PDA

View Full Version : Drivers in Coral Springs

5hift
12-17-2004, 04:25 AM
Is it just me or are drivers in the Coral Springs area a different breed? I dont live there but most my friends do so I'm always there. Its just as if they are the only ones on the road. For example if a old guy is drivng down the road and see's a friend walking he will slam on the brakes leaving his car in the middle of the road and start a conversation with his friend for several minutes holding up traffic. Worse than that is the old dippers who slow down and crank up their music when they drive by girls walking (i think thats the best known pickup method in coral). Or the people who back out of their driveways on to the main road without looking. It could be that or the old people that cross when they feel like it without waiting for cars to slow down or going to a cross walk or even giving any kind of signal they are about to jump off the side walk. If its not that it's young kids racing around in their parents minivans.

I was there today and although I never went above 30 kms a hour, I almost got in a accident and came close to running over one of these old people.

Curious
12-17-2004, 04:44 AM
:rofl: Welcome to Coral Springs! Dude, you haven't seen the half of it. Kids drive back and forth at least 4 times. You just have to stand on a main road and you'll see the same kids drive by several times, blastin the music and giving you the thug look. And yes, the old folks love to walk around, can't blame them since theres nothing else for them to do.

RickDaTuner
12-17-2004, 06:15 AM
any time im in or near Coral springs i get Johny Ricer trying to take me on?? :dunno:

That.Guy.S30
12-17-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
any time im in or near Coral springs i get Johny Ricer trying to take me on?? :dunno:

yea no doubt hey. ahah its funny cuz they'll be driving a rusted up lude or a riced out civic and ill be in a accord v6 or my impreza.. do they really think they have a chance? shit, im just trying to get from piont a to b

shakalaka
12-17-2004, 01:12 PM
hhahah having to live there is worse than anything. Their are lots of playground zones over there, and you will be driving in speed limit, and some punk ass kids in their gay ass cars would be driving up so close to you that if you slam the break, they have no chance to stop. Its like the most annoying thing ever. And when you turn or stop on the side, they like freakin shoot away from behind you. :guns:

lam-boy
12-17-2004, 01:19 PM
yeah thats them man.
the semi decent thing is that they don't do it anytime past 10 I think they are all in bed hahaha.
I'll be coming home from work. Idiot stops in the middle of the road tlaking to his friend whos goinf for a walk, blocks up traffic.
I have dumb shit people who back ou tof their driveway onto the main road without looking. we got the fellas who are ballas driving around with their music blasted up. they all have the thug look of "imma fux j00 up s0n"

maxout
12-17-2004, 03:05 PM
i love those guys they are like my best friends :thumbsdow

crazydave
12-18-2004, 06:19 PM
sounds like somethin out of a movie:nut: :dunno:

hyperwhite
12-20-2004, 02:58 AM
^ no, it just sounds like shitty drivers

/////AMG
12-20-2004, 05:02 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I feel sorry for the people who live in the main road, I'm so glad I'm far from it and I only have to go through 1 playground zone to ge tout of Coral! :clap:

There like actually 6 or 7 playground zones. Watch out for a punk ass cocky kid in his dads tinted out G35 Sedan, cockiest guy you'll ever see driving. Thinks he's a thug and all that shit, he's one of those guys that drive back and forth on the blvd like 20 times a day.

zain123
12-20-2004, 03:17 PM
black one right ???'
i was in my friends garage (coral blvd) doin oil change and he drove by us atleast 4 times within 10-15 min
lol so funny

/////AMG
12-20-2004, 03:39 PM
:werd: :rofl: :rofl:

Godfuader
12-20-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
Watch out for a punk ass cocky kid in his dads tinted out G35 Sedan, cockiest guy you'll ever see driving. Thinks he's a thug and all that shit, he's one of those guys that drive back and forth on the blvd like 20 times a day.

:rofl: :rofl:

Know the guy...some dipper from BC...claims hes got an Escalade <-- True thug :thumbsdow .hes always just flying up and down McKnight

finboy
12-20-2004, 04:15 PM
welcome to choral springs? that accuratly represents the whole NE and into the SE by forest lawn :dunno:

5hift
12-21-2004, 07:23 PM
Yeah being a brown person who was raised in the SW and who went to an all white school i'll admit im pretty whitewashed. Im not used to this "brown stare down" that some of my friends informed me of. Of how brown people have to stare at other people they dont know for whatever reasons. Before when I used to go down to the NE to meet up with my friends I was always wondering why all these random people were just staring at me.

