12-18-2004, 01:19 AM
It's going to be a long season.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/iceburns288/w00tcopy.jpg

962 kid
12-18-2004, 01:27 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nice!! find the one that doesnt belong huh

Team_Mclaren
12-18-2004, 01:44 AM
haha, so i guess you didnt piss me off enough on pm so you come and post it here...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: child child child... what am I going to say to you...

iceburns288
12-18-2004, 01:45 AM
I posted this here when I sent you your PM, not after you replied. The PM was more entertaining, I might add.:devil:

iceburns288
12-18-2004, 01:48 AM
77 Days... Team_Mclaren 12-18-2004
02:16 AM

Just 3 minutes after the PM was sent, yet mysteriously 7 minutes before your reply...:dunno:

It didn't work the first time you called me a child, or the second, so three more times still doesn't do it!:rofl: :rofl:

Team_Mclaren
12-18-2004, 01:50 AM
child i thought you're be in bed already? guess you have to sneak onto the comp for more bashing, jsut like sneaking into your DAD's ferrariS, too bad you cant drive them... a question on the side, can you reach the pedals yet?

iceburns288
12-18-2004, 01:53 AM
Wait a sec... go ahead and do me a favor and find where I said my dad owned a Ferrari in those posts above. You might find the task difficult...:rolleyes:

Calling me a child and making fun of me for being short (which I'm not, anyways, 5'11"+) is actually very childish of you... ironic, isn't it?

Hey, at least this time you didn't get the number of Ferraris wrong eh...:thumbsup:

962 kid
12-18-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
child i thought you're be in bed already? guess you have to sneak onto the comp for more bashing, jsut like sneaking into your DAD's ferrariS, too bad you cant drive them... a question on the side, can you reach the pedals yet?

:dunno: is there a point to this? iceburns posted a pic so let it be. he didn't bring up his dad's ferrari at all, and i notice hes been taking a hell of a lot of flak from you about it. i think you have some growing up to do yourself...

Team_Mclaren
12-18-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by 962 kid

:dunno: is there a point to this? iceburns posted a pic so let it be. he didn't bring up his dad's ferrari at all, and i notice hes been taking a hell of a lot of flak from you about it. i think you have some growing up to do yourself...

you have been missing out on the PMs man.

again iceburns, educate yourself with some actual knowledge please. As great as Ferraris the team and the cars are, they are not the only thing going on around the world...

ryder_23
12-18-2004, 02:05 AM
i love ferrari to death, but i have to do it

http://www.f1-pics.com/australia01/australia2001_024.jpg

http://www.afsv.af.mil/NWVW/images/Aug-Sept03/extreme2.jpg

http://www.schumacherclub.net/images/crash.jpg

http://home.planet.nl/~kurve126/crash.jpg

http://www.campusrox.com/f1/car9.jpg

sure these are from past seasons, and not of engines eating shit :rofl:

dont have a host, but vince has what i whipped together from this season

iceburns288
12-18-2004, 02:10 AM
nice looking.. beats the 360 imo.. but i just dig 355 so much more :drool: :drool:

Originally posted by statick
:thumbsup: :drool: :love: is iceburns288 guna trade in his 360 for it?

u mean his dad's? that he cant even drive yet? (underage)

:whocares:

Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
Maybe it's just a collection of kids whos dads own ferrari's and lambos and thats why it seems so immature? I can't imagine someone with enough money to buy one to come on a forum to bitch unless they just think they own one...
:werd:
"hint "iceburns288 "hint"

DUDE!!!We're comapring Edmonton to Calgary... NOT Atlanta and wtf the number of people in US is different from Canada??? 3/4 = 1.5 million??? STFU dude

Originally posted by iceburns288
It's actually the same speed to 60mph, and it doesn't get better from there. And I bet it can't go around a corner... at all.

It's also 5 years newer and supercharged. If I supercharged a 360 I could get 600hp out of it, and it's 1500lbs lighter (Hamann makes a supercharging kit that gets 600hp from the 360)

The 360 actually looks good, and the 430 which is coming out within a year of the SLR, has 50 less hp yet weighs 1500lbs lighter.
man im so sick of all your my DAD's 360 is the best car out there comments... the 360 dont even compares to the SLR, thats why ferrari build the enzo... thats more like the same class... the 360 is just a poor man's ferrari.. (as in the lowest model)

:drama:

iceburns288
12-18-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by ryder_23
i love ferrari to death, but i have to do it

sure these are from past seasons, and not of engines eating shit :rofl:

dont have a host, but vince has what i whipped together from this season

Yeah, it's not like no Ferraris got wrecked or failed (even this year in 04) but McLaren sure had a lot of fun with that... all my pics are from this year and I didn't even get all of them... just the good ones (ie the ones that were readable and noticable etc!

EDIT also mine were safe, but that wreck you showed in the last three pics the car snapped in half and the collision broke both of Schumi's legs. :(

iceburns288
12-18-2004, 02:16 AM

you have been missing out on the PMs man.

again iceburns, educate yourself with some actual knowledge please. As great as Ferraris the team and the cars are, they are not the only thing going on around the world...

You know, you just proved me wrong! I'm sorry, I really do think of the F1 team all day. When I eat my Spaghettios and ABC Cheerios I spell out EIGHT TIME WC every day. I tell ya...it's all I'm after. Well, not really. But I DO like making JOKES every once in a while, considering I got FED UP with you flaming me left right and center for no particular reason! Sheesh.

I also apoligize for the triple post.

ryder_23
12-18-2004, 02:25 AM

Yeah, it's not like no Ferraris got wrecked or failed (even this year in 04) but McLaren sure had a lot of fun with that... all my pics are from this year and I didn't even get all of them... just the good ones (ie the ones that were readable and noticable etc!

EDIT also mine were safe, but that wreck you showed in the last three pics the car snapped in half and the collision broke both of Schumi's legs. :(

just a little mclaren back up...even though i love ferrari...as for wrecked...top right, not a bad one, but u know out come of it :D

iceburns288
12-18-2004, 02:27 AM
A champagne shower in his 1 win of the year is a nice touch laddie.:D Luckily for everyone viewing this thread (which is a lot!:eek: , like when a girl joins the forum!) I am too tired right now to make another with all 80 of his wins...

Wikipedia says he is 2 poles from Senna's record, jeez what a crazy career Schumacher had...

ahh yess the mighty DNF with Montoya.:guns: :guns:

Team_Mclaren
12-18-2004, 02:38 AM
hahaha, i admit i was picking on you, I was/am just so tire of your my dad owns a ferrari so ferrari ownz all posts, and your crying becase "i went to a lambo forum and everyone's bashing the ferrari " or the "enzo with low downforce in high speed" ... look around son... you got much to learn. I'm just trying to lean you to the right way and help you open your eyes.

i appropriate you taking all that energy into searching through my posts, brought me back some great memory, haha. But have you read any of rage or others posts about why Ferrari is winning in the past years? may be educate yourself into knowing and understand what this sport is about before you make the consumption that MS is the greatest driver of all, Ferrari forever...hate you break it into you but not one team will dominate forever...

and just to refresh your memory, who got beat by Massa in the first round of Race of Champion? who lost to a Finish guy in a Ferrari 360???:D

iceburns288
12-18-2004, 02:49 AM
Kavallainen beat... Coulthard, Alesi, Loeb... etc.;)

I already told ya it was a silly little joke a mate and I concocted on MSN. I'm glad you appropriate me. Yes, I have read rage's posts and I find them very informative. I know Ferrari will start losing someday, and it could be this year but who knows. Remember, F1 isn't the only thing in the world so you shouldn't obsess over it.:rolleyes:

Did I say he was the greatest driver of all? Hmm? You'll find that next to where I said my dad owns Ferraris (before I did, but that was to mock you for calling me out on it) in this thread. I just mentioned he was 2 poles from Senna's record...:dunno:

Look at that first quote. That was STATICKs post! I'm not statick, so he obviously could not have bragged about my dad owning Ferraris. Yet you went out of your way to make a public announcement that I can't drive. Glad you feel good about it, CHILD.

ryder_23
12-18-2004, 02:49 AM
Its the driver alot of the time, but look at the cars. Ferrari is just way ahead of the pack, and it showed in the long run. MS is a very good driver, but hes not gods gift to driving, he just has the best setup.

Team_Mclaren
12-18-2004, 02:59 AM
dont feel hated kid, like I said you have quite a lot to learn. does an "internet public announcement " make you feel a shame of yourself so you come and make a thread to piss me off? haha, It's not gonna work. good try tho, its at least entertaining and creative.

no your right F1 definiatly isnt the only thing i am obsessed with ... :bigpimp: But then when someone post false information or personal opinions then i am going to speak against or for it.

finboy
12-18-2004, 03:20 AM
atleast it isn't bad as team honda from a while back...

http://cfm.globalf1.net/images/accidents/files/crash_030.jpg
"WHERE ARE MY LEGS???"

man, after that and the seal clubbing picture, i KNOW i'm going to hell:devil: :rofl:

Team_Mclaren
12-18-2004, 03:29 AM
haha adam welcome to the party!:D

when did THAT^^ happen anyway? i have no recent memory of a major accident by honda? and that looks like an oval..?

finboy
12-18-2004, 03:31 AM
haha adam welcome to the party!:D

when did THAT^^ happen anyway? i have no recent memory of a major accident by honda?

alex zanardi a few years back where both his legs got amputated by a high speed f1 car. ZIP

Team_Mclaren
12-18-2004, 03:32 AM
dude thats CART, not F1... lol.. got me wondering when honda ever had pinoeer as a sponsor...:nut:
your in a different world man

finboy
12-18-2004, 03:41 AM
dude thats CART, not F1... lol.. got me wondering when honda ever had pinoeer as a sponsor...:nut:
your in a different world man

same heap, different crash

WRC BIATCH :D

http://www.hazomet.com/Peugeot_206_WRC_from_Lubinski.jpg

iceburns288
12-18-2004, 11:16 AM
Why is everyone arguing with me about MS? I only mentioned that he was close to Senna's record and now I seem to be getting yelled at for calling him the greatest driver of all time and 'Gods gift' to F1.

