PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's from around the world

Ferio_vti
12-14-2004, 08:54 PM
What good/wierd stuff have you guys seen in other McDonald's??

I'm in HK right now and the have:
Korean Beef Flat Bread
Pork flat bread
Fried chicken wings

The beef flat bread and chicken wings are amazing!!
And for some reason McMuffins are served all day here.

I've also heard in Malaysia there's curry rice and Philipines there's noodle bowls.

Superesc
12-14-2004, 08:56 PM
have you try the McDipper ??? :D (fish sticks)

Superesc
12-14-2004, 08:57 PM
You should also try the Honey Biscuit at KFC!!! Damn those are SOOOO GOOOD!!!!

rahim
12-14-2004, 09:03 PM
in spain you can get a beer with your combo

Dope Dealer
12-14-2004, 09:15 PM
McLobster in Nova Scotia

szw
12-14-2004, 11:27 PM
i've had the chicken wings in mcdonald asia and they are good! their chicken burgers are good too way better than the ones here.

I also like that you get packets of hot sauce just like for ketchup.

3G
12-14-2004, 11:52 PM
McArabia in Lebanon

http://mishami.image.pbase.com/u38/runbeagle/upload/25224724.McArabia.jpg

Team_Mclaren
12-14-2004, 11:56 PM
http://www.stawy.com/mn/mcdonalds.jpg

god i wish we have that here..... i would work everyday... better yet, just drink it right out of the tap...:drool:

nismodrifter
12-15-2004, 12:12 AM
Mcdonalds India: They only sell chicken/veg meals. My mom tried a "spicy veg burger" and said it was one of the best veg burgers shes ever eaten at a fast food place (most fast food places here don't really cater to vegetarians...)

cman
12-15-2004, 12:23 AM
i forget what they had in britain, ///amg can probably tell you. or wait 3 weeks for me to get back.
all i remember was it was hella expensive compared to mcdicks here.

Lanks
12-15-2004, 12:42 AM
teriaki (sp) burger from japan was sweet. I'm not sure if they still have them though

Ajay
12-15-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
Mcdonalds India: They only sell chicken/veg meals. My mom tried a "spicy veg burger" and said it was one of the best veg burgers shes ever eaten at a fast food place (most fast food places here don't really cater to vegetarians...)

When my parents went they had the McPotato or something....a big ass potato patty with a bunch of veggies and some ketchup and stuff. Said that was pretty good too.

kiwi
12-15-2004, 01:04 AM
Pineapples at the McD's in Hawaii... lol

Phuqu
12-15-2004, 02:00 AM
McAloo Tikki in Mumbai, India.

Also the Chicken Marahaja Mac. Never thought I would be that happy to see a McDonalds.

Will@STRD
12-15-2004, 02:47 AM
They used to have Terriyaki Pork burger and sea weed seasoning for fires in HK and that's was not bad. But now if you go to the McDonald in Central, it's call McCafe, the server actually come take your order.

Also, McDonald in Manila have spagetti
MCDonald in Japan have "Rice Burger" and that's was good

GTS Jeff
12-15-2004, 03:09 AM
dude if ure in hk, for fast food u are much better off going to coral cafe instead of mcdicks!

fcuk_it
12-15-2004, 03:45 AM
the mcD at the galleria in houston had miller light cans on display in the food court haha

Kamen
12-15-2004, 04:00 AM
Man, the teriyaki burger was awesome in Japan :thumbsup:
Also the flavoured fries.

ricosuave
12-15-2004, 09:49 AM
here in canada, they occasionally have the mcrib sandwich...

/////AMG
12-15-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by cman
i forget what they had in britain, amg// can probably tell you. or wait 3 weeks for me to get back.
all i remember was it was hella expensive compared to mcdicks here.

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: !!!!!!!!
I've only been to McDonalds ONCE! The meals are crazy expensive here, they're about $5 CDN n Canada and here they are £5 (over $10 CDN easy!!!!!

But I'll goto Mcdonalds next time I see one and see what they have that Canada doesnt.

Originally posted by Phuqu
McAloo Tikki in Mumbai, India.

Also the Chicken Marahaja Mac. Never thought I would be that happy to see a McDonalds.

:rofl: :rofl: Love those names! I only saw one McDonalds in India when I went and it was like off a main highway, it was bloody massive! I could see the yellow "M" miles away. parents thought it would be good not to stop! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

nismodrifter
12-15-2004, 10:54 AM
haha I think thats what it was, the Mcaloo tikki, I knew it had something something Tikki in the name but couldn't figure out the Mcaloo part.

You can find mcdonalds iin any large city in india now, Chandigarh, one outside Ludhiana, delhi has 3-4 (I ate at all of them :D :D), one on the way to Agra is huge and has a fountain out front...lots of them actually

abyss
12-15-2004, 11:50 AM
I agree on the Teryaki burger from Japan, I got to taste my friends, however I personally was too scared to try one so I got a big mac...which was also funny being a girl of 5'3 and my host family almost passed out from the shock of watching me eat a whole big mac meal!:D

3g4me
12-15-2004, 01:16 PM
I had a glass of mcdickies wine in rome. (never again:barf: ) In Czech Macdonalds is like a sit down and order restaurant, and they even got a guy in the bathroom to give you towels and whatnot. Be prepared to pay up the ass though.

bigboom
12-15-2004, 03:20 PM
in taiwan mcdonalds has some cream corn chowder...it tasted alright too.

FiveFreshFish
12-15-2004, 03:56 PM
Check out these uniforms in Shenzhen, China.

hockeybronx
12-15-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by kiwi

Yeah I experienced that as well... the server also says "Aloha" to you when you walk up, unlike the crap they say to us here.

My friend went to Las Vegas and there was a man in a tuxedo playing the piano above where you walk in.

szw
12-15-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx

Yeah I experienced that as well... the server also says "Aloha" to you when you walk up, unlike the crap they say to us here.

You mean like...hi?

hockeybronx
12-15-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by szw

You mean like...hi?

No I mean like snobby stuck-up grade 10 girls or 100 pound high school guys who look as if they'd rather cut their arm off than take your order.

That's what happens when you pay them minimum wage.

civic_stylez
12-15-2004, 06:18 PM
i remember in scotland and ireland the only sauce you could get for your nuggets was curry sauce.. tasted like ass.:barf:

SwitchBlade
12-15-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by kiwi

I remember that now, so good :drool:

Tyler883
12-16-2004, 12:01 AM
new slogan for Mcdonalds India: DON'T HAVE A COW!

:rofl:

pints
12-17-2004, 01:20 AM
i remember in scotland and ireland the only sauce you could get for your nuggets was curry sauce.. tasted like ass.
I think that stuff is called brown sauce. They also don't give you any ketchup over there, if you do get some it's most likely been expired for the past year or so.

ex1z7
12-17-2004, 01:46 AM
the McOz in Australia..*quivers in fear*..

Pineapple, beatroot, egg, onion, tomato, cheese, ketchup, beef, bun....

I think thats it :|

The sausage mcmuffin I ate in Japan was pretty damn good :)

Phats
12-17-2004, 09:21 PM
the egg mcmuffin's in england don't have ham on them, just the egg, I was so dissapointed.

Skylinelover
12-17-2004, 09:52 PM
^ I wouldn't call it "ham"

/////AMG
12-18-2004, 05:08 AM
I just got these coupons in the mail but heres all the shit listed that they have in the UK, or mostly

Bagle, Fruit toast
Sasusage and egg mcmuffin
"freshly" (BS!) ground coffe
a free fruit bag (wtf!) with happy meal
a free happy meal when you buy a premium salad ( :lol: salad haha)
grilled chicken flatbread (this shit is good!!)

the normal shit, big extra, big mac, McChiken (oh yea this is 1000X better than the ones in Canada!

Ferio_vti
12-19-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Superesc
have you try the McDipper ??? :D (fish sticks)

I didn't see anything like that on the menu

Originally posted by Superesc
You should also try the Honey Biscuit at KFC!!! Damn those are SOOOO GOOOD!!!!

Never even considered going to KFC in HK.

Originally posted by szw
i've had the chicken wings in mcdonald asia and they are good! their chicken burgers are good too way better than the ones here.

I also like that you get packets of hot sauce just like for ketchup.

:werd: the hot sauce is tasty!!!

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
dude if ure in hk, for fast food u are much better off going to coral cafe instead of mcdicks!

Hell ya!! I went there for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I wasn't out with family or friends. I could live on their Milk Tea. Sooo good. I even had to get one more at the airport location before leaving.

tirebob
12-21-2004, 05:15 PM
In Quebec they do Poutine sometimes...

hampstor
12-30-2004, 09:26 PM
I remember the mcdonalds in Waikele (oahu) serving a chicken wings and rice meal :nut:

Tilly
12-31-2004, 08:21 AM
you should see the outfits that the women who work in McD's wear over here in the czech republic: short skirts! and let me tell you, as i'm sure many of you have no clue, czech women are some of the most beautiful in the world.. thier legs go from here to yaya!!

Kamen
12-31-2004, 06:55 PM
PICS :guns:

PGTze
01-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
McLobster in Nova Scotia

yeah thats fuckin gross :barf:

BloodBaneZXY
01-02-2005, 12:51 AM
haha, I'm in New delhi right now and I'm eating a Maharaja mac as we speak..It's pretty much done, but ill get some pics next time ;D

DowntownCowboy
01-13-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
What good/wierd stuff have you guys seen in other McDonald's??

I'm in HK right now and the have:
Korean Beef Flat Bread
Pork flat bread
Fried chicken wings

The beef flat bread and chicken wings are amazing!!
And for some reason McMuffins are served all day here.

