PDA

View Full Version : FS. New Fossil Abacus Watch

Neil4Speed
12-07-2004, 11:33 PM
Hey guys,

I am selling a Fossil Abacus Watch. Simply stated, these watches are absolutely fantastic. At first glance, this watch looks like a very sleek and stylish… very Fossil Style. This watch is exceptionally aesthetically appealing. However, the true power of it puts it ahead of anything on the market today. Next time someone asks you for the time, you can shower him or her with weather, sports, and news. Not to mention the fact that the watch has a atomic clock, so you are guaranteed to have the right time, all the time.

Many people would consider this watch to be quite simply a silly gadget or gismo. However, one will note how practical it is. It is built exceptionally well, perfect for everyday use. All of its fantastic features are quite simply a very functional bonus.

This watch is brand new in box. It has its seal broken to verify that it is the right item, however, please note that the watch has never been touched. The plastic seal is still on it, and it is brand new unused. It is truly the dream gift for any individual who love tech toys. But here is the catch, in spite of being so advanced, it doesn't seem nerdy, just like a more fancy fossil watch.

I have been using mine for a good two weeks now and was shocked at how practical it is. Without the use of the subscription MSN Direct, I get News, Stocks, and Weather and the use of the atomic clock. The weather aspect has been really useful for me lately (since its been so freaking cold). The watch has many different "faces" for the clock, and has all the features of a sports watch(alarm,chrono,timer)!

At Futureshop this watch retails at $150+GST, at Radio Shack $179.99+GST. I want $55 for it, I am more or less firm on the price. Its price is exceptionally reasonable. It makes a fantastic gift for anyone. PM me if you are interested or have any questions

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/asokaw/.mids/Image00001.jpg
http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/asokaw/.mids/10fb362f478f8a978585daad1463.jpg http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/asokaw/.mids/Image00002.jpg http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/asokaw/.mids/Image00003.jpg http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/asokaw/.mids/Image00006.jpg http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/asokaw/newfossilb.jpg http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/asokaw/newfossila.jpg http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/asokaw/.mids/M4011000witb.jpg

Happy Holidays!

Here are additional details on It!

If you want more pictures or anything please let me know! You are welcome to check out my demo to show you some of the features in action. [I]
Super Deal On An Award-Winning Technology!

Put The World on Your Wrist!

Fossil's MSN Direct PDA and Watch All-in-One!

Dick Tracy joins the 21st Century with this magical wrist watch that not only tells the time but connects you with the Internet, keeps you informed of everything you need to know, and even helps you plan your day. The Fossil Abacus Wrist Net watch with MSN® Direct service is the real thing - not a cartoon. It’s like carrying a PDA on your wrist, putting the world right where you can see it. You get the information you need delivered to your watch so you're in the know while on the go. Find everything from the weather to your next appointment, all at a glance! By delivering services tailored to your interests and location, Abacus Wrist Net keeps you on the cutting edge, any time. Watch case measures 1.8"L x 1.8"W x .5"D with adjustable PVC strap featuring deployant buckle.

The Fossil Abacus Smart Watch is easy to use and enables you to stay in touch with the information you need. With a recharging base and an "always on" data feed from FM radio frequencies, the Abacus Smart Watch is a great gift for tech fanatics.

Fossil Smart Watch

With the newly redesigned FOSSIL Smart Watch you get the information you need delivered to your watch so you're in the know while on the go. Find everything from stock quotes to the latest sports scores of your favorite team, all at a glance! By delivering services tailored to your interests and location, FOSSIL Smart Watch keeps you on the cutting edge, any time.

MSN® Direct Subscription

MSN Direct is a subscription based service that sends your Wrist Net watch personalized information over FM radio waves. New out of the box service included with your Wrist Net watch purchase gives you national news, Hi/Low temperature for your area, and monthly calendar for FREE! Upgrade to the Smart Plan for just $39.95 a year and get all of the most popular MSN Direct channels.

Features

Time and date

(always accurate: automatically synched with the atomic clock)

Stopwatch, lap and split times

2 programmable daily alarms

Automatically adjusts for new time zones as you travel

Dual time

Powerful rechargeable Li-ion battery

(no need to purchase extra battery kits!)

Charger included

Several watch face options available to choose and alternate between

Scratch resistant mineral crystal glass face, polyurethane strap featuring deployant buckle

Dimensions: 1.8"L x 1.5"W x .5"D

What Is MSN Direct

MSN® Direct is a specialized wireless service that delivers personalized information through enabled watches. Smart Watches for MSN Direct provide you current, glanceable information conveniently available at the flick of the wrist. Receive accurate time and stay connected to the information that matters most to you.

Find everything from a stock qoute to the latest sports scores of your favorite team all with a simple glance!

Coverage

The MSN® Direct service is delivered across the United States and Canada over an extensive network that is based on FM radio broadcast signals. Your watch is updated with current, relevant information. If you travel often, you can subscribe to multiple locations and receive coverage.

Customize the channels and information you want:

Time

Traveling across time zones? This watch automatically updates to the correct local time when you move locations. Plus, you can change the look of your watch with different watch face graphics, or use chronometer, alarm, and timer features.

