PDA

View Full Version : New tails: what you think?

91VTEG
12-20-2004, 01:10 PM
I have finally finish my taillights. I bought them off ebay they were orginally all clear. After baking them painting them and resealing them they are finally ready. They are not 100% installed yet, but i just put them on to give you a idea of how they will look once full complete.

Which do u think looks better?

Before:

91VTEG
12-20-2004, 01:14 PM
NEW:

Chester
12-20-2004, 01:16 PM
:bigpimp:

91VTEG
12-20-2004, 01:16 PM
another new

Gspotracer
12-20-2004, 01:17 PM
New:thumbsup:

GT2NV
12-20-2004, 01:27 PM
you should maybe post up a how too for the g2ers, but yeah they look way better:drama:

JamesE
12-20-2004, 01:32 PM
the new ones look awesome

It's the 20th today....haha you know who this is
have a good trip dude

91VTEG
12-20-2004, 01:36 PM
^^^^^^^ Yeah thanks man, when i come back ur giving me a ride lol

Moonracer
12-20-2004, 01:53 PM
I voted new. No surprise it's a landslide vote.

GoChris
12-20-2004, 02:02 PM
someone voted for the ricer ones!

new ones look much much better, nice job

schurchill39
12-20-2004, 02:57 PM
Nice car man. The new tails really set it off. I personally would of kept them clear but I still like what you've done

hustler
12-20-2004, 02:59 PM
:thumbsup: i like the new

Mad$ella
12-20-2004, 03:14 PM
MUCH MORE PIMPIN!:bigpimp:

turbo'dGSR
12-20-2004, 03:38 PM
muuuch better(new) :thumbsup:

GL86
12-20-2004, 07:16 PM
why did you get rid of the ricer tails? they looked awesome!
im jk
new tails are awesome

BigBearWest
12-20-2004, 07:38 PM
wicked job man

kope
12-20-2004, 07:52 PM
they look pretty sweet cant wait to see em come the summer.. mayb an extra 20 hp huh!:D

Alcorn
12-20-2004, 09:33 PM
nice tails you monkey. hopefuly they didn't take all your cash. we no longer have a job.

Speed_Dreams
12-20-2004, 09:45 PM
I deffinatly think you should post a how to for all the G2ers I bet that Phil voted for the old ones. hes the onigional altezza pimp.

CelicaST-162
12-20-2004, 09:49 PM
I VOTED FOR THE ALTEZZAS!! jk no i didnt. Looking great man! Looks way nicer!

Ferio_vti
12-20-2004, 10:10 PM
Nice. Just like a set of 90-91 taillights, only newer.

Ed the SOHC
12-20-2004, 10:12 PM
looks so much better.

tsi_neal
12-20-2004, 10:17 PM
now just get rid of the dual fart pipes and well call it nice

dj_rice
12-21-2004, 10:47 PM
The new ones look like...now they look like tailights off a lude

lam-boy
12-22-2004, 11:11 PM
dislike both of em

EK 2.0
12-22-2004, 11:41 PM
hey, isn't this the same DA9 that almost or wait, DID drive Nismodrifter off the road after VUB Calgary??

swapping the taillights for less ricey ones...hmmm I hope it also allows the driver to smarten up too...

Tails Of A Ricer... (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46138&highlight=blacknights)

BumpinTalon
12-22-2004, 11:47 PM
sorry Cyclone, but this teggy is from California. unless for some reason he called south calgary "SO CAL" which is just gay. those tails might look okay on a car with a rear bumper that didn't suck, with no dual exhaust.

EK 2.0
12-22-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
sorry Cyclone, but this teggy is from California. unless for some reason he called south calgary "SO CAL" which is just gay. those tails might look okay on a car with a rear bumper that didn't suck, with no dual exhaust.

uhmmm...:rolleyes: *sigh*

look at the pics again and tell me what you see ok??...

thanks for coming out...

Skylinelover
12-23-2004, 12:05 AM
^ Oh that is a self ownage.

Orbie
12-23-2004, 12:13 AM
Man must be some extreme global climate change going on right now when the trees and grass look like that in Southern California. Listen to Cyclone, Teg is obviously not in So Cal.

badseed
12-23-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon

Hahahah your a fool, straight up.
The new tails look better for sure, good work:thumbsup:

BumpinTalon
12-23-2004, 12:17 AM
read the fuckin post and then I said he'd have to be gay to call South Calgary "SO CAL." so I recognized that there might be some way he was in Calgary.
way to jump on that bandwagon way too soon, Skylinelover and Orbie. everybody jumped the gun on that one.

GT2NV
12-29-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
hey, isn't this the same DA9 that almost or wait, DID drive Nismodrifter off the road after VUB Calgary??

swapping the taillights for less ricey ones...hmmm I hope it also allows the driver to smarten up too...

