PDA

View Full Version : Telus webspace IS NOT terminating on Dec 30?

cityhunter2501
12-15-2004, 01:57 AM
http://www.mytelus.com/internet/webspace/directory/display.do

Member Web Site Listings

We regret to announce we will be retiring the Webspace Directory as of December 30, 2004. There are several reasons for this decision.

Usage of the directory has dropped considerably and, as part of our policy of continually improving myTELUS, we feel we can better serve our customers by placing our resources in areas where there is a greater interest and benefit.

damn, Telus webspace was awesome and fast, back to use my 1and1 account now :(

djayz
12-15-2004, 01:59 AM
nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
is this the 50mb one???

since thats going down what other services are there like this on the internet? just something around 50mb to store/share pictures etc...n e body who has info please post here

Ben
12-15-2004, 02:00 AM
it's just the directory (like a phone book of websites) not the actual webspace! :rolleyes:

Note the directory listing below the paragraph

cityhunter2501
12-15-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Ben
it's just the directory (like a phone book of websites) not the actual webspace! :rolleyes:

Note the directory listing below the paragraph
whee what a relief :)

djayz
12-15-2004, 02:10 AM
phewf thanks for clearing that up Ben :)

so is there any other webshare places out on the net other then telus?

red_ae92
12-19-2004, 09:32 PM
Well i don't use my webspace, but that still f*****g sucks about Telus getting rid of the webspace.

eblend
12-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by red_ae92
Well i don't use my webspace, but that still f*****g sucks about Telus getting rid of the webspace.

dude don't reply before reading the other posts, like the few right above you, that say thats its not the webspace they are getting rid of..but some webspace dirrectory...some useless feature noone uses

i am also relieved that its not the webspace, i use that all the time for all my pictures that i link directly

InfiniteJoy
12-19-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by red_ae92

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70188