PDA

View Full Version : WOOOT messico here i come

RickDaTuner
12-05-2002, 10:12 PM
so ill be in the land of the Border crossers for 7 days of fun in da sun

HRD2PLZ
12-05-2002, 10:15 PM
Nice, have a fun trip. I leave friday for Kelowna :thumbsdow whoop-dee-doo :rolleyes:

RSeXy
12-05-2002, 10:16 PM
i wish i was going!! hopefully i'll be going to las vegas after winter session. =)

RickDaTuner
12-05-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
Nice, have a fun trip. I leave friday for Kelowna :thumbsdow whoop-dee-doo :rolleyes: hey man i love kelowna, well in the summer anyway, especially for Canada Day, So many little hotties out and about

RSeXy
12-05-2002, 10:18 PM
^^

Peachfest! haha...i have to check that out next year..ooh wait...that's in Penticton.

RickDaTuner
12-05-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
^^

Peachfest! haha...i have to check that out next year..ooh wait...that's in Penticton. hah yeah i heard of that too

HRD2PLZ
12-05-2002, 10:23 PM
Well, its pretty much just as cold there as it is here. And, its for my Grandparents 50th Anniversary, so it'll be a riot :nut: ;) not to mention my parents completely stopped talking to my dads side of the family because one of my aunts screwed my parents out of a ton of money. Whenever my sister and I go there the whole family acts like they did nothing wrong and always ask why our mom and dad didn't come out with us :thumbsdow When they all know damn well why! :guns:

On another note- yes, the Okanagan is gorgeous in the summer :poosie: :love:

got M
12-06-2002, 05:26 AM
Canada day in kelowna=:angel:then:nut:then:drool:then:love: hopefully you dont:barf:b 4 u :bigpimp:her and have a chance to:poosie:

three.eighteen.
12-06-2002, 04:35 PM
yeah but sometimes you only think :hitit: when youre about to :barf: then you :bigpimp: her, go to :zzz: wake up and realize she looks like :thumbsdow and you :banghead: for the rest of your life...