PDA

View Full Version : People who have changed industries?

Shaolin
12-07-2004, 10:31 PM
Well, i've been in the print management industry for a year now, and i can't see myself being here for much longer.. I'm thinkin about going into oil and gas.. I'm going to see my advisor and probably going to get into a co-op program so I can get my 4-8 months of experience in the field (if i get a job ) and by that time i'll be graduated and have industry experience.

Anyone have any other ideas/plan of attacks to switch industries? thanx.

EnRich
12-07-2004, 10:38 PM
I'm currently looking for some key ppl in the financial industry... You'd be looking around 50,000 a year+... I'm looking at high energenic ppl, preferably with sales experiance, know's how to chit chat with ppl... Here's my companies web site to anyone who's interested...

http://www.wfg-online.com/WFG_Public2004/index.asp

I'm looking for team oriented ppl... My office is growing and I need ppl to keep up with demand....

Rich

Shaolin
12-07-2004, 10:50 PM
ahh, I'm looking for a day job crunching numbers or manage financial accounts like what I do now.. but thanx.

digi355
12-26-2004, 05:24 AM
WFG is Amway of mutual funds, google it. "world financial group" + lawsuit +scam +BS what ever you like.

Shaolin
12-26-2004, 11:12 AM
I know about WFG, Primerica and all that, a buddy of mine went to one of the interviews and didn't know it was that type of business.. to each their own..

Lazarus
01-06-2005, 09:45 PM
I went to a Primerica interview a few years ago and didnt like it. Didnt feel right to me. Whats the deal with them? Its not a scam technically is it? More like a pyramid scheme?

roopi
01-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Lazarus
I went to a Primerica interview a few years ago and didnt like it. Didnt feel right to me. Whats the deal with them? Its not a scam technically is it? More like a pyramid scheme?

They call it MLM (Multi Level Marketing). Legal version of pyramid scheme.