PDA

View Full Version : If anybody knows this guy

Zero102
12-04-2004, 06:43 PM
I witnessed an accident today, on Memorial drive, eastbound right before 36th st. It involved a newer Mazda MPV, and an older plymouth shadow. The shadow was dark green, and the MPV was silver. The shadow lost control, and nearly came to a stop after sliding all over, before it got tagged by the van. I witnessed this whole accident, and tried to follow both cars hoping they would pull over. The car in front pulled over, however the MPV behind kept on going. I presume the guy was too scared to stop?... It was a younger guy, with a girl in the car (both maybe in their 20's), and he probably thought it would automatically be his fault since it was a rear-ender?...
Anyhoo, I followed the lady until she pulled over, and she's admitting it was her fault, and that she lost control, but I have no idea who was in the van. I can't remember the license plate on it. So, if anybody knows somebody who was driving a newer silver Mazda MPV, that got into an accident on Memorial drive, right before 36th st, please point him in this direction, and I can give him the other car's information.

BTW, if anybody knows the driver, tell him, if he's trying to avoid an accident, LOOK BEFORE HE MOVES, or he will cause another one. I ended up well onto the grass there because he came over right beside me.

FiveFreshFish
12-04-2004, 06:50 PM
I think the MPV driver will face a ticket and 7 points for not remaining at the scene of an accident, whether or not it's his fault.

illeagle
12-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
I think the MPV driver will face a ticket and 7 points for not remaining at the scene of an accident, whether or not it's his fault.

that's true.. he won't be able to get his van fixed at most bodyshops without a damage sticker

Zero102
12-04-2004, 07:17 PM
No obvious damages to the van, but who knows?... I never really got infront of him, could only see from the side.

The shadow's rear bumper is toast. The driver's side is in about 4", and severely twisted.

I don't know if he would get that ticket or not. I severely doubt it. I've read about a lot of hit and runs, and most people don't get that ticket.