I drive a 2000 prelude and where I'm from its considered a average car, here I see all these kids in their mom's riced out civic's gunning it around all day acting like their driving lambos or something. No wonder once one of them actually gets their hands on nice car (like that g35 that was talked about) they drive it around all day. Lol when I went to that mac's in coral i actually saw about 3 or 4 riced out cars (old civics and teggers) parked there and every car had some 16 year old kid leaning against it or sitting in the drivers seat blasting music. I was waiting in my car while my girlfriend at the time was grabbing something inside and i swear every time a somewhat cute girl walked by they would be turning up the music. It might just be different for the NE so I could be wrong but I have never heard of a girl getting picked up because she liked how some guy was blasting his factory system.

Is it just me or is driving to the NE like driving to a different city altogether?

USHER
12-21-2004, 07:34 PM
lol didnt know so many ppl lived in coral here..haha yea its pretty funny but hey what can u do haha i seen some kid on his bike go drive around about 10 times haha going like 30 whats the point of that?? haha what can u do though

zain123
12-22-2004, 01:54 AM
NE is full of ppl like that
they would look at u and stare at u when ur driving
i do it too sometimes but its mostly if its a hot chick OR if am tryin to figure out why the person is starin at me??

but jus starin for no reason is retarded
aha that is funny how many ppl from coral are on here
am actually MOSTLY at the beach house in summer .. dont live in coral though
thats why i have had all these experiences..:banghead:

/////AMG
12-22-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Godfuader

:rofl: :rofl:

Know the guy...some dipper from BC...claims hes got an Escalade &lt;-- True thug :thumbsdow .hes always just flying up and down McKnight

:rofl:I heard he thought he was tough and shit and got his ass kicked so many times at pearson or whatever school he goes too. Deserves him right.

The guy lives a cul-delsac away from me. And he has the cockiest lil brother too, they think they're pimps and shit. :thumbdown: The one time I decided to stop at the tmeple while driving by those guys are there :rolleyes: (prolly looking for chick sor some shit), and they just kept staring, fucking queer ass freaks.

Originally posted by Khali
Is it just me or is driving to the NE like driving to a different city altogether?

:rofl: :rofl: My friend from the SW think it's just a big highway connecting from one to the other lol. I'm so glad I didn't live on that end of Coral where Mac's is. :thumbsup:

abyss
12-22-2004, 09:36 AM
Me and Hampstor live just outside of coral, on the only entirely white section of street in all of the NE, all our neighbors are white, but it's only like 6 or 7 houses that make up the section, it's hilarious, I'm totally a minority! :rofl: But we see all the crazy drivers from coral all the time.

guessboi
12-22-2004, 04:56 PM
pplz in coral who drives their piece of shiets or dad / mom's car are dumbass. they think they are so damn cool driving around the main road and looking to the side instead of looking in front. thinking that they can pick up a chick by doing that. or let us think that they are cool. :whocares:

lam-boy
12-22-2004, 09:45 PM

:rofl:I heard he thought he was tough and shit and got his ass kicked so many times at pearson or whatever school he goes too. Deserves him right.

The guy lives a cul-delsac away from me. And he has the cockiest lil brother too, they think they're pimps and shit. :thumbdown: The one time I decided to stop at the tmeple while driving by those guys are there :rolleyes: (prolly looking for chick sor some shit), and they just kept staring, fucking queer ass freaks.

:rofl: :rofl: My friend from the SW think it's just a big highway connecting from one to the other lol. I'm so glad I didn't live on that end of Coral where Mac's is. :thumbsup:

their cousins or friends live in my cul-de-sac
they are always around here too driving aroudn being pimp. and yeah tehy always give looks and such, but the guys who live in front of my house aren't so bad. I haven't seen the hardcore thugging from them yet haha.

