PDA

View Full Version : Cramming the Canine

bspot
12-17-2004, 12:15 PM
.. another Friday being killed on beyond. Its just getting worse and worse as Christmas nears.

Anyone else getting paid to do nothing today?

Melinda
12-17-2004, 12:18 PM
Why is there a thread like this made every friday now? Seriously, not many people's schedules change that much, its the same thing every single week...

QuasarCav
12-17-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
Why is there a thread like this made every friday now? Seriously, not many people's schedules change that much, its the same thing every single week...

I disagree, If you look up last weeks thread I said work was busy and I cant slack.

Now I can make puppies. See, things change.

maxout
12-17-2004, 12:23 PM
yup making puppies as well then lunch and make more puppies after lunch

Kirbs17
12-17-2004, 12:23 PM
I was supposed to work today at Future shop, but I got there and there was 10 of us in HT, I asked my boss why and he said he didnt need me today. I asked him if I was welcome to come back tomorrow, and they said theyd call me.. lol sure as hell dont know what i did wrong.

QuasarCav
12-17-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Kirbs17
I was supposed to work today at Future shop, but I got there and there was 10 of us in HT, I asked my boss why and he said he didnt need me today. I asked him if I was welcome to come back tomorrow, and they said theyd call me.. lol sure as hell dont know what i did wrong.

I think they saw your neg. trader rating and thought you would shit the bed.

bspot
12-17-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

If your not bored, or feeling slightly guilty for slacking and need to take solace in the fact everyone else is doing it to, don't click the dog fucking thread, simple as that.

1badPT
12-17-2004, 01:16 PM
Hmm, I busted my ass yesterday and I already have double my quota (before lunch!). So lots of puppies being made this afternoon...