12-07-2004, 11:35 AM
Americans....:rolleyes:

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/12/07/canada.tshirts.ap/index.html

Carfanman
12-07-2004, 11:46 AM
lmao

Melinda
12-07-2004, 11:50 AM
HAHA that's BRUTAL! Americans dont wear Canadian flags to avoid being talked to about politics (well some of them might), but they wear canadian stuff to avoid the reputation that they have all over the world of being ignorant assholes.

And with our luck it will be the few who gave Americans that reputation that will wear the canadian stuff and make us seem like assholes as well.

All they do is insult Canada, but now they want to be us? WTF??? :dunno:

2002civic
12-07-2004, 12:19 PM
haha they also wear it to avoid being kidnapped, at least "cowtown" was mentioned lol and i loved the part where any question redarding hockey can be answered by saying wayne gretzky

sputnik
12-07-2004, 12:29 PM
idiots...

Its "Oh Canada" not "O' Canada". Since when does the US see us as being Irish?

WhiteNikes
12-07-2004, 12:30 PM
hmmm i'mma "deke" outta a few classes t'day:rofl:

Ajay
12-07-2004, 12:39 PM
A friend of mine did one of those Europe trips in high school. Was a bunch of people from Canada and the US that went on the same trip.

The US teachers told their students to sew CDN patches on their back packs at that time too! This was in 1999...LONG before all the shit that's happening now!

Melinda
12-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Ajay
A friend of mine did one of those Europe trips in high school. Was a bunch of people from Canada and the US that went on the same trip.

The US teachers told their students to sew CDN patches on their back packs at that time too! This was in 1999...LONG before all the shit that's happening now!
:werd: It's been happening for years. The Americans are so internationally hated. My aunt did a trip around the world about 9 years ago and said she saw alot of this. She is Canadian and was treated as such however the Americans were treated like crap. However, there were a few cases where americans were pretending to be Canadian and were total assholes. My aunt decided to talk to them and it didnt take long for everyone to realize they were indeed american and not canadian :)

eb0i
12-07-2004, 12:48 PM
Cowtown was funny to see in the article, even more funny would have been calling Calgary the C-spot :rofl: