PDA

View Full Version : I am so pissed off about cars being stolen!!!!

mrmattyk
12-07-2002, 05:22 AM
This is so stupid! That poor guy's civic was stolen right from my very own school. I feel so sorry for that dude, he put in so much work into that car. I know that car was his pride and joy.

That's why I've had enough. I am sick and tired of hearing about people's sweat and tears taken by some dirty thief. Think of how many dishes they washed, electronics they sold, or customer's they have served to save to buy their mods. All that hard work, dedication and time into making their car an expression of themselves. Insurance will cover the cost, but you will never get the time back you spent into your car. I am not going to let some waste of skin take away your cars and stereos. I am taking a stand! It's time I do something about this. If I ever hear about anyone selling any stolen car parts, I wont support them and I might even rat them out. If I ever see someone breaking into a car, if I have anything to do with it they'll be rotting in jail. We have to look out for eachother!

WHO'S WITH ME?!?! :guns:

Illusionsir
12-07-2002, 05:32 AM
im with you 100% dude! :thumbsup:

treg50
12-07-2002, 08:19 AM
Let's rock. I've never been into stolen parts or the people that deal 'em. Rat those MF's out --- I always would have if I'd had knowledge of any shady-losers.

It's never happened to me or anyone I know personally but I'm not going to wait until it does --- why wait? Stand now. I'm with ya.
:thumbsup:

choweyt3t4
12-07-2002, 01:09 PM
i already made a suggestion to see if we can have a category for stolen cars,parts etc.... you never know we might be able to help each other out with information and shit.

Melinda
12-07-2002, 01:16 PM
Yep, I'm with ya 110%...rat 'em out, those fuckers deserve it :thumbsup:

Mel

mrmattyk
12-07-2002, 01:23 PM
Remember, crimestoppers pays $2000.00 for information leading to a conviction. That could buy some nice mods for your car. Let's drive these bastards out of Alberta! (No pun intended)

BoboB16A
12-07-2002, 03:44 PM
i'm so with u on this one....thanks again for the support...it's sad that some ppl will do this...it really is...like...i'm all out of words....afl;jasdlkfjasdl;j

MaYzE
12-07-2002, 04:42 PM
Im game too. Im soo sick of being worried about my car gettin jacked. A few years back my truck was broke into right in front mf my house. Stripped all my stereo stuff. Little bastards. If I ever find out who did it, they're dead. Im sick of thieves, and its only getting worse. I never have bought stolen goods and never will. Hope all the crooks out there die. No loss to me. I wouldnt be so paranoid about my stuff then.

Dave P
12-07-2002, 04:48 PM
Stolen goods are for chumps.

wheres the pride in having stolen parts that someone else worked hard for

Dave

silverEL
12-19-2002, 09:49 PM
im with you guys 100%
this is acaully getting stupid, people are gettn afriad to park there cars in places other than in there garages.