PDA

View Full Version : what is it with people trying to race me?

dankish1
12-20-2004, 02:40 AM
The last two nights i have been just crusin on crowchild and people will pull up next to me look at me like they wana race i just ignore them and then they slow down a bit and after about 20-30 seconds the rip past me.. so i laugh at them l;iek i dont know what there trying to prove rippin past me i know i can still work them.. but i would rather not get a ticket for steet racing.. and plus its jsut plain stupid to waste gas to show them that there car sucks.. im getting pretty sick of this cause it happens all the time.. anyone else have this happen to them?

Mad$ella
12-20-2004, 09:48 AM
Sometimes you might not always KNOW that you are going to beat them. If i rolled up in the Mustang you wouldn't have a chance sorry

habsfan
12-20-2004, 10:54 AM
^very discreet name change, i wonder how long itll take for you to get banned again

abyss
12-20-2004, 10:59 AM
I kinda hope he stays around long enough to get brutally owned again. :nut:

EK 2.0
12-20-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Mad$ella
Sometimes you might not always KNOW that you are going to beat them. If i rolled up in the Mustang you wouldn't have a chance sorry

and then, you wake up from your dream and POOF...you look to see you only have a 2.3 not a 5.0....

RickDaTuner
12-20-2004, 11:15 AM

Mustang!! phhhht mabey if i was running on some 89 gas... but yeah you think its bad with a DSM haha try driving arround in something more well known on fri/sat, its like they have Rice Racer radar or something, doesnt matter what part of town your in they will find you and rev :thumbsdow

iceburns288
12-20-2004, 11:52 AM
My best was when we went by a blue riced-out Civic. There was a white guy driving with a sideways Yankee cap and a basketball jersey on. I know it sounds stereotypical, but it was TRUE! Anyways, he was turning right and he revved his engine to race us... good times...:)

Weapon_R
12-20-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by habsfan
^very discreet name change, i wonder how long itll take for you to get banned again

In normal circumstances, another banning is in order. However, we have deemed this user to have gone through humiliation far, far beyond anything that we could do to him.
:rofl:

dankish1
12-20-2004, 12:58 PM
excuse me? im actually new to this site anyone that wants to make sure im not the guy your talking about add me to msn [email protected] i found this site very useful and i also bought my car off of here.. my name is chris by the way i am friends with a couple of guys on here if u would like to find out im not the same guy as u think.. hell i would even meet up to prove it i was thinking of checking out the 403 meet

shakalaka
12-20-2004, 01:00 PM
^I dont think they are talking about you. They are talking about Mad$ella.

dankish1
12-20-2004, 01:03 PM
oh ok thnx.. i was a little shocked that i was being accused of being someone else

EK 2.0
12-20-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by dankish1
excuse me? im actually new to this site anyone that wants to make sure im not the guy your talking about add me to msn [email protected] i found this site very useful and i also bought my car off of here.. my name is chris by the way i am friends with a couple of guys on here if u would like to find out im not the same guy as u think.. hell i would even meet up to prove it i was thinking of checking out the 403 meet

HOLY paranoid Batman...:eek:

dankish1
12-20-2004, 01:04 PM
haha sorry i just dont wana be compared to some anoying punk that everyone harass's

Lorne@UrbanX
12-20-2004, 01:21 PM
I used to rape mustang's with my CRX.

GT2NV
12-20-2004, 01:33 PM
yeah son mustangs own u:drama: :rolleyes:

dankish1
12-20-2004, 01:58 PM
ya but i mean this was a 2003 sebring and a mx6 with like 4 people in it... like what are they trying to prove? my car looks stock except for the exaust.. and oh i know i will get owned by many mustangs but i can take some of them..

gorillam
12-20-2004, 02:14 PM

If I rolled in the TT viper you'd have no chance "SORRY"!!!!!

What kind of coment is that, tard.

gorillam
12-20-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Lorne@STRD

I used to rape mustang's with my CRX.

That's also a generalization, were they stock mustangs?
What years, roush mustangs? etc...

You might as well give a kill list to back it up.

RiceCake
12-21-2004, 12:13 AM
I hate people that keep trying to race me... Then again my car has been known to attract quite a bit of attention.

