PDA

View Full Version : spotted black g35 coupe

RiCE-DaDDy
12-09-2002, 12:41 AM
It was in front of the condos beside my building. condos in downtown, so yea high rollers. it was black. big difference i noticed was shape of the back. tho the tailights are the same the back is a lot more flat and square, not neccessarily a bad thing.

SilverRex
12-09-2002, 12:49 AM
ya prolly the same one I spotted last week at the mall... lol dam.. im thinking of a blue or white one.. what u figure?

gpomp
12-09-2002, 01:20 AM
Geez, I havn't even seen a 350Z yet...

Heep
12-09-2002, 11:13 AM
I saw my first just last Friday in someone's driveway...I went up, knocked on the door and asked if I could take a look at it and take some pictures :D

It was this milf that owned it, she had just got it washed and was proud to show it off :D

BTW, the taillights are the same basic shape, but they actually are different. Apparently the coupe shares zero body panels or lights with the sedan...

PS, I've seen 10 350Z's so far now, and have pictures of 5 of them :D

GTS Jeff
12-09-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Heep
I saw my first just last Friday in someone's driveway...I went up, knocked on the door and asked if I could take a look at it and take some pictures :D

It was this milf that owned it, she had just got it washed and was proud to show it off :D

BTW, the taillights are the same basic shape, but they actually are different. Apparently the coupe shares zero body panels or lights with the sedan...

PS, I've seen 10 350Z's so far now, and have pictures of 5 of them :D yea, the g35s uses all the same body panels and shiet as the altima/maxima...whereas the g35 uses the gtr fm platform..

ecstasy_civic
12-10-2002, 12:05 AM
i saw the black one up in crowfoot while i was at work the other night. so nice:drool: cant wait til my dad gets his in april.

LaughingTiger
12-10-2002, 04:47 PM
.........................:thumbsup: