PDA

View Full Version : Stupidity or Stuck-up?

Davide
12-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Who says Americans Love Canada;)

http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1211

This is why I hate politicians

Primer_Drift
12-07-2004, 03:35 PM
I have no sound at work :( , but man am I the only one that sees this?!?!

Davide
12-07-2004, 03:36 PM
haha:rofl: no shit huh?

QuasarCav
12-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Thank god, Is that wolf blitzer in an ewok costume?

Weapon_R
12-07-2004, 03:43 PM
Who is that whore?

finboy
12-07-2004, 03:45 PM
i think someone should remind that cunt of 1812 :whipped:

and that bow-tied jackass already got owned by jon stewart

ZorroAMG
12-07-2004, 04:31 PM
That blonde douche bag should choke on her own vomit and die. Dumbass americans representing the majority: dumbass americans. That homo in the bow tie needs to get his smug shit-eating grin wiped off his face, his ignorance is on par with the rest of the US but they don't all admit it like he does.

awd
12-07-2004, 04:59 PM
I would like to choke Anne Coulter with my bare hands.

It is sickening that Ann Coulter is even asked to speak her mind. Not because she is a woman mind you, but simply because she lacks any tact or understanding of global events. Her tirards against pretty much everything that isn't flying Red, White, and Blue are filled with half-truths, inconsistencies, and are aimed specifically to evoke an emotional response, one that does not bode well for anyone; she is the epitome of a beyond forum troll.

Tucker on the other hand, is laughable -- sure I would like to beat his face in but watching John Stewart verbally destroy him was enough for me.

BUT Carolyn Parrish was a complete idiot for stomping on that bush doll, what an embarassment.

kaput
12-07-2004, 05:04 PM

hjr
12-07-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by kaput
How can I save that video? I hate when they embed them in the webpage.

Start using firefox, haha. you can see the links for everything in a page (unless its flash that is).

http://media.hugi.is/hahradi/fyndnar/cc-200412010011.mov

nismodrifter
12-07-2004, 05:26 PM
OMG!!!
"Do I have to choke a bish???"

What mods do you guys think I should put on my dogsled???

BerserkerCatSplat
12-07-2004, 05:40 PM
OMFG.

Cavboi has more convincing, more based-in-reality arguments than this bitch. Who the hell lets mongoloids like her on the air? Just discraceful.

dieselpower91
12-07-2004, 05:40 PM
:hitit: :edit out it for her:

:whipped:

Bitch needs to be slapped across the face!!!
Stupid and Stuck-up is what they are!

It just amazes me how ignorant they both are!

ZorroAMG
12-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Does anyone have the video of Jon bashing that shit-face with the bow tie?

2.0turbo
12-07-2004, 05:45 PM
Brings me back to that great commercial. The one where The new guy starts at some company and the ignorant american starts beaking off. Then the Canadian pulls the old sweater, or in this case suit, over the head and begins a beating. I think it was a Canadian Beer commercial. That is what I would do to that smug ass.
He wasn't half as bad as that blond idiot. Seriously, I can't belive people actually think that. "Allowed to live beside the Americans". Please, I would say that they wouldn't be as powerful as they are now, which is the most powerful, if it wasn't for us. Alberta and BC alone supplies them with drinking water, Electricity, Lumber, and Crude oil. Where else could they get these natural resourses to continue in their current living conditions.
They just think that they would take us over if they had too. They probably would try but I don't think that the rest of the world would allow it to happen. They do need to remember that we run essentially under British Rule. I guess there will always be ignorant people, they just always seem to come from America.
I am in no means educated enough in this area to stand up to one of these idiots but I could seriously do some damage to their head.

awd
12-07-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Does anyone have the video of Jon bashing that shit-face with the bow tie?

I will find, it is hilarious -- Tucker gets worked.

nismodrifter
12-07-2004, 05:51 PM
http://articles.energyradio.fm/anm/templates/ftf.aspx?articleid=153&zoneid=5

BerserkerCatSplat
12-07-2004, 06:44 PM
http://www.energyradio.fm/content/Crossfire-20041015-John_Stewart--compressed.wmv

36 megs, so watch out 56K!

