PDA

View Full Version : Good place for car starter/alarm installation

v-dub-GTI
12-15-2004, 11:06 PM
HI I was just wondering if u guys knew any good (and by good i mean cheaper :D ) places where they install car starter kits etc. I have the package at home and its a car starter, unlock. kit. Thanks

CalgarySupra
12-16-2004, 12:43 AM
where ever you go dont to A & b sound they are assholes. nightmare there with everyone i know !!

you can try future shop but they are usually better

NiteRider
12-16-2004, 01:17 AM
go to visions on Mcloud and see my buddy Elias
he will hook you up

ricosuave
12-16-2004, 07:50 PM
http://forum.calgarypuck.com/index.php?showtopic=4420&hl=

futurecivic
12-16-2004, 09:04 PM
come here to future shop on mcleod by chinook mall
life time warrenty on installer for as long as you own the vehicle

George_Reyes
12-16-2004, 09:12 PM
get it at derdall designs. my buddys been there. its good

GoChris
12-16-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by futurecivic
come here to future shop on mcleod by chinook mall
life time warrenty on installer for as long as you own the vehicle

you will need the lifetime warranty too for a future shop install

CalgarySupra
12-18-2004, 02:18 PM
yes, futureshop near chinook fixed all the problems with my compustar taht a&b sound near midnapore installed it. a&b wouldnt fix the problems cause they put it so tight the wires started ripping! and htey said its no longer in warranty! and also i had a small crack on my remote, totally normal, they said cause of that crack we wont warrenty it (it wouldnt receve signal) I paid a&b almost 900 dollars to buy and install the compstar. the idiot istallers, to test what wires were what they cut so many , and taped them back up. its sickening

futureshop woulnt even accept money,

hampstor
12-18-2004, 08:15 PM
had my alarm/start and my other half's start installed at autodream... great place :D

i know A&B used to contract some of their work out to autotemp (especially the NE location). I'm not sure if they still do though.

babs00
12-24-2004, 11:00 AM
I got my Car done at Derdall Designs. Very friendly people and very clean job, I've to admit it - those guys are really good. I'm not their sponsor or anything - just a happy customer with good job done.

Highly recommended 255-0474