PDA

View Full Version : cafe de coral (aka dai ga lok)...best fast food evar!

GTS Jeff
12-17-2004, 10:03 PM
http://www.cafedecoralfastfood.com/chi/main/index.jsp

every time im in hk, i find this to be one of the pimpiest places to eat. well maybe not "pimp" but the food is still good!

- Food rating 5/5
- Ambience 5/5
- Service 4/5

isnt this place the shiet or what?

kiwi
12-17-2004, 11:03 PM
wow, is it really that good? I'll keep it in mind! I'll be in HK at the end of the month :clap:

GTS Jeff
12-17-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by kiwi
wow, is it really that good? I'll keep it in mind! I'll be in HK at the end of the month :clap: haha its the largest fast food chain in hk that serves chinese food. i think its also the worlds largest chinese fast food chain. i guess it isnt as good as ive hyped it out to be, but im always really impressed by it because its so much better than the crap fast food joints here.

u get food INSTANTLY as soon as u order...its better tasting than most of the ass chinese food in edmonton...its cheap...nice interior design...

Stratus_Power
12-18-2004, 12:22 AM
i eat those everything when iw as in HK during the summer, they are good but they aint the best

the other one is better... "dai.... fai.. wood" . much better.

pints
12-18-2004, 01:42 AM
I actually quite liked the food there. A great big dinner with soup, salad, main course and drink for HK$40.00. Not bad.

camby
12-18-2004, 02:21 AM
Yeah my dad used to manage a couple of those places in hk a few years back. He told me one of the high ups made 70million HK each year. He also told me that the high traffic ones gross 20-30K CDn a day.

DelSoln
01-02-2005, 09:13 PM
I wouldn't quite give the ambiance a 5 but I agree with you on the taste and service.

GTS Jeff
01-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by DelSoln
I wouldn't quite give the ambiance a 5 but I agree with you on the taste and service. i thought the ambience was pretty nice for a fast food joint. actually north american fast food places are slowly upgrading their decor...even the new mcdicks are doing away with the big yellow benches heh