PDA

View Full Version : pontiac sunfire

xcelr8
12-08-2004, 05:18 PM
hahaha well i was on the overpass by mt royal, right after school, and i see a green sunfire drive by and then its side skirt fell off, it wasnt even painted, and lets say ive seen the car more than once
everyone on the bus started laughing, just thought it was funny ...

1badPT
12-08-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by xcelr8
hahaha well i was on the overpass by mt royal, right after school, and i see a green sunfire drive by and then its side skirt fell off, it wasnt even painted, and lets say ive seen the car more than once
everyone on the bus started laughing, just thought it was funny ...
someone on a bus laughing at a car... anyone else see the irony? :rolleyes:

ZorroAMG
12-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Hey kid, so what is the 0-60 xcelr8ion time of your bus?

Laugh at a sunfire when you can at least afford one.

86max
12-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Was the body kit blue? There was one at the 403 meet a couple weeks back, and it looked like the sideskirts were glued on. The cold probably killed the glue lol.

xcelr8
12-09-2004, 06:06 PM
yah the bodykit was blue
that was probably him

and ZorroAMG, you havta start out somewhere, i bet you used to bus too before your " E Class Benzo" =P

hockeybronx
12-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT

I see the joke, however I think I would rather take the bus than drive a Sunfire... actually maybe not.

markymark
12-09-2004, 11:29 PM
Id take a sunfire over the bus, unles that sunfire had non-painted side skirts that fall off.:D

ZorroAMG
12-10-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by xcelr8
yah the bodykit was blue
that was probably him

and ZorroAMG, you havta start out somewhere, i bet you used to bus too before your " E Class Benzo" =P

Start out somewhere? Where? Making fun of peoples car when you don't even have one? Grab a clue baby boy, you are in no position to laugh.

finboy
12-10-2004, 12:24 AM
sunfire ownz the bus man, sunfire's suck, but the bus is scrub-tastic

EK 2.0
12-10-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by finboy
sunfire ownz the bus man, sunfire's suck, but the bus is scrub-tastic

shhhhh buh_buh takes city transit...:rofl:

finboy
12-10-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

shhhhh buh_buh takes city transit...:rofl:

but he has his own car so...uh....

DON'T BAN ME :angel: :rofl:

import_illusion
12-10-2004, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by 1badPT

yea true..i'm currently taking city transit so i never laugh at people's cars..at least they have a ride

in fact, i would never laugh at anyone's car, unless there was somethign really wrong with it
i find a car is just basically to just get from point A to point B

finboy
12-10-2004, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by import_illusion

a car is just basically to just get from point A to point B

the car IS the point :thumbsup:

Go4Long
12-10-2004, 07:09 PM
I know that guy...I used to work with him a while back(think his name is pete)...wonder if he went back to get the side skirt :rofl:

SOAB
12-10-2004, 07:34 PM
man, some of you guys are too serious....

if i was walking down the street and saw that, i would bust a gut laughing!!! :rofl:

marq-jt
12-10-2004, 07:41 PM
i would laught if i see a side skirt from a car falling off... even if i was walking or takign the bus...im not laughing becsaue he drives a sunfire jus tthe fact that a part of his car fell off...:drama:

but the nagain i would feel sorry for that guy... who might need a new side skirts if his hasn't been ran over by otehr cars...

marq-jt
12-10-2004, 08:01 PM
^theres nothing wrong with riding a bus....i bet there are plenty of reasons for people to ride a bus during winter rather than drive there car....

eclipseqt
12-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by marq-jt
^theres nothing wrong with riding a bus....i bet there are plenty of reasons for people to ride a bus during winter rather than drive there car....

This is a car forum, he shouldn't be here if hes a bus rider... find a calgary transit forum. :D

marq-jt
12-10-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by eclipseqt

This is a car forum, he shouldn't be here if hes a bus rider... find a calgary transit forum. :D

so ur saying people who take the bus sholdn't be on this forum... wow this is soo lame...like i said there are many reasons why he could be in this forum and not even have a car..... example... advies on what car he should get ... or what car would be reliable for him in the future when he decides to get a car...just because he dont got a car and rides a transitdont mean he cant be in this forum...

nice car by the way... lol....what ccolor is it...

eclipseqt
12-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by marq-jt

so ur saying people who take the bus sholdn't be on this forum... wow this is soo lame...like i said there are many reasons why he could be in this forum and not even have a car..... example... advies on what car he should get ... or what car would be reliable for him in the future when he decides to get a car...just because he dont got a car and rides a transitdont mean he cant be in this forum...

nice car by the way... lol....what ccolor is it...

You have a good point, I mean he was trying to kit a sunfire :rofl:

Still think the bus is crap though. :barf: Good thing I only took it for like a year :thumbsup:

marq-jt
12-10-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by eclipseqt

You have a good point, I mean he was trying to kit a sunfire :rofl:

Still think the bus is crap though. :barf: Good thing I only took it for like a year :thumbsup:

yah i would just leave a sunfire the way it is i dont see any point onf doing anything except prob the engine and make it a sleeper... lol

yah i took the bus for years on now i got my own car... im happy with it i might start taking the bus son since i dont want t odrive my baby on winter time... lol... but knowing me i will mostlikely take the rents car... lol

403Gemini
12-11-2004, 01:02 AM
sunfire CAN be made to look good, but its VERY rare to see one that actually looks nice heh.

