PDA

View Full Version : What's this song ?

ex1z7
12-18-2004, 09:03 PM
http://www.ongbakmovie.com/pages/comingsoon/trailer_lg.html
After Tony Ja (phanom yeerum) kicks "big bear" in the face. I have this movie but the song - as far as I remember - isn't in it. So watching the thai credits for music references doesn't help much. If anyone can tell me the song - I'll give you a virtual cookie.

You know you want it..

*edit* before that guy gets kicked in the face, he says in english (the movie is in thai) Come on, Fuck Muay Thai! then tries to punch Tony Ja who as you saw, kicks him in the face. Ah good times.

statick
12-19-2004, 09:14 AM
don't kno that song...but i heard this tony ja guy is suposed to be good, be the next bruce lee or something. looks pretty good in the trailer:thumbsup:

ex1z7
12-20-2004, 04:57 AM
If I find a movie editing program I'll cut out this clip of where he whacks a guy in the skull with a staff. Only 4 things in that movie that made me cringe... In series : The whack to the head, the saw on the wrists, the breaking of the arm, the breaking of the leg.

Nothing like the sound matching the visual of someone stepping on your arm and pulling up :|

I even went so far as to watch the entire movie...3 times ! IN THAI I! no english subtitles cus my DVD player wont play it properly.. Couldn't find the song in there anywhere :(

Such a good song :(