M_Power
12-07-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
http://articles.energyradio.fm/anm/templates/ftf.aspx?articleid=153&zoneid=5

that was needed after watching those two blindfolded idiots in the first video.
Stewart has some awesome lines in his clip.:D

BerserkerCatSplat
12-07-2004, 07:10 PM
"I'm not saying you're not an intelligent man, I mean, those bow ties aren't easy to tie." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Primer_Drift
12-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSpl
http://www.energyradio.fm/content/Crossfire-20041015-John_Stewart--compressed.wmv

36 megs, so watch out 56K!

Whoa, Pee-wee herman got pwned!!!11!!!1! It looked like he was gonna cry before comercial break :rofl:

boy1_
12-07-2004, 07:15 PM
Wow, I'd love to see the States try and take over Canada, I'm positive we'd lose a war against them. But think of what the rest of the world would do. I don't think anybody would let that stand.

D'z Nutz
12-07-2004, 07:17 PM
Fuck them! These are reasons why I laughed at America on September 11th. They deserved it and more.

12-07-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Fuck them! These are reasons why I laughed at America on September 11th. They deserved it and more.

thats nothing to laught at! Maybe those morons in the video do but not Innocent poeple, my brother died in the towers and i dont think thats somthing to laugh at.

DUBBED
12-07-2004, 07:40 PM
I'd like to bitch slap bow-tie boy. I wish I could argue with him about Canada.

SikAssR1
12-07-2004, 07:58 PM
geez...typical americans

:thumbsdow

awd
12-07-2004, 07:59 PM

Not funny man.

Toms-SC
12-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Actually, I thought the segment funny :rofl: Shes like a Micheal Moore, accept against Canada.

Toms-SC
12-07-2004, 08:33 PM
Ms.Parish deserves to get owned. This segment was pretty good. Canada bashes America all the time (their culture, way of life, etc) and all of a sudden when a segment like this comes up making fun of Canadas culture its unjust? Ah yes, the double standards.
:)

finboy
12-07-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
Ms.Parish deserves to get owned. This segment was pretty good. Canada bashes America all the time (their culture, way of life, etc) and all of a sudden when a segment like this comes up making fun of Canadas culture its unjust? Ah yes, the double standards.
:)

how often do you see "professional's" going on cbc and making ignorant statements like that :rolleyes: granted we joke around about it (talking with americans, royal canadian air farce, etc.) but when you are putting people on a serious discussion show it doesn't look very good for the broadcasting network, no wonder so many people consider cnn an unreliable source of information.

most of us are aware that there are ignorant people on both sides of the argument, but putting them on international television, or even giving them a show on that network is poor taste :thumbsdow

D'z Nutz
12-07-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by 5.0

thats nothing to laught at! Maybe those morons in the video do but not Innocent poeple, my brother died in the towers and i dont think thats somthing to laugh at.

Originally posted by awd

Not funny man.

Maybe that came out wrong. I'm not saying it's cool that all those people died, but symbolically, America needs to get bitch slapped. If there's a way for the US to get shitted on (without innocent people getting killed), I'm all for it.

finboy
12-07-2004, 09:45 PM

America needs to get bitch slapped. If there's a way for the US to get shitted on (without innocent people getting killed), I'm all for it.

i will agree with this, the americans REALLY need to stop believing their own hype

dieselpower91
12-07-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by finboy

how often do you see "professional's" going on cbc and making ignorant statements like that :rolleyes: granted we joke around about it (talking with americans, royal canadian air farce, etc.) but when you are putting people on a serious discussion show it doesn't look very good for the broadcasting network, no wonder so many people consider cnn an unreliable source of information.

most of us are aware that there are ignorant people on both sides of the argument, but putting them on international television, or even giving them a show on that network is poor taste :thumbsdow

Agreed.

Most of the ridiculing of the US by Canada seems to be light-hearted humor such as royal canadian air farce, etc

JAYMEZ
12-07-2004, 10:18 PM
Wow watching this just put me in a bad mood , fuckin ignorant bastards. So full of themselves.

finboy
12-07-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by dieselpower91

Agreed.

Most of the ridiculing of the US by Canada seems to be light-hearted humor such as royal canadian air farce, etc

:werd:

i have no problem at little jabs here and there, when its all in good fun (hey, where is your igloo? etc.)

DUBBED
12-07-2004, 10:25 PM
That asshole talks about how many Canadians move south to "prosper", how about all the Americans that move here to live without having to worry about getting carjacked or shot on their way to work.

What an asshole that guy is, I feel sorry for the millions of americans that are represented by the few ignorant red neck sons of bitches that are lucky enough to make it on tv. I'm gonna write that tucker fucker an email.

dieselpower91
12-07-2004, 10:27 PM
anyone else remember some show where they went down to various locations in the US and talked about how they just got their new parliment or whitehouse made of ice and the people would congradulate them... they asked a couple other questions and stuff too. It was quiet funny.
Little comments don't bother me, but when she says that we should be lucky to live next to the US... :whipped:

Toms-SC
12-07-2004, 10:44 PM

how often do you see "professional's" going on cbc and making ignorant statements like that :rolleyes:

About as often as you see a member of the Canadian government calling Americans idiots after a session of parliament on CBC. Then, stomping on a Bush doll...etc...

JAYMEZ
12-07-2004, 10:47 PM
THIS JUST IN!

Americans trying to be Canadians! (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-1393037,00.html)

Why Americans pretend to be Canadian
By Elaine Monaghan
Travellers adopt new identity to escape scorn abroad

FOR some Americans, to be mistaken for a Canadian is the ultimate humiliation, yet hundreds of US citizens travelling abroad have willingly acquired a disguise of a T-shirt with a Canadian flag.
Traditionally, Americans have looked down on their northern neighbours and Canadians are the butt of a thousand American jokes. But faced with hostility on their foreign holidays, some Americans are going to great lengths to conceal their nationality.

Those prepared to make the switch can now buy maple leaf stickers for their luggage. The truly adventurous can even learn the dialect and replenish their knowledge of the adopted homeland with the help of the quick reference guide How to Speak Canadian, Eh?

Relations between the two countries have been strained by Canada’s refusal to back the US-led war on Iraq. President Bush did not help matters during a recent visit to Ottawa. Confronted by protesters, he said that he was grateful to those Canadians who came out to wave “with all five fingers”.

However, Mr Bush’s election victory last month prompted a flood of inquiries on Canada’s main immigration website. Sensing a business opportunity, an American company is selling a “Go Canadian” package for $24.95 (£13) after an employee heard of someone being harassed over US politics during a recent trip overseas.

“It was not meant as a slight against the US or Canada,” Bill Broadbent, president of T-shirtKing.com, said. “Some people might not mind, but others just want to be on vacation. So we were joking that they could just go as Canadians, and that just kind of evolved.”

The package’s quick reference guide offers tips in case an American in disguise gets quizzed on Canada. On sports the guide suggests: “This is easy to remember. There is only one real sport in Canada and it is called hockey. Regardless of any trivia question, the answer is ‘Wayne Gretzky’.”

If a Canadian had to “deke out of a meeting”, it means he avoided the meeting. If someone is headed to “Hogtown”, that is Canadian for Toronto. A trip to “Cowtown” means that the person is going to Calgary.

TALK LIKE A NATIVE: AN AH TO ZED GUIDE

Allophone: someone whose first language is neither English nor French
Chesterfield: a sofa
Eh?: an utterance regularly injected into conversations which has the meaning “don’t you think?”
Elevator: lift
Homo milk: full fat (homogenised) milk
Housecoat: dressing gown
Keener: sycophant, an overly keen person
Lineup: queue
Loonie: one dollar coin, on which appears a
Loon: native Canadian bird
Pogey: unemployment benefit
Poutine: a dish typical to Quebec consisting of fries, cheese curds and gravy
Runners: trainers
Tap: the same as in British English, rather than the US faucet
The States: the USA
Toonie: two dollar coin
Tuque: knitted hat
Washroom: toilet
Zed: the final letter of the alphabet

finboy
12-07-2004, 10:48 PM

About as often as you see a member of the Canadian government calling Americans idiots after a session of parliament on CBC. Then, stomping on a Bush doll...etc...
as already stated in this thread, she wsa stupid for doing it, and was dumped from her political party, the canadian media (serious media) hasn't promoted her actions anywhere near the same level as cnn, fox, etc. have with this crap.