most sunfire drivers put on that 2nd spoiler and leave the stock one one *slaps face* i just cant stand that lol

markymark
12-12-2004, 12:37 AM
I thought that Cav-fire that was for sale on here a little while ago was nice..it had some clean mods..but that was a cavalier to start..

liztic
03-02-2005, 10:14 PM
username is xcel28, he rides the bus..........perhaps change name to pulldabell?

habsfan
03-02-2005, 10:20 PM
^ perhaps you should change your name to uselessthreadbumper

talonboi
03-03-2005, 01:53 PM
i dont see why u guyz are flamin him for posting about a car that loss his sideskirt, i'd laugh, when was there ever a rule that u cant judge a car if u dont personally own one...if thats the case i think the car shows should start asking for registration papers before people can vote for the nicest car?:dunno:

finboy
03-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by talonboi
if thats the case i think the car shows should start asking for registration papers before people can vote for the nicest car?:dunno:

damn good idea :thumbsup:

carstar
03-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Hey kid, so what is the 0-60 xcelr8ion time of your bus?

Laugh at a sunfire when you can at least afford one.

Buuuuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

hahahaha...Still, the story is funny!

Freebs
03-07-2005, 01:24 AM
wow i dont understand how people make fun of sunfires sooo much? cant be because they are slow... because they would own any civic any day and dont tell me "yea but my rsx can beet it" or "my prelude can beet it" you are comparing a $15,000 car to a $25,000 car. A car is a car... you choose to drive a import thats great i got nothing against them and i do like them.. but dont go saying shit about domestics when its just what some one else likes or can afford.

also about this reply

Originally posted by 403Gemini
sunfire CAN be made to look good, but its VERY rare to see one that actually looks nice heh.

most sunfire drivers put on that 2nd spoiler and leave the stock one one *slaps face* i just cant stand that lol

In order to take off the original one you have to fill in 7 holes... then get the hole trunk repainted.. and if the holes arent filled properly they rust out and also its not cheep just to fill though holes and get it painted...

liztic
03-07-2005, 06:12 PM
sweet, a sunfire revolution starting here!
i am the proud owner of a sunfire, and yes, i can't afford any nicer, but how many times can you see a pimped out civic and say "wow, that's sweet" before it becomes same sh!T, different paint job!! besides, more talent to do up a sunfire, it's hard as hell to find after market parts.......i can find parts for a civic at crappy tire for christs sake.........enjoy your ride, don't flame others for driving something different....... can't we all just get along...........wow, that was gay

:whocares:

Freebs
03-08-2005, 01:17 AM
thank you liztic... also for you import owners and what not who think the sunfires are slow... fair enough they arent the fastes cars ever.. but i am willing to race against one... got the guy in his 95ish camaro taking second looks today when he tryed to pull on me and i kept right on his bumper :P got to love the power of boost :D

Canaduh
03-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Freebs
thank you liztic... also for you import owners and what not who think the sunfires are slow... fair enough they arent the fastes cars ever.. but i am willing to race against one... got the guy in his 95ish camaro taking second looks today when he tryed to pull on me and i kept right on his bumper :P got to love the power of boost :D

my buddy and his "fast" civic got his ass handed to him by my gf's bone stock 100,000km z24 so where import owners wanna call sunfires and cavaliers slow is beyond me. I'd take a cav or sunfire gt over any phuckin civic shitbox anyday.

and as for the people makin fun of buddy for havin his side skirt fall off..... maybe all some people can afford is a sunfire or cavalier. At least they can say its THEIR car and not the one daddy bought them that is still in his name. I've heard too many kids mouth off about their mercedes or bmw blah blah blah, and when it comes down to it, daddy still has the final say. Grow up, get a job and learn some respect. Not everyone has everything handed to them. And people riding the bus cuz they dont have a car shouldnt be laughing at shit til they get one of their own. At least that guy has a car side skirt or not. Just my opinion.

:drama:

liztic
03-08-2005, 05:44 AM
true, my golden spoon fell out long ago.......oh, most sunfire owners can also say proudly that the only monthly payment on their ride is insurance, no lease or loan payments.......mmmm, outright ownership, nnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeeee

a car is a car, you make it what it is

frozenrice
03-08-2005, 12:37 PM
"Hi. I need your guy's advice. I don't own a car right now and I am wondering if you guys have any suggestions. Since I my mom and dad can't afford the insurance on the Lamborghini that I'm planning on getting in the next few years, I'd like to know if there are any places where I can buy aftermarket parts for a 1992 Thomas school bus. I'd like to see if I can get some spinner wheels, a Wings West body kit (cause they won't fall off), a lowering kit (coilovers or air suspension?), strut tower bars, neon underbody kit and a big turbocharger or NOS. What do you guys think I should get? I figure, for the time being, that I'd go with the bus thing until I save up enough money for my real car. The bonus to the bus is that I can go cruizing with ALL my friends from school. Thanks in advance for your suggestions."

-tRanSit_rYdeR

3g4me
03-09-2005, 03:54 PM
i dont know guys, stock for stock, sunfire GT vs Civic SI, i gots my $ on the Civic. Also the fact that even though your moded j-bod can beat stock civics, try matching some moded civics, i guarentee the civic will own j-bod every time. P.s. i dont mind the j-body at all, but what i do mind is the fact that you guys have to come here and try to prove that your so much faster then civics, if you really were you wouldnt have to convince us right?

Xtrema
03-10-2005, 08:00 AM
This argument is old, time to close it.