PDA

View Full Version : Going on vacation... no access to gym

Gadgetboy
12-05-2004, 04:31 PM
Anything I can do so I won't lose all my mass when I'm gone for 3 weeks? I've been bulking hard the past little while (and made decent gains) and I'd be really pissed if I lost it all (or most of it) in these few weeks. Anything I can do to retain as much of it as possible? TIA.

hockeybronx
12-05-2004, 05:26 PM
Hey Playa...

You might be surprised. If you are working out hard currently this vacation might give your body a chance to rest fully and you might actually gain some mass. That happened to me last year when I went to the US for 18 days.

There are still many good workouts you can do without weights and a gym. Exercises I like to do include:

- push ups
- crunches
- chin-up
- calf raises
- squats
- tricep somethings (have your arms behind your body on a bench or something and your feet in front of you and push yourself up and down)
- leg raises (lying down)
- leg scissors (lying down)

There are many more, just have a few in mind before your vacation and you'll be set. If your diet is good enough you aren't going to lose that much.

Singel
12-05-2004, 05:29 PM
Pushups? i dunno, where are you going?...I'm goin on vacation too, but luckily I'm trying to slim so I can go for some nice morning runs on the beach...but i'll still get fatter from the free liquor and food:banghead:

awd
12-06-2004, 11:31 AM
I am going back home to BC for the xmas break and I am just taking my 30lb dumb bells with me :)