PDA

View Full Version : another parking ticket

redline_13000
12-06-2002, 11:17 PM
well i got another parking ticket from STERLING PARKING, they sent me a letter also, should i pay?

dj_honda
12-07-2002, 12:26 AM
if u wanna park there again u should pay. if u don't want to pay don't park in their lot again.

RX-7_TWINTURBO
12-07-2002, 12:29 AM
I would'nt ....Your just fattening Seralli Saju's pockets ...
He already makes 10 Mil a year after taxes

Blue Devil 2
12-07-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by dj_honda
if u wanna park there again u should pay. if u don't want to pay don't park in their lot again.

good call, unfortunately... they own alot of property that you will end up parking in sooner or later... that's when they'll tow you (which will end up in a larger cost)

for the parking tickets I've gotten, I'll usually sit around waiting for other people to return to they're cars..i'll explain to them that I got a ticket and ask for they're ticket...then I'll fax a copy of the ticket to them and say that the parking patrol guy messed up..

LaughingTiger
12-07-2002, 02:18 AM
Hey I have some good news for you....

The ticket you got is not worth what it says to pay, some lawyer got in to it not to long ago w/ one of the private parking authorities,. They are not alowd to charge you more then what you should have paid for parking there. take the ticket to a lawyer or maybe talk to the crown prosicuter I don't know... But I heard it on the new not to long ago...

Hope this helps... :dunno:

Dope Dealer
12-07-2002, 02:20 AM
They will threaten to take you to court after all those letters.

Funny thing is though, not in once instance has Sterling Parking ever taken ANYONE to court, EVER. It's too expensive.

If you want to park there again, pay the ticket, if not, forget about it.

buh_buh
12-07-2002, 02:22 AM
I got a letter today from Sterling saying they're going to take me to court.
Funny thing is I've gotten 3 tickets from them.
And my car is too low for them to tow. haha.

GTS Jeff
12-07-2002, 03:08 AM
send a letter back to them telling them to fuck off

szw
12-07-2002, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by LaughingTiger
Hey I have some good news for you....

The ticket you got is not worth what it says to pay, some lawyer got in to it not to long ago w/ one of the private parking authorities,. They are not alowd to charge you more then what you should have paid for parking there. take the ticket to a lawyer or maybe talk to the crown prosicuter I don't know... But I heard it on the new not to long ago...

Hope this helps... :dunno:

i saw that on the news too. However, they said, they can charge more than that, if its clearly posted up, which it is. On those boards where you pay, it says failure to pay results in XX fine, blah blah blah.

Dope Dealer
12-07-2002, 11:56 AM
Just do this....

Send the letter back with 1.75 (Or however much it is) attatched in change :D