PDA

View Full Version : i got an accident

Rockski
12-08-2004, 03:43 PM
well, i was comming home from work to have lunch when i get within 30 feet of my house, and i go to turn, but its a little too icy and... i hit a light post... the damage wasnt too bad, jsut the grill hood, bumper, and some other minor body work, engine bay is good... so i back up, and go park in my garage, with the box sticking out so i can get out of the way. get out and go inside make some calls, but i leave it running. i come back outside go to open the door, and i locked my keys inside. so i run inside get my lock pick set (bobby pins and a screwdriver) get in and pull it all the way in to the garage...

then after all that, i have to go to the police station and file a damage report.. well i dont know where the police station is in"otwell" so i stop at a 7 11.. lady gives me directions, yada yada yee, i find my way to a petro cause the 7 11 lady gives me bunk directions... lady at the petro, gives directions to me...IT WAS RIGHT KITTY-CORNER TO THE 7-11...

filing report, my moms, last names dont match on the insurence and registration cause of marriige names and i had forgot to get them changed : stupid me : * on a side note the lady at the counter was a total biatch *

well thats my dumbass story, i just had to vent and i thought this might be a good place to do so...

anybody have a front end of a s 15 kickin around?

Weapon_R
12-08-2004, 03:44 PM
Sounds like a good excuse to do a nice swap.

Rockski
12-08-2004, 03:49 PM
if i had the money

86max
12-08-2004, 03:54 PM
Not a good day then lol.

Tomorrow will be better:thumbsup:

Rockski
12-08-2004, 04:13 PM
i hope so, the best part was, this morning i got a call and found out that on the 15th my front fenders would be painted and ready to be installed, like 3 hours before i found out that i need a new front end

BerserkerCatSplat
12-08-2004, 05:36 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, Josh, It's just WAY too funny after talking about swapping a twin turbo into your S15 last night... now you've got an excuse!

Don't tell me you wrecked the new GMC logo, too! :banghead:

Ah, well, good luck with fix, and watch out for that ice, everybody!

Gspotracer
12-08-2004, 05:45 PM
I've got a rear window for an s-15:dunno:, should be able to find a grill at PYP:thumbsup:

Rockski
12-08-2004, 06:18 PM
yea, thanks trev, i sure hope you got a good laugh, no i didnt wreck the gmc logo, but the bumper hood and grill are toast, better talk to dunkler eh?

Rockski
12-09-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by 86max
Not a good day then lol.

Tomorrow will be better:thumbsup:

thas a lie, i lost my job today

BerserkerCatSplat
12-09-2004, 03:03 PM
^No way! Man, I'm so sorry to hear that. Do you have any other prospective jobs lined up?

Rockski
12-09-2004, 06:28 PM
PD, mayby nabors and akita... this school thing might be a good idea