PDA

View Full Version : Edgemont (NW) Car Break Ins...

Davetronz
12-07-2002, 03:19 AM
There have been 15 car breaks ins in the last week.
Suspects are targeting cars with aftermarket stereo systems.
Suspects are around 18 years old, approximately 4 of them, who do their work on foot.
All cars broken into have either had a door pryed open, or a driver/passenger window broken out.

Last night my neighbours Accord was broken into, and my car and my dads Z71 was attempted (nothing but smudges in the dirt and alarms set off.) I had my face plate off and I dont have subs or amp, and dad has stock deck and nothing but exterior and engine modifications.... Neighbours deck, amp, subwoofers, 6x9's and tweeters were lifted...

So if you live in the area be extra cautious, and be careful if buying any equipment from anyone in the area.

szw
12-07-2002, 04:54 AM
What area of edgemont do you live in? If you don't want to say, PM me please. Looks like I'll be sleeping while listening out the window the next the next few nights!

Illusionsir
12-07-2002, 05:37 AM
i think a hole bunch of us should go out one night low key and try and catch these bastards, if not beat the crap out of them, then bring a video camera and catch them red handed!!

i dont know how many of you live in the NW but i do and edgemont is getting too close to my area!
:guns:

Superesc
12-07-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Illusionsir
i think a hole bunch of us should go out one night low key and try and catch these bastards, if not beat the crap out of them, then bring a video camera and catch them red handed!!

i dont know how many of you live in the NW but i do and edgemont is getting too close to my area!

... just don't get mistaken as the suspects ....

Dope Dealer
12-07-2002, 12:30 PM

:werd:

Glad they didn't get into your car Dave, although you didnt have any components.

[GaGe]
12-07-2002, 12:34 PM
15? That's a lot.. good thing they didn't break into your car. :thumbsup:

outsider
12-07-2002, 12:48 PM
i'm game for a block watch! haha

ecstasy_civic
12-07-2002, 12:59 PM
im definatley game! im tired of peoples cars being broken into. its time for a change:thumbsup: :clap:

glady's, get my gun:guns:

Davetronz
12-07-2002, 01:35 PM
I am also in for block watch...
Some good old vigilante fun :D

rx7_turbo2
12-07-2002, 02:32 PM
What's new? Every car I have ever owned has been broken into here in Edgemont. I sleep with the window open even in the dead of winter so I can hear whats going on. I have absolutly nothing in either vehicle, not even the motor or tranny in one. But am worried about damage caused by trying to find that out. I saw 4 rather suspicious kids out about a week ago, I was working in the garage and had a bit of a stare down with a couple of them as they passed my house. If I ever caught anyone breaking into a car on my street, I would end up sending them to the hospital and I would probably end up in jail for it. If anybody feels like getting together regarding this topic please PM me and I'll be there.

Cheers
Graham

ecstasy_civic
12-07-2002, 02:35 PM
lets do it someone give a time and a place some night and well just nonsuspectingly block watch:thumbsup:

kaput
12-07-2002, 07:01 PM

Fuji
12-07-2002, 07:25 PM
I have bats, pipes, and sticks with rusty nails in them!!!

SpoonEK9@STRD
12-08-2002, 12:14 AM
lets see, whos car shall we use as bait... must have extra large Audio Manuf. Decals, tinted windows.

szw
12-08-2002, 12:42 AM
Around what time do you think this happened?

Impreza
12-08-2002, 04:33 AM
i just wanna kick someones ass who is attempting to jack shit!! fuck....i should just pm u guys my number and when u guys catch these dumb fucknuts u can call me and i can help beat the shit out of them...i hate these fucking assholes....these fucknuts all deserve to be curb stomped!!!

Lo)2enz0
12-08-2002, 03:20 PM
that is cutting it close enough to me. even though i crashed my car and my audio stuff is sitting in my room I wouldn't mind messing someone up.

Personally if i was driving i would watch it, a few months back i caught a couple guys stealling shit out of a car in crowfoot by the ciniplex, they looked like they were 18 and they drove a white van, i think it was a astro but not to sure on it.

But i have a hard time believing that they are just on foot. mainly because cops are ussually cruising around in that area, well mainly the area behind superstore because of dug deals going on back there. so they have to have a car or something. well have fun on your block watch, its a bit to cold for me to bust my ass from scenic acres to edgemont

brabus190e
12-11-2002, 09:10 PM
make that 16.....i just got my deck jacked a couple days ago...they smashed in the passangers window

FiveFreshFish
12-11-2002, 09:19 PM
Edgemont = ghetto? Wtf? I thought it was a nice place when I built my house here 6 years ago.

szw
12-11-2002, 09:23 PM
Yeah my friend's spoiler was ripped off the car in the middle of the night, while sitting outside my house (in edgemont). Shitty.

This was last year or two years ago I don't remember.

outsider
12-11-2002, 10:50 PM
i think i'm going to drive around one night and see what little asshole i can find. if everyone is willing to take a friday or saturday night off the club your welcome to join me

EstoMax
12-11-2002, 11:34 PM
just make sure to stay stealthy and have a cam wit u if u wanna catch them on their job

l/l/rX
12-15-2002, 03:04 AM
ahaha shiiiiit...that sux sooo harsh...thas too close to mah community man!!! thas y i got a GARAGE...ahaha park mah car in there where its nice and SAFE hehe....well thas shittie...bust em punks

fachie
12-16-2002, 01:06 AM
that dont mean shit if they know you have a nice car they will get in to your garage.it was done to me and could be done to you to

fachie
12-16-2002, 01:08 AM
ps im in fore ass kickins and a lot of my friends are too

Taloness
12-19-2002, 10:49 AM
Hmmm... if *someone* would clean out the garage we would have one as well . . . otherwise my RX7 is safely hidden, and anyone brave enough to touch the Taloness' Talon had better be ready for trouble. I live close to Edgemont, and am lucky that there has only been one break in in my area. There are some perks to living "down by the river!"

