PDA

View Full Version : Accident - Dec 19, Panaroma Hills, Country Hills Blvd.

guessboi
12-20-2004, 01:12 AM
Hi all,

I got sided by a 02 Mazda Protege at around 9:15pm....did anyone passed by and saw the accident? fcukin 16yrs old blown kids going at like 70 or 80 and sided me...and while waiting for the police to finish up the paper work, they were smiling and shiets and telling me I have a nice car and shiets...stupid ass.

if ne one saw the accident, pm me and that would be great.

good thing I got a nice guy saw the whole accident for me and stayed just to be my witness...thanx god.

dankish1
12-20-2004, 02:31 AM
are u sure this wasnt at 14th and country hills??? cause i drove by an accident there like a couple hours ago and it was with a protege as well

Speed_69
12-20-2004, 03:05 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

guessboi
12-20-2004, 10:59 AM
is by panorama's mcdonalds. panorama hills way and country hills drive.

cloud7
12-20-2004, 12:38 PM
so what happened? you were trying to turn left and the other car hit you? I live by there but was not there at the time. Isn't that Panorama Hill Blvd? or did you get hit one block east of there? I'll keep my ears open, I have quite a few friends living in the area.

86max
12-20-2004, 12:41 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

awd
12-20-2004, 12:47 PM

guessboi
12-20-2004, 02:59 PM
I was going from panorama hills way straight into country hills drive, crossing Country Hills Blvd and the protégé heading east from country hills blvd speed up all of a sudden trying to kill me or something…Like I say, T-Boned my car, crashed my driver side rear bumper / left wheel, and his car went up in smoke, oil leaking out. Got a witness who was driving his car beside the fcukin kids and saw them stepping on the pedal, trying to race him or something and instead crashed into me. :cry:

guessboi
12-20-2004, 03:02 PM
and my car got spinned into the opposite lane direction, good thing no car was there at that time. :cry:

guessboi
12-20-2004, 03:08 PM
And I got a fcukin ticket from the police saying that I failed to proceed safely after stopping. lawyer said is bs and easy to fight off.

Def_3
12-20-2004, 03:13 PM

cloud7
12-20-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by guessboi
And I got a fcukin ticket from the police saying that I failed to proceed safely after stopping. WTF, he was not even there.

well, it happens all the time. actually a friend of mine got into a very small accident last year and they had to go to the police station to fill out a collision report. About 3 months after that, a couple of police officers were at his door to hand out a ticket for careless driving... at the court, the judge just gave him a fine for a much less serious charge without demerits.

Anyhow, I think you are in a very bad situation since you proceeded on minor street with a stop sign and got hit by a car that had the right of way. It is pretty tought to prove that he was speeding in the first place, and it may not matter that he was speeding (unless he is going at ridiculous speed). The ticket may be easy to fight off but I think you'll have a heck of a time convincing the insurance company about it.

Good luck with this... will let you know if I hear anything.

guessboi
12-20-2004, 04:21 PM
Yup I know. And good thing I have a witness, that should help to an extent and I just talked to him and he told me he saw the kids were cutting people off and speeding away, and actually speeds faster when my car was crossing the intersection. I tried to step on the paddle as hard as I could but it was no late, they didn’t even brake he told me and guessing they weren’t looking. I’ll update more info about this case as a precedent for people. :banghead:

TegLover
12-20-2004, 05:18 PM

guessboi
12-22-2004, 04:44 PM
approx $5000 damage to my car. bumper, side impact beams, side skirts, brakes...

AllGoNoShow
12-22-2004, 05:42 PM
fcukk those pplz at avis can't sale.

And you can't spell or make a valid arguement. Your complaining about spending an extra 10-20 for a mustang, you should be happy they even let you rent the car in the first place since they probably ren't allowed by their insuraqnce provider to rent to people under the age of 25.

izzoblitzo
12-22-2004, 05:58 PM
approx $5000 damage to my car. bumper, side impact beams, side skirts, brakes...

approx 3 weeks for repair and cuz of that, fcuk I rented a sunfire at the airport avis yesterday for a week for approx $300. 50% off cuz I am an enmax employee, plus I am supposed to be 25 to rent a car and I am 22 but cuz of working at my company, I am allow to rent it with unlmited km?. but fcuk I checked the net when i got home, for an extra 10-20 bucks, I can get a mustang or a monte carlo...instead of that piece. :thumbsdow
fcukk those pplz at avis can't sale.

what do you do at enmax? do you climb the electrical poles or do generator maintenance work inside the generators?:thumbsup:

Skylinelover
12-22-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow

And you can't spell or make a valid arguement. Your complaining about spending an extra 10-20 for a mustang, you should be happy they even let you rent the car in the first place since they probably ren't allowed by their insuraqnce provider to rent to people under the age of 25.
They are allowed to rent to people under the age of 25 , they just dont like to. Orelse you can get some one to co-sign for it.

AllGoNoShow
12-22-2004, 06:06 PM
Depends on the company I guess, I know some they cant cause of insurance restrictions.

gorillam
12-22-2004, 09:12 PM

Holy crap leave the guy alone, have you ever heard of second language?

nismodrifter
12-22-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by gorillam

Holy crap leave the guy alone, have you ever heard of second language?

:werd: Its obvious that english is his second language so why the need to hate on him?

guessboi
12-23-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo

what do you do at enmax? do you climb the electrical poles or do generator maintenance work inside the generators?:thumbsup:

haha. well at least I don't drive a cav. :rofl:

guessboi
12-23-2004, 12:08 AM
and I don't think you need perfect english, not doing a paper or something.

guessboi
12-23-2004, 12:22 AM

I don' think u can spell too dude.

guessboi
12-23-2004, 12:27 AM
sorry I didn't know I am in school right now...bet u guyz still in school.
and maybe u guyz don't know....
fcukk = fuck
pplz = people.

max_boost
12-23-2004, 12:33 AM
I had to rent a car for two months while my car was in the shop being repaired and I am 21. I got an Echo (POS compared to my car anyways haha!) All together I think the bill was around $1600!! Luckily insurance paid for it, but I know they only pay the lowest that is why I got an Echo, I could've paid more (out of my own pocket) and got a "nicer" car but why the fukk would I?!!! That's just stupid...to look cool in a "nicer" RENTED car? If you like to waste money then I guess so....:rolleyes:

-Lyndsi

unibrain
12-23-2004, 12:36 AM

Your not doing so hot in your suzuki oreo either. :rofl: eerr aerio rather.

max_boost
12-23-2004, 12:36 AM

I don't see anything wrong with a cav? Both of your cars are economy cars. :dunno:

Speed_69
12-23-2004, 12:42 AM
it's true..you gotz bad grammar...not just spelling. I think people already know ppl=people and fcukk=fuck..you have way more mistakes then that..the accident did screw up your spelling haha
and from the story you told, it seems to me like you're at fault for the accident. you were crossing the intersection and didnt' make it past fast enough...regardless of what speed the protege was going, it's still your fault. you shouldn't have tried to attempt to pass then.
This happened to my friend about a year ago, she was in the exact same position and situation as you and the other car was speeding that t-boned her. Witnesses too. She was considered the one at fault.

guessboi
12-23-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
I had to rent a car for two months while my car was in the shop being repaired and I am 21. I got an Echo (POS compared to my car anyways haha!) All together I think the bill was around $1600!! Luckily insurance paid for it, but I know they only pay the lowest that is why I got an Echo, I could've paid more (out of my own pocket) and got a "nicer" car but why the fukk would I?!!! That's just stupid...to look cool in a "nicer" RENTED car? If you like to waste money then I guess so....:rolleyes:

-Lyndsi

I am paying out of my pocket for this week, insurance not settle yet. and hey cavs is not safe in crash test..."is not about cool, is about being safe".

Seanith
12-23-2004, 12:55 AM
So what happened? You were at a stop sign and went forward when cars were coming? Being in a car with no acceleration you couldn't get out of the way? :dunno:

AllGoNoShow
12-23-2004, 01:18 AM

guessboi
12-23-2004, 10:03 AM

AllGoNoShow
12-23-2004, 01:13 PM

rage2
12-23-2004, 01:26 PM
fuck, do I need to babysit every thread? Seriously, if you have issues with people's spellings, get the fuck off the forums. I'm in a mood to ban this week.

Can't fucking believe how many immature morons are out there in this world.