Tails Of A Ricer... (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46138&highlight=blacknights) hey hes not the one ripping out of the chinook parking lot at the beyond meets fuckin hypocrit, he drives poorly once... then yourself on the otherhand everytime ive been to a meet (which has maybe been 3 times ) you go ripping out of the parking lot like its a race track, get a life, and stop critisizing ppl when you do dumber shit at an EVEN WORSE TIME, youd think with age would come maturity and responsibility for your actions, you obviously lack both of these:guns::rolleyes:

JordanLotoski
12-29-2004, 11:11 PM
alot better now do somthing with that awful bumper

NickGT
12-29-2004, 11:18 PM
New tails look great! :thumbsup:

GT2NV
12-29-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by NickGT
New tails look great! :thumbsup:
thanks for keeping it on topic, youd think a mature moderator would want to do the same:rolleyes:

EK 2.0
12-30-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by black94gt
hey hes not the one ripping out of the chinook parking lot at the beyond meets fuckin hypocrit, he drives poorly once... then yourself on the otherhand everytime ive been to a meet (which has maybe been 3 times ) you go ripping out of the parking lot like its a race track, get a life, and stop critisizing ppl when you do dumber shit at an EVEN WORSE TIME, youd think with age would come maturity and responsibility for your actions, you obviously lack both of these:guns::rolleyes:

Wow, I ripped out of a 403/Beyond meet??...I'm sorry, I didn't know that accelerating to the speed limit was against the law. Last time I checked you can accelerate as fast as you want to, but have to not go faster than the speed limit. And if you KNEW my car, you would know that it sounds a heck of a lot louder than the speed its displaying.

And responsibility for my actions??...I'm sorry, was I the one running a person off of the road?? Uhmmm, nope...Was I the person that could have casued an accident?? Uhmmm, nope...If there was a thread about myself casuing any driver any sort of distress on the road, I WOULD accept full responsibility. THAT'S what comes with my age...not hiding behind my friends posts, and acting all dickheadish...

BTW, I'm not a Moderator.

veedub
12-30-2004, 02:33 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: looks hot :burnout:

MM99lude
12-30-2004, 02:39 AM
really nice... love the lude look, obviously a little bias:D

GT2NV
12-30-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

Wow, I ripped out of a 403/Beyond meet??...I'm sorry, I didn't know that accelerating to the speed limit was against the law. Last time I checked you can accelerate as fast as you want to, but have to not go faster than the speed limit. And if you KNEW my car, you would know that it sounds a heck of a lot louder than the speed its displaying.

And responsibility for my actions??...I'm sorry, was I the one running a person off of the road?? Uhmmm, nope...Was I the person that could have casued an accident?? Uhmmm, nope...If there was a thread about myself casuing any driver any sort of distress on the road, I WOULD accept full responsibility. THAT'S what comes with my age...not hiding behind my friends posts, and acting all dickheadish...

BTW, I'm not a Moderator.
you were easily over 50 down the ramp and when you "tried to drift" / skidded around the top corner... what do you call that? stunting, aka your a ricer. YOU have to show off to people you dont know to gain respect, and you spend more time on beyond then any other member, i feel really bad for you man, at least the meets give you a chance to get off your computer and into the real world, i cant believe you brought up a thread thats almost a year old, man you need a life:eek:

WhiteNikes
12-30-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by black94gt

you were easily over 50 down the ramp and when you "tried to drift" / skidded around the top corner... what do you call that? stunting, aka your a ricer. YOU have to show off to people you dont know to gain respect, and you spend more time on beyond then any other member, i feel really bad for you man, at least the meets give you a chance to get off your computer and into the real world, i cant believe you brought up a thread thats almost a year old, man you need a life:eek:

I ain't gon' act like I know erry thang, but you ain't gotta be up in hea' t' know if someone else be all up in it? Maybe I'm wrong. 'N' seem t' me you all up in tha year old thread to G. How come you ain't wrong? 'N' now I be thankin' 'bout it, I ain't even unda stand why you actin' stupid? Why that is?

autospeed
12-30-2004, 06:50 PM
i say the tailights look amazing, really clean. :bigpimp:

and does anyone else understand that post just above mine? all i made sense of was half the first and then the last two lines.:dunno:

B2300mobile
12-31-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by 91VTEG
I have finally finish my taillights. I bought them off ebay they were orginally all clear. After baking them painting them and resealing them they are finally ready. They are not 100% installed yet, but i just put them on to give you a idea of how they will look once full complete.

Which do u think looks better?

Hey, how did you got about changing them...the more detailed description. I have a mazda truck that NO one makes taillights for. Could i change the stock tailights the way you changed the aftermarket lights? could you tell me how you modified them.
they look great
Ebay is Great!

:banghead:

dkny_stylez
12-31-2004, 01:20 AM
waaaaaay better!

nice car man:bigpimp:

DuPont
12-31-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by autospeed
i say the tailights look amazing, really clean. :bigpimp:

and does anyone else understand that post just above mine? all i made sense of was half the first and then the last two lines.:dunno:

Lenses look WAY better now :thumbsup:
:werd: WhiteNikes- How long did it take to type that reply? 'cause it took me a good minute to fully understand what you were trying to say.
I really hope you're straight from Jamaica or somewhere like that.

B2300mobile
01-01-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by WhiteNikes

I ain't gon' act like I know erry thang, but you ain't gotta be up in hea' t' know if someone else be all up in it? Maybe I'm wrong. 'N' seem t' me you all up in tha year old thread to G. How come you ain't wrong? 'N' now I be thankin' 'bout it, I ain't even unda stand why you actin' stupid? Why that is?

Translation: I don't have to act like i know everything, and you dont have to someone eles's business. Is he wrong? And it seems to him that you all where in the same old thread so how come your not in the wrong? And he thinks about it and doesn't understand why your acting stupid. Why do you act stupid?

hmmm

its all good man i feel what it is but damn did you take an ebonics course back in the day? :english:

schurchill39
01-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Yea you should post how you did it cuz that looks sweet.

I think the rest of you should take it to PMs and stop whoring up a good thread

SteveMo600
01-09-2005, 11:23 PM
The new tail lights look extremely clean and much better than the old ones. Very good upgrade...:clap: