PDA

View Full Version : 91 Teg Lower Radiator Hose Problem

240_pimp
12-07-2004, 10:19 PM
So yeah, My lower radiator hose is cold and my upper hose is warm.. I can remove the radiator cap after driving without any coolant being spilled... WTF..... I changed my thermostat already, put new coolant in, and same problem... I checked the radiator and it is fine ( nuttin wrong with it )....Car does not over heat ( temp stays a little below half ).... I get warm air.... Car does not burn any coolant.... Ahhhh....WTF... And I already checked the G2 fourm ( No help )..... Has anyone else had this problem.......
Does anyone know why my LOWER radiator hose is COLD...
Why.... Why..... Ahhhhhh...... SO ANGRY..........

egmike
12-08-2004, 09:41 AM
So the hose is cold? if everything is running fine whats the big deal...

If your lower hose does not get hot ever the only thing to check is the thermo, is it possible that it maybe it is air locked if you didnt bleed the air out of system ?

AllGoNoShow
12-08-2004, 10:23 AM
uhh dude, your lower rad hose is supposed to be cold/cooler then the upper rad hose so whats the big deal? Everything you explained is it working correctly.

egmike, if he had air locked in the system his guage would be through the roof.

240_pimp
12-08-2004, 10:18 PM
The lower hose is ICE cold... There is no air lock... I checked it good... I can drive around for like 3 hrs and open my radiatior cap and coolant would spill out.... When I run the car and look in the radiator the coolant doesnt seam to flow.... And that doesnt seem right to me... Has anyone come accross this problem, and got it fixed ????

AllGoNoShow
12-09-2004, 01:52 AM
Dude if the hose is cold, it isnt throwing codes, the guage is still reading it as cool and its not leaking or doing anything out of the normal besides being cold, ever considered your car is just ok and your flipping out about somethign other people wish they had, which would be a good cooling system?

240_pimp
12-09-2004, 08:49 AM
Ha Ha HA... Thats funny.... A good cooling system.... Well i dunno but I hope there is nuttin major wrong with it.... I will keep this fourm updated just in case something blows up....