I've also heard in Malaysia there's curry rice and Philipines there's noodle bowls.

I LOVED the chicken wings in HK.
They also had Passionfruit Milkshakes and Shaker Fries (Your own seasoning, those were good)

This was 2 years ago and I went to HK McD's quite a bit b/c its 24 hours! (most in Vancity are 24 now too, not yet in Calgary though...)

nismodrifter
01-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BloodBaneZXY
haha, I'm in New delhi right now and I'm eating a Maharaja mac as we speak..It's pretty much done, but ill get some pics next time ;D

which Mcdonalds did you go to?? The one that is right in the traffic circle where Palika Bazaar is? or the one in Karol Bagh...or both? haah :D

the Mcdonalds in India are definately cleaner than the ones we have here for sure..every Mcdonalds that I ate at while there (ate at like 5 of them I think) was SPOTLESS, never seen a fast food place so clean

BloodBaneZXY
01-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Actually I bought it from Gurgaon, but made the voyage back to delhi with it :P

goldenrocket
01-17-2005, 10:02 PM
I was in China last summer And They Had Red Bean Pie :poosie:

YCB
01-18-2005, 01:13 PM
in cancun instead of apple pies, they have pinapples, cheese and something else..

gggunit
01-18-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

which Mcdonalds did you go to?? The one that is right in the traffic circle where Palika Bazaar is? or the one in Karol Bagh...or both? haah :D

the Mcdonalds in India are definately cleaner than the ones we have here for sure..every Mcdonalds that I ate at while there (ate at like 5 of them I think) was SPOTLESS, never seen a fast food place so clean

Yah For sure.. I had it in Delhi too.. very clean but small portions

gggunit
01-18-2005, 08:24 PM
They have curry sauce in London.. big east indian infulence there.

doublepostwhore
01-27-2005, 11:50 AM
^ yo thats where we ALL moved... at least alot of the people whom wanted to get educated... and didnt get into the university of all universities!

Holy Moses I didnt know that McD's actually offered variety.

And for tyler... you would get SHOT or stabbed if McD's had that slogan on the door.
The first time McD's opened in Dheli ALOT of the workers were killed, and the place was trashed because they offered beef.

/////AMG
01-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by gggunit
They have curry sauce in London.. big east indian infulence there.

:eek: I never knew that? Do I just ask for it when i order fries or something?

If you livein the UK they ahve the frozen food "Pancakes" and they have it in curry, omfg sooo good. I'm making some right now. :drool:

kyoushi
01-27-2005, 08:39 PM
In Korea they have (or used to have) a kimchi burger and a shrimp burger. And I can remember a teriyaki McBurger from Tokyo, but I don't know if they're still on the menu.

zoorocz
01-28-2005, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by rahim
in spain you can get a beer with your combo

ya when ever i went to MC'Ds in Spain my combo was a beer :drool: :drool: :drool:

And the MC'Ds here in Canada don't even compare to the onen's in Europe

AsianCaucasian
02-03-2005, 01:18 PM
McDonald's in Malaysia serves rice, curry and fried chicken!! They also serve this thing called McBubur for breakfast, its kinda like congee (rice porridge). McDonald's in Thailand had ice cream cones for 100 baht!! That was like... 7 cents last time I went.

Sorath
02-10-2005, 03:37 AM
mcdonalds in singapore serves congee

d-UNiT
02-17-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Tilly
you should see the outfits that the women who work in McD's wear over here in the czech republic: short skirts! and let me tell you, as i'm sure many of you have no clue, czech women are some of the most beautiful in the world.. thier legs go from here to yaya!!

!PIC!.. hahaha jaykay

69cougar
02-17-2005, 01:59 PM
not really food, but in UK you can get the meals in any size s,m.l Super sized, great when you are not that hungry

lude_grl
02-19-2005, 10:42 AM
they have a mccafe in the métro longeiul
its a sit down and server kinda place
cept its always closed when were in the métro

Nissanaddict
02-24-2005, 01:40 PM
In Poland they have a WiesMac, or a "VillageMac"....nobody had the nuts to try it.

sputnik
02-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Nissanaddict
In Poland they have a WiesMac, or a "VillageMac"....nobody had the nuts to try it.

Why is that? On their website (www.mcdonalds.pl) it looks like a Big Xtra with 2 patties.

:dunno:

JordanEG6
02-24-2005, 02:11 PM
in philippines they have fried chicken and rice meal...and a rice and mcnugget meal and some spagetti...hahaha

does anyone remember EASY STREET at sunridge and chinook mall back in the day? if your do theres a mcdonalds in florida like that. 3 floors of games, arcades and good. :thumbsup:

xcelr8
03-08-2005, 11:50 PM
i remember when my family went down to the states, and we went to mcdicks i think 10 years ago... they had a merry go around, it was awesome!!

and in hk 4 years ago i remember eating a sweet corn pie, it was sooo good :drool: