PDA

View Full Version : I'm Bored, WTF!

Ben
05-16-2002, 10:10 PM
JESUS, i posted that thread like 2 and a half hours ago, and its got 7 pages of replies at 20 replies per page, NICE!!!

coolmody
05-16-2002, 10:11 PM
Thanks to yours truly.

RSeXy
05-17-2002, 12:44 AM
It is with the saddest heart that I pass on the following.

Please join me in remembering a great icon:

The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was only 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies and Captain Crunch.

The grave site was piled high with flours, as long-time friend Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy, describing Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show business but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes.

Despite being a little flaky at times, he even still, as a crusty old man, was considered a roll model for millions. Toward the end it was thought that he would rise again, but alas, he was no tart.

Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John Dough and Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart. The funeral was held at 3:50 for about twenty minutes.

-author unknown

i just thought this was funny...call me girlie...duh, cause i am one..but it was CUTE!

kenny
05-17-2002, 12:47 AM
haha :nut: ... interesting avatar! :P and umm... nice ride! :rofl:

RSeXy
05-17-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by kenny
haha :nut: ... interesting avatar! :P and umm... nice ride! :rofl:

it gets a little bumpy at times..but all in all its always reliable..hahaha...and NO don't be thinking with that XXX mind of yours!

muahahahha :dunno:

Ben
05-17-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by RSeXy

it gets a little bumpy at times..but all in all its always reliable..hahaha...and NO don't be thinking with that XXX mind of yours!

muahahahha :dunno:

Yeah, that is a damn nice avatar! Is that the girl from mine? bwahahaha, i dun think so.