News

Stay abreast of what’s going on at all times. Receive regular, easy-to-read updates on only those types of news stories that interest you, including world, national, business, sports, technology, entertainment, health and travel.

Weather

Scan weather reports for your city and cities all over the world. Data includes current conditions, easy-to-read three-day forecasts, wind, humidity, barometric pressure, UV index and more.

Personal Messages

Receive personal messages on your watch.

Calendar

View times and locations for events important to you, including professional and college sports, concert and entertainment schedules, cultural events, holidays, appointments and even personal date book entries

Sports

Track sports information as it happens with just a glance at your wrist! Continuous updates keep you current on game times, scores, pre-game stories, post-game stories, and standings for your favorite collegiate and professional sports teams.

Glance

Fully customizable! Receive only the information you choose, all of it viewable at a glance. Includes a handy scroll view that allows for easy scanning of channel headlines without pressing a button.

Daily Diversions

Break up your day with trivia fun facts - such as word of the day, qoute of the day, and born on this day.

Horoscopes

See what the stars have in store for you and your friends. Receive daily horoscopes for the astrological signs you want to track.

Lottery

Get the latest lottery numbers sent to your watch. Choose your favorite games and receive the drawing results automatically.

NEW! Movies

What's playing? Stay up to date with the latest from hollywood and get a list of current movies in your area with showtimes or a list of your local theaters that includes each movie and their showtimes.

*Services subject to local network availability. MSN Direct is a subscription based service that sends your Wrist Net watch personalized information over FM radio waves. New out of the box service included with your Wrist Net watch purchase gives you national news, Hi/Low temperature for your area, and monthly calendar for FREE! Upgrade to the Smart Plan for just $39.95 a year and get all of the most popular MSN Direct channels.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX :

Wrist Net Watch

Reference Guide

Quick Start Guide

Charger

AC Adapter

szw
12-08-2004, 12:26 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

AllGoNoShow
12-08-2004, 12:50 AM
Where are you located? I'm in need of a new watch and wouldn't mind a few gismos with mine but would liek to see what it does before so if you could show meyours first that would be awsome, let me know.

eb0i
12-08-2004, 01:49 AM
That's a totally cool watch that appeals to my overly nerdy side. Does it need a subscription in order to tell time? Perhaps I can take a look at it?

turbotrip
12-08-2004, 02:02 AM
Bump for a great seller and great watch:thumbsup:
And if i remember correctly, he lives in Varsity

xcelr8
12-08-2004, 02:29 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Neil4Speed
12-08-2004, 10:26 AM
Unfortunatly no lasers! Too bad! lol

Turbotrip, thanks for the comment ;) I would like to know who you are though haha, I will probably ask Statick (the ultimate post hore). I am in Varsity, smack dab between dalhousie station and Market Mall

Without the use of the subscription MSN Direct, I get News, Stocks, Calander and Weather and the use of the atomic clock. The weather aspect has been really useful for me lately (since its been so freaking cold). The watch has many different "faces" for the clock, and has all the features of a sports watch(alarm,chrono,timer)!

The face of the watch is as follows:

Dimensions: 1.8"L x 1.5"W x .5"D

Not overly big, but a nice display size for time, news etc.

Thanks for the intrest.

Regards,

Neil

Neil4Speed
12-08-2004, 10:28 AM
Sorry, PS. I would be more than happy to show people my demo. I have been wearing it for a while, fantastic gadget!

awd
12-08-2004, 10:41 AM
Check your PM Neil!

statick
12-08-2004, 01:18 PM
bump for great seller, great product, great price:thumbsup:

Pihsiak
12-08-2004, 06:56 PM

statick
12-08-2004, 07:07 PM
although i'm sure neil4speed appreciates u letting everyone kno what a great product this watch is...please don't thread jack/ruin his for sale thread.

AllGoNoShow
12-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Well I seem to be at Dalhousie all the time now in the monrings but thats a little early, can you give me a contact # to call you at?

djayz
12-08-2004, 07:23 PM
willing to trade for an accurist watch + some cash?

Neil4Speed
12-08-2004, 07:33 PM
Sorry man, Not really looking for anything to trade for except maybe a Wireless Keyboard/Mouse or a nice PC Case.

Dj_Stylz
12-08-2004, 07:51 PM
Check Pm

Neil4Speed
12-08-2004, 07:54 PM
All PM's Replied.

syeve
12-09-2004, 02:55 PM
^^

Neil4Speed
12-09-2004, 06:51 PM
Bumpity

Sorath
12-12-2004, 10:02 PM
bump for very nice guy

Neil4Speed
12-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Thank you all who bought and left me trader feedback, I have one last watch left. Makes a great X-Mas Gift.

You beyonders really are a great bunch.

Happy Holidays

Pihsiak
12-13-2004, 12:56 AM
Now that you're done, can i start selling mine?
I kept out, just like you wanted me to.

Neil4Speed
12-13-2004, 10:11 PM
Last one Conditionally sold, Thanks for everyone who bought.

Skylinelover
12-14-2004, 09:10 PM
Sold. Thanks great guy.

Skylinelover
12-15-2004, 09:07 AM
Has anyone activated and bought the plus? If so how long did it take to go on your watch?