And Graham - be careful - the next meeting I plan something fun you had better not be all bruised again! Hahaha...

Ben
12-19-2002, 11:38 AM

Originally posted by outsider
i'm game for a block watch! haha

Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
im definatley game! im tired of peoples cars being broken into. its time for a change:thumbsup: :clap:

glady's, get my gun:guns:

Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
lets do it someone give a time and a place some night and well just nonsuspectingly block watch:thumbsup:

Originally posted by kaput
We should set these people up. I'm sure we could get enough people together to arrange a few all nighters.. someone with a loud stereo could slowly cruise around the area a bit for a week or so to get word out to the bitches, and then leave in parked on the street by itself while a group of us watched from someones house for a couple nights. They'd have no idea, and it would be easy to rush them with enough people.

Originally posted by Fuji
I have bats, pipes, and sticks with rusty nails in them!!!

OKAY!!! ITS BANDIT BASHING TIME!!!
I'm totally down!

Fugi, I can add to the arsenol.

Someone definatly bring a video camera, and it would be best to have two teams stationed at either end of the bait vehicles. FRS radios make for excellent comm sys and make sure everyone wears gloves.

I'm sick of these fuckin losers jackin our stuff...if we make the consequenses for stealing from vehicles in this city so unimaginably painfull, who is going to risk it? :thumbsup: :D

jdmakkord
12-19-2002, 09:33 PM
Drive through the petro canada at around 11pm, blast your stereo, give all the gangsta's a look and drive off. I've never laughed so hard when 7or8 wiggers and thugs tried to stare be down one night. Saw them jump too when I floored my car at em walking infront of me too;)

Ben
12-20-2002, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
Drive through the petro canada at around 11pm, blast your stereo, give all the gangsta's a look and drive off. I've never laughed so hard when 7or8 wiggers and thugs tried to stare be down one night. Saw them jump too when I floored my car at em walking infront of me too;)

Hahahaha, nice work bud!

drox
12-22-2002, 12:36 PM
Lol, Edgemont is more ghetto than Marlborough park. Thats just funny :D :rofl:

rx7_turbo2
12-22-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Taloness

And Graham - be careful - the next meeting I plan something fun you had better not be all bruised again! Hahaha...

Hahaha every once and awhile some people need to be taught a lesson. As for the "certain individuals" out of Bowness, would you car to elabortate.

mystang
12-29-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord

haha i totally agree with this one. That petro can always has little 'gangster' kids in their parents cars at like 11-12 friday and saturday nights :rolleyes:

I too live in edgemont, my dads truck was broken into (usual stereo stuff stolen), my brothers truck and my car both had side mirrors cracked by pellet gun. Man i love edgemont :love:

guitardemon
12-29-2002, 08:17 PM
chalk another one up for 17 my buddy's car got broken into and they took his deck and subs but they left the amp cuz it was locked and bolted down, we are still comfused on how they got past the alarm it was set but i guess these guys know a few things about car electrical.

m@+CH
01-05-2003, 03:48 PM
ahh sh@#$^@
i live there!!

missblondie
01-05-2003, 04:55 PM
My b/f and I had our alarms set off about 2 weeks ago in Hidden Valley @ around 3am. We turned on the lights and went outside and there were fresh finger prints on both of our cars. They had my b/f's driver side door open but we must have scared them off when we turned on the lights... We thought the NW was gonna be fairly safe when we moved here!?!?!?

jdmakkord
01-05-2003, 04:58 PM
It was safe till all of the shit moved out here too. Ive been out here 13 years, and till about 3 years ago, it was quiet.

FiveFreshFish
01-05-2003, 04:58 PM
Any car parked outside isn't safe.

ninspeed
01-05-2003, 06:46 PM
I have only had one problem when my car was out side.. and that was the little kids trying to steal my plate... but they set my alarm off, an dits right out front my room (and my window is allways open)

outsider
01-06-2003, 01:38 AM
well i live in sandstone and about three nights ago a group of kids smashed car windows up and down my block. they also when around other parts of the n.w. i'm going to snap one day and the one kid i get is going to pay.

EnRich
01-10-2003, 11:28 PM
You guys need me ask... I live in SE... I havnt heard probs around here at all... And there are some pretty nice cars around me... Anyways I'm 230 lbs and it aint fat ; ) I've actually been looking to beat the fuck outta someone lately so you need me I'll be more then happy to come, just make sure you have that bait car out for a week before I come ; )... I'll break these fucks with my bare hands... Fucking bitches....

Daddymax
01-14-2003, 05:39 AM
Damn... this is getting me worried.

___2PaC___
01-15-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
Edgemont = ghetto? Wtf? I thought it was a nice place when I built my house here 6 years ago.
Edgemont aint ghetto, just cause its got car break ins every now n then....:thumbsdow

:eek: WE SHOULD ONLY PM EACH OTHER, because those :guns: guys could be watchin everything you say here, becaus emost people on beyonf r from Calgary, so watch out, you never know where they are and what they are doing, so dont reply here, cause then *IF* they are on here, they will know its a set up....

jdmakkord
01-15-2003, 03:01 PM
edgemont aint ghetto, no. But the little punks that hang out there and live there are.

___2PaC___
01-16-2003, 08:20 PM
Just make sure you dont say too much stuff here, because im guessin we are they're main target or just edgmont, so you know keep it to a low, because I sure wanna catch these fools too.

600cc's
01-19-2003, 12:13 PM
shit my uncle went to india for his son's wedding, and his house got robbed they cut his home security systems took everything from the house liquor to his tvs and then stole the guys lexus and his 4 runner.