PDA

View Full Version : Losers.

Audi Kid
06-18-2002, 12:02 PM
what is with these people with the COMPLETLY stock Tercels and Cavaliers with Bolt on Tips and R stickers with LED lights thinkin that they have fsat cars...jesus this fag in a cavalier tried to keep me from changing lanes so i smoked him and slammed on my brakes when i passed him finger out the sunroof and peaced heh :)

bol
06-18-2002, 12:03 PM
I fingered a guy in an SUV that cut me off once. He almost got out of his car. If it wasn't for the cop that just pulled up I would of had to do some boot stomping!

trendkill
06-18-2002, 12:07 PM
gotta love it....

thats why i want out of this import scean, too many ppl doing stuff like that. NO THANKS

Audi Kid
06-18-2002, 12:09 PM
like fuck man.....can i just get into a lane wave and its all good? but no he has to slow when i slow rev his engine thinkin hes hot shit....man.....

bol
06-18-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by trendkill
gotta love it....

thats why i want out of this import scean, too many ppl doing stuff like that. NO THANKS

thats why i want a bike, so i can be a real rice burner

mwmhong
06-18-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
what is with these people with the COMPLETLY stock Tercels and Cavaliers with Bolt on Tips and R stickers with LED lights thinkin that they have fsat cars...jesus this fag in a cavalier tried to keep me from changing lanes so i smoked him and slammed on my brakes when i passed him finger out the sunroof and peaced heh :)

Was did that Cavalier a 2-door, have 'No Fear' on the side windows, a big LOUD exhaust and a fire extinguisher on the passenger A-pillar? Saw this car one day. I thought this dude was a girl, and this idiot was reving the engine and kept looking over at me just before the 10 st bridge. Guess he was mad cause we were all in TIGHT traffic at rush hour. "No Fear Cavalier Queer" :thumbsup:

This morning on the way to work, this silver Hyundai Hatchback was ripping down Crowchild and 9th Avenue like it was the $#it, two blonde chicks who looked okay, but drive like inconsiderate crap, tailgating and cutting off all the way. They had a yellowed plastic rear plate cover to casually 'hide' their plate. :devil:

Ben
06-18-2002, 01:23 PM
I saw some White Cavalier with a massive Alloy wing and junk cruising down deerfoot...

bol
06-18-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Benny
I saw some White Cavalier with a massive Alloy wing and junk cruising down deerfoot...

I wouldn't mess with him man!!! He could pull 15s!! :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
06-18-2002, 01:46 PM
something needs to be done abou these people

Audi Kid
06-18-2002, 09:25 PM
i think we should all build the MADDEST sleepers.....then rape some faggets

border_project
06-18-2002, 09:32 PM
i dont get why these domestic cars have japanese characters stickers on their cars. it just doesnt make sense.
i hate people in these domestics who thinks their faster than your car because it has a muffler tip which looks bigger than mine.
cocky people

i want to buy my friends beat up 85 civic and put a turbo'd gsr engine in it and beat his @ss. ultimate sleeper with rusts on the body

sexualbanana
06-19-2002, 12:04 AM
honestly, i've never gotten any type of road rage. well, maybe i have, but as bad as u guys. i think i already told u guys i work on the basis of karma. so i figure if someone's gonna be a complete jackass on the road, they;re gonna get what's coming to them. whether it be a ticket or a accident or whatnot.

though i do agree, some people just practice is poor taste. there's a 4th gen civic somewhere near where i live, and it's got big CHROME hubcaps, washer LED's, and loud tip. some people. . .

James
06-19-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
[
though i do agree, some people just practice is poor taste. there's a 4th gen civic somewhere near where i live, and it's got big CHROME hubcaps, washer LED's, and loud tip. some people. . . [/B]

LOL, oh what a sweet Civic! Whats sad is that use to be a nice car, then he butchered it. :banghead: :confused:

buh_buh
06-19-2002, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by BarryBeach

People that are complete ass holes behind the wheel deserve to be pulled over, torn out of their cars, and raped with a broken wooden broom stick handle and then, :guns: to death for being absolute retards.
:thumbsup:
for Gavin that would not be much of a punishment. More of a reward:D

BarryBeach
06-19-2002, 04:32 AM
WOW didn't think anyone else came on here this late :) good job:thumbsup:

Davan
06-19-2002, 08:54 AM
Wow. I'm really feelin the love in this thread. Gotta enjoy the Cavalier bashing. :rolleyes:

Ben
06-19-2002, 10:05 AM
We bash all makes and models equally...

Redlyne_mr2
06-19-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Davan
Wow. I'm really feelin the love in this thread. Gotta enjoy the Cavalier bashing. :rolleyes:
dude you got a sweet lookign car but one of the reasons why I drive what I drive is because you don't see mom's , 16 year old girls and riced out wiggers driving my kind of car.
unfortunately these kind of people de-value your cavalier

legendboy
06-19-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
what is with these people with the COMPLETLY stock Tercels and Cavaliers with Bolt on Tips and R stickers with LED lights thinkin that they have fsat cars..........

I know man! Have u seen that guy in the older blue Audi with the hella loud exhuast and shit!!!! What a Loser........oh ......wait.......thats u...:rofl: j/k mang:thumbsup:

Davan
06-19-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

dude you got a sweet lookign car but one of the reasons why I drive what I drive is because you don't see mom's , 16 year old girls and riced out wiggers driving my kind of car.
unfortunately these kind of people de-value your cavalier

Yeah, I hear ya. I just wish people wouldn't judge the car based on a few of the drivers...

And it's not only Cavaliers. For every riced out Cavalier, there's 5 ricey civics and integras.

What's wrong with these people? :dunno: :D

Ben
06-19-2002, 03:19 PM
Like I said, we dont single out Domestic Rice, We are not prejudice, we bash all equally...:)

Davan
06-19-2002, 03:25 PM
Let 'em have it, Benny! :D :D :D

Ben
06-19-2002, 03:28 PM
I HATE poorly done up cars!!!

People that fire everything they can in no apparrent rhyme or reason just in inspiration of thir own dumb thoughts...

Massive spoiler, massive decals, glow kits and stock wheels and Stock suspension! NICE!

Davan
06-19-2002, 03:32 PM
Crazy body kits on stock 14 inch steelies makes me laugh... :D

Ben
06-19-2002, 03:48 PM
If the car has been lowered and its on stock steelies, there is a chance, but if the car is at stock ride height...game over!

legendboy
06-19-2002, 04:37 PM
don't forget broke asses like me who can't afford wheels.......