PDA

View Full Version : Beat red light camers and photo radar tickets

waystland
12-11-2004, 12:26 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

project240
12-11-2004, 12:39 AM
Good product, other than the fact that it is illegal... at least in Saskatchewan it is.

Police
12-11-2004, 12:59 AM
if its illegal in saskatchewan you're damn right its illegal in calgary but who cares haha everything illegal now a days, who wants to pay $300 raise your hand.

waystland
12-11-2004, 12:25 PM
It is not illegalto use, i just did not want to get in trouble with the fourm...lol

It does not cover your plate, like covers there is no way anyone would know it is on there unless they really took a hard look, it is the best alternative for thoes areas where you cant use anti radar licensa plate covers :thumbsup:

There is nothing in the law that says your plate has to be photogenic.

watch the videos, and read the newsreports on it, from the link.

NO ONEwill know it is on your plate but you.....just rember that this is for people you go with the flow of traffic and get pinched by :angel:

If anyone can pass the link to as many people that would be great, again i just got onboard with the company and am the 2nd person in Canada to sell it. The other is in Montreal

I hate spam email so i would never do that to get the word out, that is whay i am posting to car boards, if the mods tell me not then i will take it of their board.

donz
12-11-2004, 12:50 PM
Ok from personal experience, this is a scam. I have a can of the stuff, and it didn't work. It is also called photoblocker but I got it from the states. I don't know if it is the same stuff but it was on Fox news before. Honestly I think it works on old school plates, the ones that were reflective. It does crap on the new generation plates, which aren't reflective. If anybody wants proof, I can show you my plate, and you can tell me if it works!!! I'm not trying to bash you personally, but it didn't work for me, if you can get it to work I'd gladly take back my comment, and buy a can, I'm just raising some concerns.
Ohh if you are a dealer, support the site,please buy a sponsership.

Police
12-13-2004, 10:24 AM
ya actually i remeber my friends plate has this shit sprayed on it, it turned kinda yellow in a week and when i snapped pics of his car with my camera the flash didn't reflect at all. I'm sure my camera flash is kinda the same as any redlight camera flash.:clap:

Superesc
12-13-2004, 10:32 AM
Thank you for your interest in advertising with Beyond.ca. We have a full range of sponsorship package for you to choose from here:

http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=2

If you decide to become a sponsor, please contact kenny, our Advertising Co-Ordinator.

Thanks again for your interest.

Moderator Team