PDA

View Full Version : Wendys by C.O.P WTF?

hockeybronx
12-16-2004, 10:32 PM
I went for supper to the Wendy's out on 16th Ave by C.O.P tonight. Has anybody else had any bad experiences there?

I walk in and stand in line for like 5 minutes....okay no big deal. There's a crazy lady with a shaved head who looked to be the manager and she is just flaming all of her employees.

It honestly sounded like the dialogue in a movie such as "Black Hawk Down", or "Saving Private Ryan":

"We need somebody on the fries now!"

"I'm gonna need 3 biggie fries and quick!"

"Boodenpreet, you can't steal my sandwhich maker, I need a sandwhich maker at all times!"

"Garpreet, how many times do I have to teach you how to organize the salads"

"Okay you want 3 biggie fries, 3 doubles, and 3 iced tea's, please drive though" (repeated 3 times because the person couldn't understand what she was saying)

Honestly I felt as though I should be stressed out just from ordering food. Didn't make me feel good about eating there, especially considering I heard 5-6 sneezes from somewhere in the back while eating my meal.

Just a heads up, if you are in that area, skip that location.

Entertainment value: 10/10
Customer satisfaction: 2/10

turbotrip
12-16-2004, 10:33 PM
wtf is with all the preets? u got a racial problem or somethign?

Kona9
12-16-2004, 10:35 PM
Dave wouldn't be very happy !!!

RIP Dave

hockeybronx
12-16-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip

You don't even read the post, you just try to pick at the poster hey? Go rack up your post rating elsewhere.

No I don't have a racial problem, I was just stating what I heard, plus the lady I dealt with was caucasian.

Weapon_R
12-16-2004, 10:38 PM

Every single person in the Wendy's on 36 street (marlborough) is East Indian :)

Def_3
12-16-2004, 10:41 PM

FYI
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Every single person in the Wendy's on 36 street (marlborough) is East Indian :) :werd:

its sounds more like your bored and looking to flame someone, he was just giving us the heads up on a bad experience he had, its called help and advise............:thumbsup:

nismodrifter
12-16-2004, 10:43 PM
turbo: lay off him, hes not a racist guy. no need to start trouble whe no offense is intended in the original post

bronx: you should have smacked the manager a couple times across the face

hockeybronx
12-16-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
bronx: should have smacked the manager a couple times across the face

Well she was missing one or more teeth on the lower jaw:confused:

Hey man, that looks like Sunny on your Avatar... is it him?

nismodrifter
12-16-2004, 10:47 PM
^ BAHAHAH no man hahahahahahahah holy shit, it does look like him though ahahhahahaha. Good looks run in the family you know :bigpimp: ahha
See the "asian forum" thread in comments/suggestions to find out who he is :D

hockeybronx
12-16-2004, 10:52 PM
^ BAHAHAH no man hahahahahahahah holy shit, it does look like him though ahahhahahaha. Good looks run in the family you know :bigpimp: ahha

I don't know what you are talking about... anyways I didn't appreciate the Eminem cameo.

Back on topic, I'm trying to complain about Wendys.

GQBalla
12-16-2004, 11:03 PM
lol i know of the lady your talkin about i go to bowness high school and i see her sometimes!

hockeybronx
12-16-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
lol i know of the lady your talkin about i go to bowness high school and i see her sometimes!

Does she have any history in the armed forces as a drill sargeant or recruit officer? Or at least a anxiety disorder which forces her to panic over the creation of a hamburger, and in the process cause her employees to be extremely confused and incompetant at their duties?

GQBalla
12-16-2004, 11:13 PM
i dunno maybes! lol she does shave her head! maybe she juss takes her job to seriously?1

5hift
12-16-2004, 11:20 PM
I think its a general thing that all wendys employees have to be tools no matter where you go.

I would never go to wendys except its the only the fast food place near where i work.

First of all I always have to repeat my order about 5 times before they get it. God forbid if you make any changes to a combo and they will need to get the manager to re-take your order. Every time it comes to paying i never get the correct change. Im not some cheap penny pincher and i dont care about a few cents, but the most recent time I got 5 dollars back in change when i gave him a 20 for a 6 dollar combo. If thats not enough they never get my order right and I have to hold up the drive thru line just to go through everything to make sure its right. Driving a 5 speed and eating is a challenge enough so why cant they make my life easier and give me a damn straw. If you like challenges try drinking from one of those wendy's cups without a straw and without spilling on yourself while drivin a 5 speed.

Haha i know it looks like a long story but as soon as I saw HockeyBronx's posting it brought up old pent up rage i guess. :guns:

Team_Mclaren
12-16-2004, 11:32 PM
Chill out people, obviously none of you have worked in a Fast food before..:angel:

anyway, what she did was stupid but does happen sometimes, just like my new head manager... sometimes a fast food job is a little furstrating... customer bitching, dumbass employees, dumbass employers, shits dont work etc.

Im not trying to defend her in any way, but some of these older lady managers, emplyees do act a little overboard at times.. hell, even me at night shifts.. having most of the stupid people working for me at one shift while its busy ticks me off too... and im a really easy going guy.

all in all, yes i have seem alot of those happening for the 2 and a half years i worked for a fast food place... 1 as a crew and the rest as a manager.

usually if shits like that happen, just chill and take it easy... no need to get stress out about it, it is, however, their fault that they fuck up. but seriously... if you go back and bitch, they usually just give you whatever you requested.

[/lecture on fast food place] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
holy shit i need a new job...

George_Reyes
12-17-2004, 12:15 AM
coughtdamn. wendy's down there is scary.

hockeybronx
12-17-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
Chill out people, obviously none of you have worked in a Fast food before..:angel:

anyway, what she did was stupid but does happen sometimes, just like my new head manager... sometimes a fast food job is a little furstrating... customer bitching, dumbass employees, dumbass employers, shits dont work etc.

Im not trying to defend her in any way, but some of these older lady managers, emplyees do act a little overboard at times.. hell, even me at night shifts.. having most of the stupid people working for me at one shift while its busy ticks me off too... and im a really easy going guy.

all in all, yes i have seem alot of those happening for the 2 and a half years i worked for a fast food place... 1 as a crew and the rest as a manager.

usually if shits like that happen, just chill and take it easy... no need to get stress out about it, it is, however, their fault that they fuck up. but seriously... if you go back and bitch, they usually just give you whatever you requested.

[/lecture on fast food place] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
holy shit i need a new job...

I definetely see where you are coming from having worked at a fast food resteraunt before, however this is the 'Food And Dining' section where we come to share dining experiences.

I have no problem usually with Wendy's in general, but this location clearly blew. I don't see what's wrong with advising people to pick another location.

Team_Mclaren
12-17-2004, 07:25 PM
oh dont get me wrong, im also just sharing my side of the story... being a worker in a fast food place :tongue:

szw
12-17-2004, 07:37 PM
So would you rather she didn't boss around her employees and you get your food slower? Or did they mess up your order?

I don't really understand what you are complaining about.

The sneeze thing I understand though that's gross to hear while you eat. But it sounds like you are complaining that the manager was trying to get things under control.

Gspotracer
12-17-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Khali
I think its a general thing that all wendys employees have to be tools no matter where you go.

:werd: I can't think of many positive Wendys experiences

Gondi Stylez
12-17-2004, 08:24 PM

GO BOLLYWOOD!! :rofl: i laugh everytime i see ur avtar nismo!! hahaha

EnRich
12-17-2004, 08:36 PM

Haha even if he did have a racial problem, what you gonna do bout it? Why would you even make a dumb comment like that in the first place?