PDA

View Full Version : spotted mr2 with racinghart c5's

choweyt3t4
06-18-2002, 12:10 AM
i was driving to work and i heard the sweet sound of the super sequencial blow valve go off.quick glance in the rearview a mr2 with a huge toms intake scoop and humungis c2.guy pulls up besides and i roll down the window he asks "is this the turbo prelude everyone is talking about? i say yes with a big question mark????he introduces himself i do the same.anyways i think all importers as i like to call it should be like that you know have a like a courtesy wave ,likewhenyou see street bikers do when they ride by each other and dont even know one another.:thumbsup:

shadowz
06-18-2002, 02:55 AM
Exactly Chow , Sqeeges MR2 is phat ass!

Davan
06-18-2002, 09:39 AM
I always wave to done up cars I see... I usually get nasty glares or funny looks in return. :dunno: Must be the domestic. :(

Redlyne_mr2
06-18-2002, 11:55 AM
soo shuichi has his car out again! he's pretty quick dude, super cool guy too!!!

Rydog
06-18-2002, 04:30 PM
yeah i usually give the patented "Appreciative Nod" to cars that I like, of any sort.
if it's done well, i'll give the person a nod. I've had others do the same to me too, like choweyt3t4 says, how the bikers do.

nookmumracing
06-20-2002, 10:56 AM
Sup Chauy,
Forgive my spelling. I work at Lemmer Spray systems on 12th. I see your car all the time. It looks tight and clean. I agree, if I see an import I always say sup or wave. It's a small community in Calgary so its good to keep it tight. Its always good to see a clean done up ride rolling on the road. See you around

Peace

choweyt3t4
06-20-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by nookmumracing
Sup Chauy,
Forgive my spelling. I work at Lemmer Spray systems on 12th. I see your car all the time. It looks tight and clean. I agree, if I see an import I always say sup or wave. It's a small community in Calgary so its good to keep it tight. Its always good to see a clean done up ride rolling on the road. See you around

Peace hey man i hope your going to the rpm show this weekend so i get a chance to scope out your ride.also do you know whats going on with Alleems ride?i havent seen the rx7 out this year,and also wheres vincient at? he seems to be MIA this year.:thumbsup:

Joe Malms
06-20-2002, 04:06 PM
I believe aleem is working on getting his car back on the road.
As for vincent, i think he's invested in the dessert industry, but im sure he'll pop up now and then.

nookmumracing
06-20-2002, 04:23 PM
I'll see you there for sure....
Aleem is working on his new solo Rap Album right now I think. Vincent is just working on his new haircut...Havn't seen him for a while I think he's in HK.

Joe Malms
06-22-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by nookmumracing
I'll see you there for sure....
Aleem is working on his new solo Rap Album right now I think. Vincent is just working on his new haircut...Havn't seen him for a while I think he's in HK.

Oh he's doing a rap album now? NEATO!!
I heard shuichi is gonna be modeling in the next Long Haired Refugee Hunks calender. He's Mr.August.

remember when kids used to clap like this on kidstreet?:clap:

Redlyne_mr2
06-22-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Joe Malms

remember when kids used to clap like this on kidstreet?:clap:
wasn't that shitty show filmed in Edmonton? they made it so hard for those kids to win the 200 dollars worth of toys at the end of the show