Paul1234
12-23-2004, 01:40 AM
Im brown to but this shit is right lol.....o my god i remember 2 years back the lil gang "Cool Boys" some 40 year old dippers would pull up to the beach house and started cranking up some desi music trying to get some young ass girls it was sooooo funny
i admit im wanna of those people who wanna rice up cars just i just got a 2000 civic SiR and i was a big fan of fast and the furious so i gonna make my car almost perfect hehe but i dont show it off like these dips fucking who the fcuk names there gang "Cool Boys" anyways lol
and the only time i drove around coral springs 5 times was just to learn how to drive standard =/

zain123
12-23-2004, 01:41 AM
:werd:

gggunit
01-20-2005, 04:00 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I feel sorry for the people who live in the main road, I'm so glad I'm far from it and I only have to go through 1 playground zone to ge tout of Coral! :clap:

There like actually 6 or 7 playground zones. Watch out for a punk ass cocky kid in his dads tinted out G35 Sedan, cockiest guy you'll ever see driving. Thinks he's a thug and all that shit, he's one of those guys that drive back and forth on the blvd like 20 times a day.

Now I know why people stare me down when I drive my black G35. dahm you punk kid

/////AMG
01-20-2005, 04:08 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thats you!?! Don't admit it kid, for your own sake don't.
You live in Coral Reef Manor?

thinmyster
01-20-2005, 04:21 PM
i think he is saying that people stare at him because of that little fucktardo in the G35

EK 2.0
01-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy
yeah thats them man.
the semi decent thing is that they don't do it anytime past 10 I think they are all in bed hahaha.
I'll be coming home from work. Idiot stops in the middle of the road tlaking to his friend whos goinf for a walk, blocks up traffic.
I have dumb shit people who back ou tof their driveway onto the main road without looking. we got the fellas who are ballas driving around with their music blasted up. they all have the thug look of &quot;imma fux j00 up s0n&quot;

Steve, what ARE you talking about...I see you doing that ALL the time up and down Coral Springs BLVD...:burnout:

lam-boy
01-20-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

Steve, what ARE you talking about...I see you doing that ALL the time up and down Coral Springs BLVD...:burnout:

haha sure man, you're always up by my house causing ruckous. don't put the blame on me! (I don't drive on Coral Springs BLVD if that helps :rofl: )

EK 2.0
01-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy

haha sure man, you're always up by my house causing ruckous. don't put the blame on me! (I don't drive on Coral Springs BLVD if that helps :rofl: )

I wouldnt cause a ruckus if you weren't bombing up and down the street at all hours of the night homie...hahaha

Ekbusta
01-20-2005, 09:41 PM
I've noticed the same thing about people in coral springs, I've also noticed most of these people are middle eastern desent, maybe there's a connection. :rofl:

gggunit
01-21-2005, 04:44 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thats you!?! Don't admit it kid, for your own sake don't.
You live in Coral Reef Manor?

nah homes.. I live in the Rundle

jaysas_63
01-21-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Ekbusta
I've noticed the same thing about people in coral springs, I've also noticed most of these people are middle eastern desent, maybe there's a connection. :rofl:

they aren't of middle eastern descent, they are brown (i.e east indians)

the middle east is a Region comprising of the countries of South Asia and North Africa.

It encompasses the lands around the southern and eastern shores of the Mediterranean Sea, Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon, and Syria, as well as Iran, Iraq, and the countries of the Arabian Peninsula.

but yea, thats what happens when u get lots of 16 yr olds drivin cars.....they wanna impress the chics, so they be drivin like idiots, poundin their beats, and actin all TUG...lol

MidnightDreamer
01-26-2005, 02:25 PM
Yea, i have a few buddies that live up there. I used to live in Monterey Park myself... I have no quibbles over the crazy kids... and the ppl talkin to them off the streets, it's kind of funny. But we're always BBQing late at night, we have a good view of the main road. Mostly ricers with fart cans, (i could be classified a ricer too, minus the fart can and civic lol), but every now and then a nice car passes through. Not such a bad place to live IMO, plus they have the lake too.

I live up in Royal Oak now, but there's this one biyatch 30s 40s? lady with a red civic... I don't know weather she drives like this normally, or if she just has ricer blood, but she goes everywhere full throttle... I was driving my dad's minivan, and I ended up stop light racing her... Mind u this was on Chrowchild at the last second last light heading out to Cochrane... I had to get into the lane she was in, but when she chirped her tires off the line I knew she was gunning it... I went full throttle to and blew her away lol... I never knew our minivan had that kind of oomph... kinda funny.