What's worse is when people pull a ricer fly-by and spray me with gravel :(

EK 2.0
12-21-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by gorillam

hey, easy there Toretto...:rolleyes:

iceburns288
12-21-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by gorillam

He works at a performance shop. I'd believe him...

theken
12-21-2004, 07:46 PM
i beat em in my probe :D and my dodge, im sure a dsm would woop a mustang

Fusion
12-21-2004, 07:54 PM

I Use to smoke Mustang with my Smart Car :burnout:

EK 2.0
12-22-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by theken

[no, no...mad$ella is right...you can't beat a stang]

2.4l
12-22-2004, 12:37 AM
i wouldent waste gas absolutley destroying your RUSTang

talonboi
12-22-2004, 12:48 AM
i always find mcknight in the early morning to be very amusing, sume chick slammed on the gas beside me, i was a lil puzzled, she was driving an older grand am?!

as for crowchild, theres always this 350z that trys to race me in the morning also...sume old guy that works in downtown, i usually see him 3times a week :tongue:

Go4Long
12-22-2004, 10:31 AM
lol...the bench racing in this thread is hillarious...
1st clown: "my mustang would beat all"
2nd clown: "no way, my crx has beaten a mustang(sure he didn't know we were racing...but..)"
3rd clown: "no, it's true, hondas can beat mustangs(2.3Ls)
4th clown: "no way, mustangs pwn joo"
grow up, all of you...any car can beat any car given the right circumstances...so unless you all wanna bring your cars out and have a big dick swinging festival, just keep what you think you can beat down to what you've actually beat.
as for people revving their engine at you...it'll always happen, I was driving around in an 85 corolla for a bit and got revved at all the time...now with the RX7, not so much.

EK 2.0
12-22-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Go4Long
lol...the bench racing in this thread is hillarious...
1st clown: "my mustang would beat all"
2nd clown: "no way, my crx has beaten a mustang(sure he didn't know we were racing...but..)"
3rd clown: "no, it's true, hondas can beat mustangs(2.3Ls)
4th clown: "no way, mustangs pwn joo"
grow up, all of you...any car can beat any car given the right circumstances...so unless you all wanna bring your cars out and have a big dick swinging festival, just keep what you think you can beat down to what you've actually beat.
as for people revving their engine at you...it'll always happen, I was driving around in an 85 corolla for a bit and got revved at all the time...now with the RX7, not so much.

Holy...way to spoil the fun K.J...:rolleyes:

Go4Long
12-22-2004, 10:40 AM
I thought the dick swinging festival was still a good joke...guess I thought wrong...ah well...I always wreck the party:banghead:

GQNammer
12-23-2004, 01:11 AM
To back up the comment of the crx beating a mustang, it mostlikely wasn't a stock crx.

Judging that it was posted by someone at STRD, it prob had a swap and boost on it.

ricerocket_88
01-04-2005, 05:42 AM
no that crx was fast it will easly kill mustangs.. even i can smoke stock 5.0's wit ma civic.. and his crx is way faster :drama:

5.9 R/T
01-04-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by ricerocket_88
no that crx was fast it will easly kill mustangs.. even i can smoke stock 5.0's wit ma civic.. and his crx is way faster :drama:

All mustangs? some mustangs? few mustangs? no mustangs? Mustangs as in the horse or the car? Was it on a trailer being pulled by a lightning or ram srt-10? Was the mustang even racing? Did you fly up behind the mustang doing twice the posted speed limit and when he didn't try and catch you you laughed at how shitty his car was?

I've owned 5.0hp lawnmowers that smoked civics and CRX's, considering we had the same engine but I didn't have all that nasty body weight holding me back. Their eyes always filled with fear everytime I pullstarted my 5.0.

Foreign1
01-04-2005, 06:48 PM
dude.. that crx was running 7lbs on a b16a.... point and case! :eek: haha.. please dont make fun of me like you've all been making fun of others..

i've been in that rex.. god dang it flies

ZorroAMG
01-04-2005, 07:20 PM
I always have people pulling up beside me and taking off on me too. Then I realized they weren't trying to race me, the drivers just finally notice their girlfriends giving me bedroom eyes :love:

5.9 R/T
01-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Foreign1
dude.. that crx was running 7lbs on a b16a.... point and case! :eek: haha.. please dont make fun of me like you've all been making fun of others..

i've been in that rex.. god dang it flies

Congrats, its a 13 second car. So it can beat stock or lightly modded mustangs and all you had to do was swap motors and turbo it, do you want a cookie?

