PDA

View Full Version : Rsx.04?

dieselpower91
12-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Possibly RSX.04

Maybe stupid driving caught up with him?

:puts on flame suit:

rice_eater
12-13-2004, 04:28 PM
his car was silver. stop pretending to be cool

canadiandaytona
12-13-2004, 04:31 PM
Its White in his Sig...
I guess we will find out if he posts a thread
"Wreaked the car, but thats okay moneys no object and I've really really learned my lesson this time"

canadiandaytona
12-13-2004, 04:35 PM
Yup its White

Originally posted by RSX.04
Going on a premium white pearl RSX-S:

mcshow
12-13-2004, 04:35 PM
yeah drove by that as well, made me late for my class
such a nice car just gone

camero
12-13-2004, 04:42 PM
The RAD is obviously busted. Where did you see that? Looks like somewhere in the SE :dunno:

t-im
12-13-2004, 04:48 PM
last week

crowchild

Z_Fan
12-13-2004, 04:57 PM
That was Thursday afternoon on Crowchild Trail. It was on the long swooping right-hander just after Chinook Learning (Viscount Benett). (Heading towards downtown...but well before turnoffs)

The angle of the picture in this thread minimizes the actual damage. The car slid off the road, smashed out a complete section of the sound barrier - until it hit the 'pole' at the end of the section. That impact ripped off the front portion of the car, and sent it spinning backwards back off the embankment and on to Crowchild.

Happened (guessing here) around 1:10PM. Caused traffic problems for a couple hours as they shut down lanes to route traffic away from the vehicle.

First thing I thought was - hey, wonder if that is RSX.04! And, then I wondered if the car had snow tires on it or just pure summers...

Hahah...anyhow, yeah, that was too funny to see. The skid marks (tracks) through the snow to the wall impact were perfectly straight. (As in, the car was not sliding sideways!) So it looked as though the car went directly in to it...perhaps as though someone fell asleep or had a 'problem' at the wheel...

Or, they just got control of the car right before exiting the road! Hahahah...

Either way...that car had some pretty serious damage which really the angle of this picture doesn't show...

Skylinelover
12-13-2004, 05:00 PM
How is the windshield wiper like that?

t-im
12-13-2004, 05:06 PM
It wasnt rsx.04

he posted that day..because I thought maybe his carelessness caught up with him...but no

kelly
12-13-2004, 05:24 PM
brutal:eek:

Sorath
12-13-2004, 07:06 PM
if it was him lololol serves him right

1-Bar
12-14-2004, 04:18 PM
wow, you guys are brutal....It was actually an aquantance of mine that got into that accident and I don't think he's RSX.04

You are correct it was an 04 Type-S in that accident, but he managed to walk away from it with a minor facial cut and nothing more considering that car was a total write off.

I kinda wonder at what sort of people 'laugh' at situations like this, your pretty sick if you think this is funny.....

camero
12-14-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
wow, you guys are brutal....It was actually an aquantance of mine that got into that accident and I don't think he's RSX.04

You are correct it was an 04 Type-S in that accident, but he managed to walk away from it with a minor facial cut and nothing more considering that car was a total write off.

I kinda wonder at what sort of people 'laugh' at situations like this, your pretty sick if you think this is funny.....

:werd:

accidents = not good in any way.

nj2Type-S
12-14-2004, 06:32 PM

welcome to beyond.ca...

cavb0i
12-14-2004, 06:51 PM
bad luck maybe cuz i saw that such a nice ride :cry:

GT2NV
12-15-2004, 06:50 PM
hmmm it looks alot like his car...... post up man:confused:

crazydave
12-15-2004, 06:53 PM
plus, there is probly more than ONE white rsx type s in calgary too?ehh

TypeSly
01-03-2005, 12:01 PM

Agreed. So many hater fags on here

Toms-SC
01-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Maybe we are hater fags because this guy was caught drunk driving, got a DUI, and some how got out of the ticket.

But this is not him, so none of this hate applys.

SmAcKpOo
01-04-2005, 08:48 AM
hmm i want the engine if its still functional :D

Skylinelover
01-04-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
Maybe we are hater fags because this guy was caught drunk driving, got a DUI, and some how got out of the ticket.

But this is not him, so none of this hate applys.
He didn't get a DUI.

gorillam
01-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Wow some of you are getting pretty lame, you see a white rsx that's busted up and assume it's a guy from the forums..

Weak