PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1992 civic hatchback shell.

abej6
12-09-2004, 11:23 PM
-1992 dx
- no ps
- no ac
- no motor
- full interior minus carpet and headliner
- all interior was removed and all panels and floor sprayed with spray on bedliner
- needs new rear bumper
- has famous rust on rear quarters, and drivers rear quarter needs to be pulled ( lady i bought it from ran into a cement barrier, talked to a local body man, and he said it shouldnt be too much of a hassle, and relatively cheap to fix )
- slight surface rust on passenger door

car was bought in winnipeg, driven home to regina, saftied, then the motor was pulled, and had been sitting in my friends garage up untill a week ago. it is now being stored in my friends compound. This is my project car, but i now have nowhere to work on it, and i just put a deposit down on a crx from importconcern, so im looking for some extra cash.

i am asking 2500 OBO .. and allthough im in no real hurry to sell, id like to see it gone.

any reasonable offer accepted, i feel this is a fair price, these cars go from 1500-3000 in our sgi compound here in regina, and they have all been written off. This car needs a little tlc, and it'll be ready to go.

i also have a b20 long block with 10000 kms, and a gsr tranny with 80000 kms sitting at my house, i would love to get 850 for the b20 which comes with an extra obd1 ls head. I would also like to get around 700 for the tranny.

i will sell all ( shell, motor, tranny, extra ls head ) for 3500.

please leave your email for pics, i have a zip file with all pics in it.

if you would like, add me to msn, [email protected] , or email me, [email protected] if you would like more information.

thanks for your time,
-drew

gpomp
12-10-2004, 12:56 AM
msn'ed.

aln
12-11-2004, 05:54 PM
leave me a pm. interested. we'll talk about a price after i see the pics

Team_Mclaren
12-12-2004, 02:49 AM
OK GUYS! once again, let him sell for however much he wants. Its OBO!!! so stop bashing and start offering if you might, if not then leave the thread in peace, thx!