PDA

View Full Version : anti-cruising laws

82vette
12-08-2004, 08:10 PM
in many areas, anti-cruising laws have been inforced. i don't agree with them. how do you guys feel: what are your opinions on the subject

skidmark
12-09-2004, 11:39 AM
What's an anti-cruising law?

QuasarCav
12-09-2004, 11:42 AM
"if you see this sign more than once in an hour you are braking the law"

Basically it's to stop large groups of cars from driving around the street all night. It's a states thing although I think they are trying to implement it on Portage in Winnpeg.

GTS Jeff
12-09-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by 82vette
in many areas, anti-cruising laws have been inforced. i don't agree with them. how do you guys feel: what are your opinions on the subject its cool :thumbsup:

jaysas_63
12-10-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
"if you see this sign more than once in an hour you are braking the law"

Basically it's to stop large groups of cars from driving around the street all night. It's a states thing although I think they are trying to implement it on Portage in Winnpeg.

never heard of that law before but if ^^^ that is what it is, then the law is amazingly gay....wow what a way for the government to strip us of some of our freedom......if i want to drive at night for fun...then i can, and if i wish to drive along with some friends then why not, as long as no laws are being broken then everything should be legal.......however if this group of cars is stunting or whatever then the cops could ticket them as they would normaly, so basically its a useless law that limits our personal freedoms, and liberties, and gives another excuse to the cops to ticket us

ZorroAMG
12-10-2004, 01:04 AM
How could they enforce that shite. Free countries are free countries, maybe I was on the way to my baby's momma's house and forgot tha formula n' diapers, had to back track to the store, got back and forgot the crack rock, had to re-back-track, got back again and forgot the waffles and chicken? Shit I'd be arrested for being stupid and forgetful???

Dayum...I ain't moving to Missouri anymore....

finboy
12-10-2004, 01:07 AM
hmm, i don't think i would mind it, i would just have to make my cruising area much bigger :D

Team_Mclaren
12-10-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by finboy
i would just have to make my cruising area much bigger :D

:werd: but its a retarded law ... i like driving around for no reason...:rofl:

import_illusion
12-10-2004, 01:09 AM
isn't anti-cruising laws only in the usa?

finboy
12-10-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by import_illusion
isn't anti-cruising laws only in the usa?

third post down

apperantly they are trying to make it a law in winnepeg

Sorath
12-10-2004, 01:27 AM
seems gay

403Gemini
12-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

werd man, i find just cruising late at night just a huge anti-stress for me. gives me tons of time just to think, listen to music, etc.

besides, i could drive around for 2 hrs and never pass the same sign twice, so thats really stupid lol

Team_Mclaren
12-10-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

werd man, i find just cruising late at night just a huge anti-stress for me. gives me tons of time just to think, listen to music, etc.

besides, i could drive around for 2 hrs and never pass the same sign twice, so thats really stupid lol

haha, we should hook up some time in the summer, along with my late night "Wendy's " cruise buddies!:rofl:

finboy
12-10-2004, 02:07 AM

Originally posted by 403Gemini

:werd:

i go driving for 3-4 hours at a time, usually in the 'burbs or in summer, out to banff

403Gemini
12-10-2004, 04:04 AM

haha, we should hook up some time in the summer, along with my late night "Wendy's " cruise buddies!:rofl:

haha just make sure we dont drive same road within the same hr :rolleyes: lol

EDM
12-10-2004, 12:46 PM
Anti-cruising law? :dunno:

Whats next anti-hangingaround law?

finboy
12-10-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by EDM
Anti-cruising law? :dunno:

Whats next anti-hangingaround law?

thats what the "no loitering" signs are for man ;)

TKRIS
12-10-2004, 12:53 PM
It's all you damn import guys that are causing it.(kidding) The government never seemed to mind when we'd cruise around in a 1982 Buick with a 455 V8 and 8-71 Weiland Blower getting 2 miles to the gallon @ $0.90/L. That's gas money in big brother's pocket.

Kris