PDA

View Full Version : Batman Begins new trailer

Chim
12-12-2004, 12:50 PM
http://sa.nextwish.org.nyud.net:8090/Video/batmanbegins.avi

Looks pretty sweet

403Gemini
12-12-2004, 01:03 PM
Wow that vid is shitty quality. ill try finding a version of it where i dont feel like im having a seizure while watching it

Chim
12-12-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
Wow that vid is shitty quality. ill try finding a version of it where i dont feel like im having a seizure while watching it

It's fine on my computer, but here's a stream for it that should run smoothly.

mms://ondemand.mymovies.net/filmmedia/film/fid800/trailers/trid1592/wm/bb.asf

A_3
12-12-2004, 04:21 PM
Looks pretty cool. I didn't know batmans origin was all kung fu etc... Interesting premise, i'll go see it.

sexualbanana
12-12-2004, 10:05 PM
It's so cliche though

statick
12-13-2004, 08:43 AM
looks pretty damm sweet...guna have to see it wen it comes out.

1-Bar
12-14-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
It's so cliche though

how so? I think its finally time for another good batman movie. Back into the dark where it should be, ie. Tim Burton.

sexualbanana
12-14-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by 1-Bar

how so? I think its finally time for another good batman movie. Back into the dark where it should be, ie. Tim Burton.

My parents were killed. I must travel the world until I find a monestary that will teach me martial arts so I can avenge my parents. While I learn from the monks, I will develop a sense of responsibility with my newfound skills.

1-Bar
12-14-2004, 03:14 AM
but that's how the batman story goes. This isn't some cheap ripoff action flick.....I think its great to see how batman got to being batman instead of movies skipping that whole part.

403Gemini
12-14-2004, 05:28 AM
but that's how the batman story goes. This isn't some cheap ripoff action flick.....I think its great to see how batman got to being batman instead of movies skipping that whole part.

pft since when has origins in super hero movies ever been popular? even if they do add it its usually horribly screwed up? *cough punisher cough*

oh well, im a HUGE fan of batman and i FULLY agreee tim burtons batmans were AMAZING cause they had the dark atmosphere. Glad this one is going back to the basics :)

1-Bar
12-14-2004, 03:18 PM
yeah, since when was the dark knight ever associated with bright and vivid color as the last few have been. I hope this movie remains dark.....

Also, origins are good movies...look at X-men/X2, Spiderman...

sexualbanana
12-14-2004, 11:28 PM
yeah, since when was the dark knight ever associated with bright and vivid color as the last few have been. I hope this movie remains dark.....

Also, origins are good movies...look at X-men/X2, Spiderman...

Hey man, whenever I read Batman comics I always thought the world would look better with bright flourescent lights and neon.

I mean c'mon. What bat doesn't like bright neon?

But back to the beginnings thing.
I can see the revenge part being part of his origin. Well actually I know for sure that it is. But what about the travelling until I find what is basically a monastery, so they can teach me to fight?

As far as I knew, Batman picked up this stuff through either himself or Alfred. I never imagined he got it from some exotic locale.

thich
12-14-2004, 11:42 PM
actually in the comic i believe he DID train under some asian guy; in the cartoon it was a Japanese master... but i do recall he did training in the comics.

no_joke
12-16-2004, 09:23 PM
Haha, Liam Neeson is the man!

/////AMG
01-01-2005, 09:43 AM
Looks rally good, and not just another cheezy batman movie, IMO.

Heres a High res trailer.

http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmovies/batmanbegins/trailer/trailer_hi/trailer_MSTR.mov