PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Broad in a Windstar

max_boost
12-09-2004, 10:31 PM
Christmas cheer is beginning! Ugh how I loathe the thought of all the parking lot spazzes in the near future.

I was going to work this afternoon. I'm going through the school zone (keep in mind this is while school is being let out) so I'm going 15-20km/h as there are parents and their children all over the place. This bitch in a minivan (with her kids) is tailgaiting my ass all through the school zone and then she even tries to cut me off once I turn the corner (eventhough it's now turned into a playground zone). Naturally she cannot cut me off. I look in my rearview and she's bitching at me. I turn onto Country Hills and downshift to get away from her. I'm quite a bit ahead of her and she catches up to me, by this time she would've had to have gone 120+ to get up to me as her van is a POS. Anyways, she gets beside me, tries to side swerve me while her and her 12 year old daughter are fingering me. WTF?!!! I guess I pissed them off further by blowing them kisses! hahaha! That stupid dyke, way to go mom, speeding in a school zone while you have kids in a soccer mom mobile and then setting a good example by acting the fool! :nut: :rolleyes:

Lyndsi

86max
12-09-2004, 10:37 PM
Minivans are the devil.

What gets me is the kid fingered you! haha that's horrible

max_boost
12-09-2004, 11:18 PM
^^

No doubt hey! Too bad the mom is passing on her lack of class to her daughter.

Skylinelover
12-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Lol. You should of slammed on your brakes.

And at southcenter there was a 3 way stop. It is my turn to go so I start going and this bitch goes, so I lay on the horn and she fingers me.

t-im
12-09-2004, 11:29 PM
women + minivans = not a good combo

i've encountered them..and i just smile and laugh when they try to be all angry towards me

ZorroAMG
12-10-2004, 12:33 AM
You shoulda pulled her over and punched her in the ovaries.

The above reference is from the movie Anchorman and in no way represents the views, beliefs, thoughts or sentiments of ZorroAMG, Beyond.ca or even teh Internet!!11! Violence is sucky.

statick
12-10-2004, 08:23 AM
some people should'nt be on the road:thumbsdow .... what school was this by ?

brandon
12-10-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
I guess I pissed them off further by blowing them kisses! hahaha!

that made my day right there lol!

SilverBoost
12-11-2004, 01:30 AM
Most of the insane driving tactics I see on the road come from people driving minivans. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact they sold something cool to buy the van once the 8 kids showed up. Guys in minivans always blast out off the light when they're beside me for some reason. Looks stupid when I pull away reeeeeal slow. Guess they're trying to convince everyone they still have some manhood. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a minvan when you use it for what it was built for. Just turns out it's usually a wingnut driving it who can't get over it. :guns:

7thgenvic
12-11-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

The above reference is from the movie Anchorman and in no way represents the views, beliefs, thoughts or sentiments of ZorroAMG, Beyond.ca or even teh Internet!!11! Violence is sucky.

hahahahaah funniest thing i've heard all night!!!!! i would have followed her home and scared the poop outta her!

Mckenzie
12-11-2004, 11:54 AM
That pisses me off when I hear of stuff like that because they are the first people to scream bloody murder about how bad young drivers are.....

Woman + Mini-Van=Disaster

:thumbsdow

I think they should rename Crowchild Trail to "Soccer Mom Parkway"

That is the only road I know of in Calgary where the slow lane is the inside lane and the fast lane is the outside.

Chester
12-11-2004, 12:03 PM
ahahahahahh the blowing kisses was a good touch:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

badseed
12-11-2004, 12:29 PM

Bahahahahaha, so she can't contaminate the rest of the world.

cloud7
12-13-2004, 10:53 AM
some minivan drivers are really impatient... yesterday I was lining up at a car wash and the stupid white Windstar drive honked at me because we didn't move up by a car length. I hate it when people honk at me for stupid reason like this. I gave him an angry wave and let him know I wasn't pleased.

GoChris
12-13-2004, 11:19 AM
:banghead:
I HATE CHICKS IN MINIVANS!

Driving this weekend was a frigging NIGHTMARE!
There were so many stupid crazy people on the road it wasnt even funny. I almost got broad sided on deerfoot cause some fuckhead in a cavelier doesnt know how to look in the lane beside him before he desides to move over cause his lane ends....and oh ya he could have NOT gone like 130 until the last second and move over into me almost. i had to swerve into the lane beside me on deerfoot. glad no one was there.

A BIG FUCK YOU to that asshole. and all the morons in minivans who think they own the road and can do whatever they want cause they have places to go.

Sorath
12-13-2004, 09:42 PM
lynds u shouldve been there when i was at bowness, this crazy assed hippie van started racing me, im like wtf im not even trying to go fast. he`s like swaying around to the oncoming traffics lane too. anyhow that was weird

crazydave
12-16-2004, 09:45 PM
hahahah, good story! gave me a chuckle. dome bitch:guns:

szw
12-16-2004, 09:53 PM

Right in the babymaker! Send her back to whore island!

BumpinTalon
12-16-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Mckenzie

That is the only road I know of in Calgary where the slow lane is the inside lane and the fast lane is the outside.

actually, it's okay until Stoney. Then everybody is a big fan of driving exactly 80, exactly beside somebody else, so no kind of passing is possible. It's bad enough when they do it two cars wide, but even when it opens up to three lanes everybody insists on driving right the fuck next to someone else