Sorath
01-04-2005, 07:45 PM
no one every races me lol

Aleks
01-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Can't wait for Race City in the spring and see all these fast cars rock the quarter! :devil:

finboy
01-04-2005, 08:18 PM
you all suck, my adidas pwn joo all

http://www.shoebuy.com/pi/adida/adida29910_sm.jpg

and unlike a nike, it will make it to the race w/o falling apart :poosie:

Foreign1
01-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Yes... yes i do want a cookie. can it be white mac nut?

A790
01-05-2005, 10:59 AM
I find that most people leave me alone; it's when people who are familier with the different trim levels of the Civic spot me that I get challenged.

A bonus- most cops just assume I'm another Civic DX or something and don't really waste their time ;)

Idratherbsidewayz
01-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by A790
I find that most people leave me alone; it's when people who are familier with the different trim levels of the Civic spot me that I get challenged.

A bonus- most cops just assume I'm another Civic DX or something and don't really waste their time ;)

I know Id be shaking if I saw a Civic SiR...

5.9 R/T
01-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

I know Id be shaking if I saw a Civic SiR...

But it could be on 7 lbs! 7 lbs!!!! :rofl:

SilverBoost
01-05-2005, 07:27 PM
I don't get challenged that much here.... back on the east coast everyone and their dog wanted to race.

Problem is that I sometimes I just have a heavy foot, so some punk will buzz by and then hammer it in front of me maybe thinking I'd step on it. Then when I don't, they decide to slow down to 20 below the limit. If you wanna blow by me by all means go ahead, just don't slow down once you do.

Go4Long
01-06-2005, 05:48 PM
I want people to try to race me some days...my car isn't that quick...but the average person that decides to take off on ya at a light is usually some 18 year old driving his moms cavalier...maybe it's the BOV...I dunno.

Skyline_Addict
01-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by theken

mustangs are dsms...

anyways, the odd pedal to the metal doesn't hurt when you're having a joy ride with your buddies (a safe one, without over speeding) but other than that, this type of racing is stupid and doesn't prove anything.

5.9 R/T
01-06-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict

mustangs are dsms...

Stick to Nissans bud! :thumbsup:

Go4Long
01-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
mustangs are dsms...

really? mustangs are made through a joint venture between chrysler and mitsubishi? wholy shit, nice of them to let Ford badge it as theres then hey?:rolleyes:

DSM = Diamond Star Marketing(or motors, depending on who ya talk to), Tri-Diamond of mitsubishi, and the Penta-Star of chrysler. Dude's right...stick to nissans

DonJuan
01-13-2005, 02:40 PM
oooo a mod got owned.... plz continue

fast95pony
01-13-2005, 04:19 PM
Funny thread. Just about every intersection is as slick as goose shit,and you guys are racing !
I'd beat you all on my GT snow racer ! :D

pixil9
01-13-2005, 09:39 PM
how about all of your cars suck ass 6 months of the year on icy roads..

ZorroAMG
01-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by A790

Lemme get this straight: You think it's a bonus that cops mistake your car for RICE? Hmmm...interesting theory..

streetarab
01-13-2005, 09:56 PM
so should i be actually scared of that riced out peice of shit on the side of me:rofl: yeah fuckin right!!!!!!

90Tegra
01-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by streetarab
so should i be actually scared of that riced out peice of shit on the side of me:rofl: yeah fuckin right!!!!!!

ofcourse u shouldn't. u have a domestic man,:eek: that makes all of us ricers wet our pants yo:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YA RIGHT.

calgary350z
01-14-2005, 12:37 PM
86 caprice nice work:thumbsdow i hope you a garage to park it in next to your trailer home

DonJuan
01-14-2005, 03:16 PM
^ his home is mobile his vehicles arn't.:D

awd
01-14-2005, 04:51 PM
I get kids in riced out civics, crx's and preludes always pulling beside me revving for a race, silliness.

QuasarCav
01-14-2005, 04:54 PM
With the Cavy it seemed like every civic in town would want to race me.

With the Integra, well it's too damn icy.

Go4Long
01-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by awd
I get kids in riced out civics, crx's and preludes always pulling beside me revving for a race, silliness.

that's odd...I get kids in WRX's trying to race me :P, ah well...wrx's are pretty quick, I don't really start to pull away from them till third(stupid AWD launches PWN me)...