PDA

View Full Version : man hit in foothills industrial

finboy
12-11-2004, 12:34 AM
apperantly some guy was hit on 50th ave SE at a high rate of speed, and the driver didn't even stop.

now who would be speeding around foothills industrial on a friday night :rolleyes:

3G
12-11-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by finboy
apperantly some guy was hit on 50th ave SE at a high rate of speed, and the driver didn't even stop.

now who would be speeding around foothills industrial on a friday night :rolleyes:

is that by Bullshit Corner?

finboy
12-11-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by 3G

is that by Bullshit Corner?

pretty close to the road king

camero
12-11-2004, 12:42 AM
dont those stupid fags have street races there. fuckers.

:english:

finboy
12-11-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by camero
dont those stupid fags have street races there. fuckers.

:english:

that was perfectly clear english

and yes, that is where they usually meet. i'm not saying that one of them hit the man, but it wouldn't suprise me, considering the number of accidents i've seen/heard of from there

nismodrifter
12-11-2004, 12:45 AM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
CITYBEAT - CITY OF CALGARY PRESS RELEASE
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Just after 9:00 PM tonight a male pedestrian was struck and
killed by an unknown vehicle while walking along the 2300
block of 50 ST SE. The offending driver left the scene
without rendering any assistance to the pedestrian.

Police are still at the scene and are seeking any witnesses
to the collision.

The Traffic Section Hit and Run investigators have been
called to the scene and the road will be closed for several
hours.

-30-

Public Contact Information:

Anyone with information is asked to called the Traffic
Section at 295 7900 or our call center at 266 1234

CRXguy
12-11-2004, 12:48 AM
errrr.... 23rd ave & 50St is pretty far from "the races."

finboy
12-11-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy
errrr.... 23rd ave & 50St is pretty far from "the races."

i thought they said 50th ave on the news, which is near

CRXguy
12-11-2004, 12:55 AM
apparently not.

403Gemini
12-11-2004, 12:57 AM
street racing on icey cold roads... great thinkin fawkers :thumbsdow

i hate those kids

Euro_Trash
12-11-2004, 01:36 AM
Isnt everyone just assuming its street racing at the moment?

turbo'dGSR
12-11-2004, 02:22 AM
I doubt it was any racers, sorry, ricers... 9:00 is a very early. they wouldnt start back in the day till at least 12, and nowadays barely anyone goes to the meets anyways. Im sure it was just some accident that happened to go down around that area. But if it was from racing, that really convinces me of anti-street racing.

Regards to whomevers family this guy belonged to.

garagefujimoto
12-11-2004, 02:53 AM
honestly the real cars are on the track where it's safe
someon has now lost their life as a result of stupitidy

:(

^SkylinE^
12-11-2004, 03:53 AM
You leave home for a walk and never return........ really puts life into perspective. :( very tragic..... Even worse they drove off.....fawkers:guns: :thumbsdow

403Gemini
12-11-2004, 11:37 AM
I still dont understand why the driver never stopped? doesnt he / she understand now that they took off and if are found could get into A LOT more trouble. like its one thing if its an accident, and you stay and you do EVERYTHING you can to help, courts would probably be A LOT more lenient on you... stupid person. Just makes you wonder, could this person have lived if the driver stayed?

RSRT-4
12-11-2004, 12:07 PM
LOL typical for this forum to blame an accident on street racing with out nowing the facts , and most people on this forum street racing in one way or another so don't act like you don't , second if he/she didn't stay more then likely they were drunk

finboy
12-11-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
I still dont understand why the driver never stopped? doesnt he / she understand now that they took off and if are found could get into A LOT more trouble. like its one thing if its an accident, and you stay and you do EVERYTHING you can to help, courts would probably be A LOT more lenient on you... stupid person. Just makes you wonder, could this person have lived if the driver stayed?
driver was probably drunk

Originally posted by RSRT-4
LOL typical for this forum to blame an accident on street racing with out nowing the facts , and most people on this forum street racing in one way or another so don't act like you don't , second if he/she didn't stay more then likely they were drunk

from the facts i heard on the news, it mentioned someone was hit by a car in foothills industrial, and who the hell races in winter besides the "timmie's crew"? :rofl:

RSRT-4
12-11-2004, 07:25 PM
It didn't say anything about racing it just said someone was hit and killed , you assumed that it was a street racer because of the area are you saying that you don't street race and never have ?

^SkylinE^
12-11-2004, 07:43 PM
He probably hasn't..... he hasn't had a worthy car to race until a couple weeks ago....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jaysas_63
12-11-2004, 08:46 PM
what the hell is the "tiimies crew" is that the group of cars that are allways at the timmy hoes, and wendys parkin lot

import_illusion
12-11-2004, 09:46 PM
i hope they catch the fuckin idiot and rot in jail!!

3G
12-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by jaysas_63
what the hell is the "tiimies crew" is that the group of cars that are allways at the timmy hoes, and wendys parkin lot

teenagers who just got their licenses who head down to timmies aka "bullshit corner" and race in mommies caravans and daddies civics

jaysas_63
12-11-2004, 10:07 PM
lol i have NEVER heard of a "bull shit" corner...where is it?, and if everyone knows about this place, then why don't the cops just place photo-radar everywhere to deter the street racing?

RSRT-4
12-12-2004, 12:16 AM
Actually that is not BS corner , BS corner is for American muscle and is downtown on 6th ave and 2st sw i due believe , the road king was started buy the import crowd because there riced out shit wasn't allowed at bs