PDA

View Full Version : To add onto the van stories..

lam-boy
12-17-2004, 01:35 AM
Today on the way home from picking up my parents. (5ish)
on Memorial and Penbrooke dr I think it was?

there was a trans sport or whatever and it was ROLLED.
got in a car accident. I don't know the details, I'll try to find some.

I'm guessing from the the looks of it maybe the car either ran a red light or couldn't stop in time and got hit by oncoming traffic.

shakalaka
12-17-2004, 01:39 AM
Damn, all those mini van drivers have a misconception that minivans are "invincible".

Sorath
12-17-2004, 01:41 AM
man they should make the blinky lights on top for the intersection on memorial and deerfoot. pretty dangerous

dieselpower91
12-17-2004, 01:48 AM
Whoa! Must me minivan madness today!

I encountered another idiot. this tool driving a Nissan Axxess or whatever theyre called, he's doing approx. 70-80kmph on a very narrow residential side street which BTW has a daycare on it, and this is about 6:20pm. He procedes to haul ass. I carry on and am driving down 45th St. between 17th ave and Bow Trail when mentioned tool starts to tailgate me, somehow he ended up behind me. I am going straight on 45th towards Wildwood elementary. he pulls up behind me, tailgates me then passes me on the right side of the road kicking up rocks at me. I was pissed, he gets to the end of 45th where there is a stop sign right beside wildwood school(by this time he is doing about 80-90) last second notices the stop sign slams on the brakes, puts the van sideways almost T-bones an older Chevy van. cuts of another car and the van that stopped and turns left. I procede after him to get license plate (i figure the cops wouldnt do shit anyways) and wishing I could knock some sense into his empty head, he slams on his brakes, pulls over (guy looked a little psycho) opens his door, I pass then procedes to chase me down. Eventually he turned off.

People who drive like this with no respect for anyone else should be locked up!:guns: :whipped:

finboy
12-17-2004, 02:01 AM
welcome to the christmas season, where all the soccer mom's go CRAZY while being totally preocupied with christmas shopping :thumbsdow

Curious
12-17-2004, 02:31 AM
Welcome to the ghetto!

DayGlow
12-17-2004, 11:05 AM
if you are willing to go to court and get a plate the cops will issue a summons to the RO of the vehicle. As long as you seem to be a creditable witness (not drunk, crazy, etc). The only thing is that you estimating speed would never stand up in court. It's hard enough for the cops to stand on it when they are concidered experts by the court.

QuasarCav
12-17-2004, 11:11 AM
I got tailed by a fucking vagovan, She was easily doing 140km/hr down deerfoot. I never knew they went that fast or that soccer moms could handle that fast.

86max
12-17-2004, 01:25 PM
I laughed when I found one in the ditch right outside my house the other day.......straight road.....and she decides to smoke a power box:rofl:

1 minivan down......1 million more stupid ass minivan drivers to go