McLaren wtf are you talking about. I can barely understand your post. A PSA made me fell shame of myself so I tried to piss you off with a thread. What PSA? What are you saying?!:english:

I don't care to make you mad, I wanted to have a little fun with this thread. Then I got called a child 5 times by a mod who then tells me that insulting him is not going to work. GREAT plan there buddy!

Team_Mclaren
12-18-2004, 02:38 PM
the public announcement that you can't drive.. is that so hard to understand???:poosie:

dude im obviously pissing you off, so the plan sure is working.

ZorroAMG
12-18-2004, 03:05 PM
You guys are being a bunch of babies. Fuck wait till 2008 when Kia enters F1, they'll pwnz0r everyone with a race version of their Elantra.

Crackaz.

:D

Skylinelover
12-18-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
You guys are being a bunch of babies. Fuck wait till 2008 when Kia enters F1, they'll pwnz0r everyone with a race version of their Elantra.

Crackaz.

:D
:werd: Those things will be the fastest car out there so watch out!

:rofl:

iceburns288
12-18-2004, 03:36 PM
the public announcement that you can't drive.. is that so hard to understand???:poosie:

dude im obviously pissing you off, so the plan sure is working.

Why do you find it so funny that I can't drive? Does it really entertain you?:rolleyes: Do you think I really care that I can't drive? Just because you can go to 7-11 whenever you want doesn't make you cooler than me.

ZorroAMG
12-18-2004, 03:38 PM
^ Nice sig Iceburns :D

Team_Mclaren
12-18-2004, 03:45 PM

Why do you find it so funny that I can't drive? Does it really entertain you?:rolleyes: Do you think I really care that I can't drive? Just because you can go to 7-11 whenever you want doesn't make you cooler than me.

7-11 is the shit YOOO!!!lol obviously you have never been there.. or you should read, cause i didnt make fun of you cause you cant drive, just stateing the fact

Skylinelover
12-18-2004, 03:51 PM
^^Werd And you would see iceburns in the back of that car.

ryder_23
12-18-2004, 03:56 PM
Sorry, i just had to

All in good fun iceburns, i know thats not a picture of you..:D

Team_Mclaren
12-18-2004, 04:01 PM
just for the record iceburns, we are not here to flame you, just have a little fun wit it, and no i didnt come up with ^^^:rofl:

iceburns288
12-18-2004, 04:39 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61779&highlight=dads+ferrari
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43287&highlight=dads+ferrari
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46020&highlight=360+delivery

3 times that I could find, I know of 2 more. Out of exactly 1000 posts, I have mentioned the car my dad owns 5 times. That's exactly half a percent. On a car forum, I am only allowed to mention the car my dad has less than 1 percent of the time. Something doesn't seem right...

Don't tell me either of you haven't mentioned the car you own more than 5 times.:thumbsdow

BTW 1000 posts w00t, but only 560 or so are counted because a bunch are in the Lounge. This way I can have two 1000 post celebrations.:D :clap:

Skylinelover
12-18-2004, 04:58 PM

Don't tell me either of you haven't mentioned the car you own more than 5 times.:thumbsdow

Atleast it is HIS car he is mentioning not his Dad's.

iceburns288
12-18-2004, 05:14 PM
Zorro you still have that old Fina McLaren 1:18? I found the PM goin through my box, just remembered...:)

ZorroAMG
12-18-2004, 08:17 PM
No Tengo mi Fina. SOLD! :D

Dope Dealer
12-18-2004, 10:36 PM
hahaha, i admit i was picking on you, I was/am just so tire of your my dad owns a ferrari so ferrari ownz all posts, and your crying becase "i went to a lambo forum and everyone's bashing the ferrari " or the "enzo with low downforce in high speed" ... look around son... you got much to learn. I'm just trying to lean you to the right way and help you open your eyes.

i appropriate you taking all that energy into searching through my posts, brought me back some great memory, haha. But have you read any of rage or others posts about why Ferrari is winning in the past years? may be educate yourself into knowing and understand what this sport is about before you make the consumption that MS is the greatest driver of all, Ferrari forever...hate you break it into you but not one team will dominate forever...

and just to refresh your memory, who got beat by Massa in the first round of Race of Champion? who lost to a Finish guy in a Ferrari 360???:D

I'm still trying to figuire out how the fuck you beat me in high school English.

nismodrifter
12-19-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

I'm still trying to figuire out how the fuck you beat me in high school English.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
omfg ahhahahah
mclaren: what the fuck kinda english is that man??? thats WORSE than engrish "i appropriate you...."

ryder_23
12-19-2004, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Vince beat you in highschool english ... :bullshit: :rofl:

please tell me, u either
A. never went to class
B. Smoked alot of chronic
C. Was always drunk at school
D. All of the above

Team_Mclaren
12-19-2004, 02:29 AM
^^ALL OF THE ABOVE!

lol, i tried... hahaha, all the studying got to me i guess...(engg dont require english of course...):english: :angel:

and oh, i guess you just have to be chinese to read that shit... chinlish yo!:rofl: