PDA

View Full Version : some fucker keyed my door

mikey_mo_love
12-16-2004, 03:57 PM
ok, i'm more than slightly miffed. this is the second time that it's happened. i've tried to buff it out but it's pretty deep this time. any suggestions, aside from repainting the door?
anyone else sick of jealous ppl taking out their anger on your ride??

cujo_cjc
12-16-2004, 04:02 PM
my case is not as bad
but i park at the art parkade at uofc and i keep getting door dings and scratches all over the place:banghead:

Skylinelover
12-16-2004, 04:05 PM
At least it isn't as bad as someone taking a screw driver to your truck.

mikey_mo_love
12-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by cujo_cjc
my case is not as bad
but i park at the art parkade at uofc and i keep getting door dings and scratches all over the place:banghead:

what lot do u park in? i haven't had any troubles in lot 10 so far.

heavyD
12-16-2004, 04:31 PM
Is there anyone who you don't get along with that knows what you drive? While I can't understand why someone would do that to a person's personal property for no reason at all, I know that some people are just assholes. Sucks man.:thumbsdow

canadiandaytona
12-16-2004, 04:35 PM
Did you dare Park beside some Asshole... Maybe with a Mitsubishi :poosie:

t-im
12-16-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by mikey_mo_love

ooh lot 10 has to be the most infamous for cars getting hit/dinged and broken into...

camero
12-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by canadiandaytona
Did you dare Park beside some Asshole... Maybe with a Mitsubishi :poosie:

Let me get this straight. You're telling me that if someone parked 3 inches beside your car (when there is plenty of space available), got out dented your car door by opening his/her door you would not do anything?

If so :thumbsup: i'll make sure to park beside you and dent your door knowing that you wouldn't do anything.

Correct me if im worong.

bspot
12-16-2004, 05:30 PM
^ you are wrong, the person didn't dent his door

mikey_mo_love
12-16-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by t-im

ooh lot 10 has to be the most infamous for cars getting hit/dinged and broken into...

maybe the alarm deters some ppl...but i make sure to park in between nice cars. if it looks like someone really takes care of their vehicle, it's a good bet that they respect what you drive.

t-im
12-16-2004, 05:35 PM
^ seriously, if I had to park in Lot 10 or Brentwood (which is crazy is you ask me) i'd bus/train it to school

I know all parking lots are game for your car getting damaged in some way (I use to think art was the safest but...ehh)

but lot 10 espeically seems soo sketchy that i'd rather not..and even though it's the cheapest, it seems expensive to park there now (considering it was 1.75 or 2.00 when I first started school)

edit
oh btw, switch parking lots

mikey_mo_love
12-16-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by heavyD
Is there anyone who you don't get along with that knows what you drive? While I can't understand why someone would do that to a person's personal property for no reason at all, I know that some people are just assholes. Sucks man.:thumbsdow

ex-gf did it the first time....she also decided to make a dozen egg omlette on my hood. she's just bitter cuz she drives a mx-3 precidia:D

mikey_mo_love
12-16-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by t-im
^ seriously, if I had to park in Lot 10 or Brentwood (which is crazy is you ask me) i'd bus/train it to school

I know all parking lots are game for your car getting damaged in some way (I use to think art was the safest but...ehh)

but lot 10 espeically seems soo sketchy that i'd rather not..and even though it's the cheapest, it seems expensive to park there now (considering it was 1.75 or 2.00 when I first started school)

i think i'm gonna have to bus it next semester. lot 10 is $2.75 a day now! but i've heard stories about art parkade. my friends rsx was hit and run a couple weeks ago. over a grand damage

t-im
12-16-2004, 05:40 PM
I think where I park it is okay (can't really guarantee that tho)..because it's all the same cars everyday and people walk by alot (to get to other lots)

but I try to park beside these unused handi spots so at least beside me on one side theres nothing, or park along a cement block

mikey_mo_love
12-16-2004, 05:42 PM
^
T-im, what do u drive?

t-im
12-16-2004, 05:43 PM
^ i'm not saying

sorry for my maybe un-needed paranoia

Impreza
12-16-2004, 05:48 PM
i hate fucking lot 10 and lot 11. Some fucker hit my car once in lot 11, leaving a big ass fucking dent. Even took off some paint! And it is not one of those dents that can't be pulled out with a plunger. Fucking asses that hit my car and run!

mikey_mo_love
12-16-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Impreza
i hate fucking lot 10 and lot 11. Some fucker hit my car once in lot 11, leaving a big ass fucking dent. Even took off some paint! And it is not one of those dents that can't be pulled out with a plunger. Fucking asses that hit my car and run!

have u seen the guy with the god awful purple and blue neon? he always parks in lot 11

t-im
12-16-2004, 05:54 PM
Impreza is too good to park in open lots now! hahaha

mikey_mo_love
12-16-2004, 05:57 PM
i can't even get up the curb into my garage, so my car is always outside. fuckin high curbs in calgary....i bottom out everywhere

2002civic
12-16-2004, 06:18 PM
not high curbs, the problem is lowered cars haha, i have the same problem, crowfoot is the worst with their speedbumps, oh well stock height in the winter works for me, no need to impress anyone with a dirty car and stock rims haha

cujo_cjc
12-16-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by mikey_mo_love

the art parkade
its beside that bus loop and by craigie hall there

i always try to get an end spot so that i can park a little further to the side..but then ppl still park frickin closer towards me :dunno:

idunno...the spaces are small.
i find it retarded sometimes how ppl park like right on the line of their spot..so theres maybe like less than a foot between their car and another car

mikey_mo_love
12-16-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by 2002civic
not high curbs, the problem is lowered cars haha, i have the same problem, crowfoot is the worst with their speedbumps, oh well stock height in the winter works for me, no need to impress anyone with a dirty car and stock rims haha

i have the hangers on my muffler welded to my frame, cuz b4 it was rattling against my body kit. i've already broken the welds once on those crowfoot speedbumps....i can't raise my car up any more either!
anyone know where i can get a ramp for my driveway? any metal shops that sell cheap sheetmetal?

2002civic
12-16-2004, 07:12 PM
just put a little bit of wood on there, ive seen lots of ppl who have done thishave u tried going on a extreme angle? thats what i had to do at home to get in the garage

mikey_mo_love
12-16-2004, 07:28 PM
i was able to get up the driveway with wood, but coming back down is a problem....first time i tried i ripped the front end off. i don't wanna risk that again, so i need something better than a couple of 2 by 4's

George_Reyes
12-16-2004, 09:11 PM
yeah. just park close to nice cars