PDA

View Full Version : Woman hit teens after golf ball struck car

GingeRRRBeef
12-07-2004, 05:27 PM
hope this ain't no repost

A woman ran over two teenage brothers after they accidentally hit her sport utility vehicle with a golf ball they were bouncing in a parking lot, officials said. One of the boys suffered life-threatening injuries.

Rest HERE (http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/12/07/boys.hit.ap/)

Carfanman
12-07-2004, 05:34 PM
HOLY FUKING CRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

What mean and stupid bitch.
Anger managment anyone?
Thats seriously fuked up.

GoChris
12-07-2004, 05:37 PM
:eek: :eek:
holy psycho bitch!

Carfanman
12-07-2004, 05:39 PM
The btch dies...

GingeRRRBeef
12-07-2004, 05:40 PM
If the person who hit the kids were younger and male, I'm pretty sure that they'd blame the whole thing on GTA. But since it's a lady, they'll just call it crazy.

Gondi Stylez
12-07-2004, 05:41 PM
what a psyco fuckhead!!!

badseed
12-07-2004, 05:46 PM
I seriously can't believe how crazy this lady is not even backing up to finish the job before having a victory Cig.

Gspotracer
12-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by badseed
I seriously can't believe how crazy this lady is not even backing up to finish the job before having a victory Cig.

:werd:CrAzY Bitch :nut:

Chester
12-07-2004, 05:52 PM
:eek:

ZorroAMG
12-07-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
If the person who hit the kids were younger and male, I'm pretty sure that they'd blame the whole thing on GTA. But since it's a lady, they'll just call it crazy.

Vice city or San Andreas??

Let this be a lesson to you mulletude carrying, trailerpark hoes on beyond :D

BerserkerCatSplat
12-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Crazy motherfucker...wow.:eek:

B17a
12-07-2004, 06:06 PM
"Allen told the court she has mental problems. " - quote from the article..

Understatement of the year!!

cycosis
12-07-2004, 06:16 PM
crazy bitch should burn in hell

Ajay
12-07-2004, 06:24 PM
Mental problems or not...person like that shouldn't be allowed to associate with the general population.

BebeAphrodite
12-07-2004, 07:31 PM
three counts of attempted murder
nutty woman

After she ran them down, she got out of the car and lit a cigarette like a movie star

JAYMEZ
12-07-2004, 08:12 PM
bahhh you guys just take one side of the story , what if some kids were throwin golf balls at your car? I know if someone did that to me , I would serisouly hurt them.... but since she was out numbered , she just used her car.:drama:

BebeAphrodite
12-07-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
bahhh you guys just take one side of the story , what if some kids were throwin golf balls at your car? I know if someone did that to me , I would serisouly hurt them.... but since she was out numbered , she just used her car.:drama:

No damage was done, and the boys apologized and began to walk away

What other side is there to take? Of course you're going to be annoyed but if there is no damage and they apologised you'd hurt them?
I hope that was a joke.

import_illusion
12-07-2004, 08:28 PM
i hope that bitch stays in jail forever..haha

shakalaka
12-07-2004, 08:32 PM
Damn!! Couldnt believe it when I first heard.

AcuraTl
12-07-2004, 08:56 PM
once again ONLY in america....:D

Ajay
12-07-2004, 09:01 PM

Yah but it was by accident and the kids apologized.

Accidents happen but this chick apparently felt some vigilante justice needed to be served to a couple of poor kids who accidently hit her car.

Hope she gets the chair! :drama: :D

Zephyr
12-07-2004, 09:11 PM

wow i cant believe u posted that... WOW.... no comment on that buddy...

anyways....man people r getting worse and worse lately...they snap at strangers sooo easily

GTS Jeff
12-07-2004, 09:21 PM
bahhh you guys just take one side of the story , what if some kids were throwin golf balls at your car? I know if someone did that to me , I would serisouly hurt them.... but since she was out numbered , she just used her car.:drama: haha u wouldnt do shit if i took a baseball bat to your (i mean mommy and daddys) sti.

who are u trying to impress anyway, e-thug?

Carfanman
12-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by AcuraTl
once again ONLY in america....:D

I was waiting for someone to say that.
Its bs by the way, stuff like that happens in ca also, not just the states, Its just bigger news when it happens in the states, but you cant say nobody does anything seriously crazy, regardless of thier location.

First of all it was an accident, no damage, and they apologized. Some people would have road rage and would scare them with the car or just run after them, very, VERY few people would attempt to for something like that. And if she was crazy them thats not an excuse, being crazy doesnt always make you a killer, and if it does and it was known, as it apparently was, then whoever was responsible for her should be severly punished to because its just as much a crime to let a (crazy) murderer go out in public alone.

Sorath
12-07-2004, 09:40 PM
holy fuck

dave101
12-07-2004, 09:44 PM
isnt all this cnn website story suff fake? i thot i read about it another thread...cant seem to find it.......but all the links send you to the cnn homepage

statick
12-07-2004, 09:47 PM
:eek: she is locos

$tillqls
12-07-2004, 09:48 PM
ugly bitch should be shot:guns:

CKY
12-08-2004, 12:59 AM
though i hate kids who mess around the parking lot like that but no damage was done and they apologized man, holy jesus. talk about getting sent to hell

Khyron
12-08-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by dave101
isnt all this cnn website story suff fake? i thot i read about it another thread...cant seem to find it.......but all the links send you to the cnn homepage

Nah it's on a bunch of forums, with different newspapers. She's an ugly bitch though!

Khyron

GoChris
12-08-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by dave101

its on cnn.com how can you fake that?

Carfanman
12-08-2004, 12:04 PM
Those of you who say that they didnt even do any damage and apologized, thats true but that shouldnt even matter.
Even if they purpously threw it and broke her $600 window and ran away laughing, she still wouldnt be in the right for trying to murder them.

ryder_23
12-08-2004, 12:58 PM
"I talked to her, and her story is a little different that what was reported," he said.

I hope that hes just refering to her side of the story about running them over. If hes talkin about the golf ball and possible bad encounter with the kids, that still doesnt justify running them over. Thats from the lawyer...

szw
12-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
haha u wouldnt do shit if i took a baseball bat to your (i mean mommy and daddys) sti.

who are u trying to impress anyway, e-thug? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JAYMEZ
12-08-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel

What other side is there to take? Of course you're going to be annoyed but if there is no damage and they apologised you'd hurt them?
I hope that was a joke.

How do we know there was no damage? None of us were there , and all we saw was a crashed car..."oops our golf ball hit your car in an empty parking lot? , CNN twists everything they do. Most news stories are one sided.

Originally posted by Ajay

Yah but it was by accident and the kids apologized.

Accidents happen but this chick apparently felt some vigilante justice needed to be served to a couple of poor kids who accidently hit her car.

Hope she gets the chair! :drama: :D

Chair no? Jail time defiantly.

haha u wouldnt do shit if i took a baseball bat to your (i mean mommy and daddys) sti.

Now your e-thugging , how about when we have another big car meet you come bring your baseball bat and we can make fun of you waving the thing around. And saying its my mommys and daddys car , how orginal , im pretty sure every 60 year old loves driving an STi . woot! Hey buddy , some people are born into rich familys because there grandparents earned it for us , if you want to make fun of me because of it , you can go fuck yourself. Some people cant help it , it just happens.

As for my previous comment on someone throwing shit at my car, I doubt some of you would just sit there and laugh about it.

And if anyone wants to have some personal attacks against me , give me a PM , we can talk.

lastskpirate
12-08-2004, 04:14 PM
hehe look at her....her agression prolly stemmed from the lack of ass.....haha...i guess she finally snapped....wudda wingnut

Team_Mclaren
12-08-2004, 04:33 PM
what a stupid bitch! lol she's got huge issues.
reminds me of that video in ask leo when that black guy freak out and start battin the PT:rofl: he on the other hand, should get run over... but these are clearly just little kid, no matter what they do, chargeing them with an suv is wrong. i cannot see another side of it

JAYMEZ
12-09-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
what a stupid bitch! lol she's got huge issues.
reminds me of that video in ask leo when that black guy freak out and start battin the PT:rofl: he on the other hand, should get run over... but these are clearly just little kid, no matter what they do, chargeing them with an suv is wrong. i cannot see another side of it

True enough kids will be kids. lol that PT movie is funny :rofl:

Milk2%
12-09-2004, 01:12 AM
Yet ladies are considered better drivers with a better attitude then men....with cheaper insurance....what a crock of crap....she should be beat....with a bat by the two kids....thats just not right!!!!!!dumb bitches these days

fast95pony
12-09-2004, 11:11 PM
Was it a Titleist ????:dunno:

Singel
12-09-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by fast95pony
Was it a Titleist ????:dunno:

:rofl:http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/shdws/large/10005000

autospeed
12-10-2004, 06:09 PM
crazy bitch hope someone does that to her while shes getting the groceries and an apple accidentally hits someone elses car.

on a side note...

hahah pwned. is the rx7 mommy and daddys too?

autospeed
12-10-2004, 06:13 PM
and that pt movie was NOT funny. that was just plain F***** up. he definately should have been run over right when he was at the front end driver shoulda floored it and smoked him.