PDA

View Full Version : FS: 50cc scooter - cheap

hollywood_35
12-18-2004, 12:54 AM
It's a 1990 Yamaha Zuma II. It has been stripped to nothing and rebuild with some 2001 parts, and tuned for more power. It is currently being painted DupliColor Ocean Blue Metallic. The rear rack and taillights assembly has been removed and swapped with a European flush mount taillight kit. It has:

- Street Pro grips
- 2001 speedometer
- 2001 airbox
- Shaved corner reflectors :thumbsup: (done perfectly)
- New Duro street rated tires as of July

These scooters have the big fat tires and they're two seaters. As is with fresh paint it's $1000. It goes 65km/h with me and I'm 180lbs.

For $1200 I'll order clear taillights, clear turn signals, carbon fibre air filter, carbon fibre fan cover, carbon fibre mirrors, carbon fibre grips, and the seat recovered black.

For $1300 I'll throw in a set of brand new set of unmounted Duro tires, a new set of brakes, and a new headlight.

The way this has been cared for, it could go for $1500 loaded but I'm eager to get the money to pay for my car. It's never been dropped to my recognition. The paint is being done with extreme care, it's being wet sanded between coats and clear coated to boot.

Pics are here - www.freewebs.com/hollywood35 (http://www.freewebs.com/hollywood35)

PM me if you're interested

hollywood_35
12-18-2004, 02:38 PM
bump

kelly
12-25-2004, 11:20 PM
lol bump?