PDA

View Full Version : Importing a vehicle thru Import Concern...

RSX.04
12-09-2004, 04:30 PM
My buddy is looking at these 2 300ZX's from Import Concern...

http://www.importconcern.ca/perl/b_list.pl?10363
http://www.importconcern.ca/perl/b_list.pl?10397

He's emailed him 3 times now and has got no response. Does he have an account on here? Or maybe someone could provide me with a phone number? He's got the cash and is willing to put down $6000 as a down payment to hold the car for him.

Please if anyone can get in contact with him let me know.

finboy
12-09-2004, 04:32 PM
try a search

jdmsource
12-09-2004, 04:55 PM
his username on beyond is mx73someday! pm him

TypeS
12-09-2004, 07:35 PM
auto? whats this guy want a twin turbo fairlady auto for?

but yea just shoot him an e-mail and he will usually reply the next morning if he is in town.

statick
12-09-2004, 10:21 PM
from what i hear, these guys are good to deal with.

Phuqu
12-10-2004, 12:22 AM
They take forever to get back to you. I'm sure it's because the have a lot to respond to.

Importing is not as hard as you think. Their inability to respond quick enough was the catalyst for me to just import my own. It's the best thing I could have done.

They do offer a decent service but they can be a little tardy with communication. Be patient and they do get back to you. But like I said I prefer a little quicker service.

It took only 5 weeks to get my JDMGoodness.

calgarys13
12-10-2004, 12:26 AM
pm mX73someday ....i find it wierd he hasn't responded earlier....also try emailing christian

TypeS
12-10-2004, 07:02 PM
uumm...I imported my car through IC, and as for communication, every e-mail i sent was followed by a reply the next morning mid day with the exception of weekends and when he was out of town:thumbsup:
A+ for service in my books:thumbsup:

abej6
12-11-2004, 02:50 AM
i just put a deposit down on a crx with ic.. and christian has been nothing but help.

emails quickly returned, thats all i can ask.
:thumbsup:

ehos
12-11-2004, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Phuqu
They take forever to get back to you. I'm sure it's because the have a lot to respond to.

Importing is not as hard as you think. Their inability to respond quick enough was the catalyst for me to just import my own. It's the best thing I could have done.

They do offer a decent service but they can be a little tardy with communication. Be patient and they do get back to you. But like I said I prefer a little quicker service.

It took only 5 weeks to get my JDMGoodness.

Just curious how you found your car and how you got it shipped here?

Can you fill us in on the details, I'm sure there's a bunch of us that want to know (and a few that probably don't want the word to get out!!) :)

dj_honda
12-11-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by ehos

Just curious how you found your car and how you got it shipped here?

Can you fill us in on the details, I'm sure there's a bunch of us that want to know (and a few that probably don't want the word to get out!!) :)

:werd: i am interested as well. you can pm if you like please. :)

kaput
12-11-2004, 02:58 PM

mx73someday
12-11-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by kaput
The final quote prices they list there... that's the total cost, or just the cost to import it? Only $8000 for one of those seems cheap, especially if its comming from overseas.

Final Quote - The final quote is the total estimated price the vehicle will cost to buy, import and clear in Vancouver, BC. The final quote will pay for the vehicle to be in a free state in Vancouver, either ready for you to pick up, or to have shipped further into Canada. The final quote includes the following expenses: the vehicle, exporter fees, storage in Japan, insured shipping to Vancouver, Canada Customs clearance, port clearance, our own broker service fee and GST. All quotes listed are in Canadian Funds.

RSX.04
12-11-2004, 05:25 PM
Wow guys that's crazy! Sooo cheap! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chim
12-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by RSX.04
Wow guys that's crazy! Sooo cheap! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TypeS's silvia came to less than what some 240's here go for, plus he got a ca18 instead of ka24 .

My future plans were to swap an ej25t ($$$$$$$$$$) but by the time I can afford that I can probably just import a jdm sti for cheaper.

:thumbsup: to import concern, Christian's a good guy and offers awesome prices.