jaysas_63
12-07-2004, 11:25 PM
that is one of the dumbest bitches i have ever seen...i only like watched half of it cause she was sooooo full of shit...just about everything she said was incorrect, and flawed in a HUGE way, so i can't even begin to comment on it all, all i can say is that guy was right he told her what u say is entertaining, but has no validity at all....stupid fuckin bitch just ruined my night...i honestly don't think she understands how much power we have over the americans......oh well its fox news what do u expect lol

Neil4Speed
12-07-2004, 11:50 PM
Beyond.ca

Beyond Dog Sledding Forums. Mushing.

D'z Nutz
12-08-2004, 12:23 AM

i will agree with this, the americans REALLY need to stop believing their own hype

Not just believing their own hype, but imposing it onto others as well.

Davide
12-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Crossfire my ass, though the one guy tried to cool the bitch down, stating that Canada is the US's primary trade partner being 85%? Its shit like this that those "I am canadian" commercial are made for, seriously. Yet we're lucky to be living beside them, having them shield us.

Sure our military isn't on par with them but come on, we won the rights to sovreign this country from the british way back because if it. Wasn't the Americans who couldn't invade Canada from the brits, and after a few failed attempts eventually asked them to give them Canada? thats laughable

dj_honda
12-08-2004, 09:34 PM
that tucker guy is an idiot....back before the election he was the same guy saying only formally educated citizens should vote.....way to represent the population :thumbsdow

AcuraTl
12-08-2004, 10:01 PM
omg

damn americans, its the other way around if it wasent for Canada the terrorists would have already bust a hole the size of pam andersons TITS in the UsA... We Protect u F00ls!!

sputnik
12-09-2004, 02:06 PM
Interesting that people here are so hard on Tucker Carlson. Sure he is an overgrown prep-school geek.

However, politically he is Conservative (like most of Alberta) and he was also bashing Carolynn Parrish who is REALLY the one who should be taken out back and beaten.

finboy
12-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
Interesting that people here are so hard on Tucker Carlson. Sure he is an overgrown prep-school geek.

However, politically he is Conservative (like most of Alberta) and he was also bashing Carolynn Parrish who is REALLY the one who should be taken out back and beaten.

because its the method of delivery. instead of JUST bashing her, he bashes the whole country.

and btw, there is a HUGE difference between alberta conservative, and american conservative ;)

sputnik
12-09-2004, 02:11 PM

because its the method of delivery. instead of JUST bashing her, he bashes the whole country.

and btw, there is a HUGE difference between alberta conservative, and american conservative ;)

and she didnt?

and what would these differences be?

Toms-SC
12-09-2004, 02:51 PM

I do recall Parish calling all Americans idiots.

sputnik
12-09-2004, 04:11 PM

I do recall Parish calling all Americans idiots.

...she also called them all "bastards".

finboy
12-09-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

and she didnt?

and what would these differences be?

simple, she doesn't have her own tv show on cbc ;)

if you will notice, cnn is using the most politically incorrect people they can find to argue with eachother to get ratings, instead of SERIOUS DEBATE. this is EXACTLY what jon stewart was saying while on crossfire.

lets put it this way...
tucker is a moron
parish is a moron
blond skank is a moron
the american media corporations are morons for putting these people on air, giving them a chance to get the attention they want, and not trying to put out something that actually matters, the closest thing i can relate it too is political jerry springer.

autospeed
12-10-2004, 07:04 PM
what a dumbass ignorant bitch. lets all hope for americas sake that the rest of the world doesn't see this cause omg, after seeing an ignorant bitch like that, if i'm this pissed off, imagine how pissed someone who allready hates the us would be (ie a terrorist).

rice_eater
12-15-2004, 01:14 PM
i would reply to this thread but i have to get my dog sled ready for work

Davide
12-15-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater
i would reply to this thread but i have to get my dog sled ready for work :rofl: haha ya and I have to go to the corner store and get some Ice, my igloo needs renovations