PDA

View Full Version : Badass turbo

ALBERTA_IS
12-18-2004, 04:56 AM
THis is hilarious........hopefully its not a repost. Enjoy

://www.performanceprobe.com/extras/turbostraw.htm (http://www.performanceprobe.com/extras/turbostraw.htm)

Alex:rofl:

JDMImports
12-18-2004, 04:11 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeak:zzz:

Ben
12-18-2004, 05:33 PM
Testimonials
Phil McCrackin
Los Angeles, California
My wife makes the worse lemonade. With the TurboStraw®, I was able to drink four gallons of it in less then a minute and it even tasted good. Thanks TurboStraw®!

Pat Maweenie
Redneck, Texas
With the TurboStraw®, I was able to get drunk in less then 15 seconds and I was finished beating my wife in less then a minute! Thanks TurboStraw®!

Little Bobbie
3-years old, Miami, Florida
My mommy said I had to finish my milk before I went outside to play. With the TurboStraw®'s patented technology, I was able to finish it in less then three seconds. Thanks TurboStraw®!

JJ McCrews
Oxnard, California
One time I used the TurboStraw® backwards and I was able to shoot a spit wad 0-60mph in under 2.0 seconds!

Wilma Fingerdoo
Rogers, Arkansas
Turbostraw allowed me to get drunk with my Frat Brothers quicker, with more alcohol, breaking the Phi Betta Kappa Fraternity Record! Since the introduction of turbostraw, my hangovers are the worst ever, I don't even hardly get out of bed to go to class anymore! Thanks TurboStraw!

Tess Tickles
Geezer, Australia
Oy! I get wicked bad 'eartburn, but I 'ate the taste o' Malox. TurboStraw 'elps me suck that crap down wit'out tastin' it. Now I'm free to enjoy the taste o' me greasy 'amburgers, not the chalky taste o' Malox

iceburns288
12-18-2004, 06:41 PM
I wonder if you could actually make on of those...:D

ALBERTA_IS
12-18-2004, 10:06 PM
That would be funny.....BOV blows off right in your girlfriends face.:bigpimp:

ALBERTA_IS
12-19-2004, 02:30 AM
Sorry...didn't mean it like that:banghead: ......Tess Tickles:D