PDA

View Full Version : SPIKE'S Video Game Awards

Tha VZA
12-15-2004, 11:38 AM
who saw it???

AND

who thinks that is was one of the most entertaining awards shows in like 6 years........Funk Flex and Snoop should host the Ocsar's.....that would be sweet.....shake up the old commitee......get some "flava in that B yi yi yitch"

if you havn't seen it, watch the replay, i am sure spike tv will replay it many times

performers included

ludacris, method man, redman, busta rhymes, snoop dogg, pharrell williams, sum 41.........and the best ending ever......motley crue........sick awards show check it out even if games arn't your thing......

funniest moment = Funk Flex "this has been hot girls read cheat codes"

ciao

QuasarCav
12-15-2004, 11:48 AM
The thing I hate about this awards show and the MMVA's is that they ram it down your throat for 2 months before the event. Big ads in the bottom corner, commercials every ten minutes about it.

Do you really think some guy watching Trucks on a sunday morning even knows who snoop dog is? Well he does now because he has seen the ads no less than 10 times during his show.

A big FU goes out to TNN and Much music, quit advestising for yourself.

Dave P
12-15-2004, 12:18 PM
IMO

Snoop dogg and funk master flex were the worst hosts ever

there so fuckin arrogant and obnoxious
cool concept, bad show - hot girls reading codes

Singel
12-17-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
The thing I hate about this awards show and the MMVA's is that they ram it down your throat for 2 months before the event. Big ads in the bottom corner, commercials every ten minutes about it.

Do you really think some guy watching Trucks on a sunday morning even knows who snoop dog is? Well he does now because he has seen the ads no less than 10 times during his show.

A big FU goes out to TNN and Much music, quit advestising for yourself.

Bastards, trying to make a profit and be a successful company and all :drama: :rolleyes:

M_Power
12-17-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

hahahha, :werd:
during the powerblock there must have been about 100 ads for that thing last month.