PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Ford Tempo GT-R

Chim
12-20-2004, 06:47 PM
Sorry no pics of this beast, but I saw a Ford Tempo GT-R today on Crowchild. That means it has an RB26DETT swapped in right? I mean, he wouldn't have a GTR badge on his trunk unless he did!

And the guy was peeling his tires he had so power going to the wheels, god damn y0 thats amazing :eek:

If you post on this forum, you're so cool man and I wish I had such a pimped out ride so I could drive like an asshat like you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TypeS
12-20-2004, 07:30 PM
thats so impressive, swapping in a whole ATTESA ETS system into a tempo's driveline.....this guy is a SERIOUS TUNER:eek:

lol did you race him?:bigpimp:

Chim
12-20-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by TypeS
thats so impressive, swapping in a whole ATTESA ETS system into a tempo's driveline.....this guy is a SERIOUS TUNER:eek:

lol did you race him?:bigpimp:

No I pulled up behind him, you shoulda seen how hard I was laughing at the GT-R badge. Don't even know why he peeled off so hard unless he was just an asshat, unless the guy was trying to race the minivan he was lined up against :nut:

Chester
12-20-2004, 08:46 PM
Maybe its just his winter beater haha

dj_rice
12-20-2004, 10:11 PM
LOL

Is this the same Tempo that has the aluminum sheet metal bodykit?

RiceCake
12-21-2004, 12:03 AM
There's one cruising around with vinyl house siding bodykit too :bigpimp: :thumbsup:

zain123
12-22-2004, 01:56 AM
white one !!
omgg i seen that 4 yrs agoo its still around????

dj_rice
12-22-2004, 10:25 PM
Yeah I see it all the time, I think the one I'm talkin about is the same one Ricecake saw...

Last time I saw it, it had lots of lil flame decals on each side, and some hyper blue fog lights

turbo'dGSR
12-23-2004, 04:09 AM
yea ive seen that white tempo with the sheet metal kit and and a floorboard spoiler. Im sure he wouldnt hold back on putting a GT-R badge on...

RiceCake
12-23-2004, 12:48 PM
The guy looked down in shame and scurried away when I told him he had a nice car when I ran into him at the gas station :rofl: :dunno: :rofl: :rofl:

Spyderman_MaryJ
12-23-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by RiceCake
There's one cruising around with vinyl house siding bodykit too :bigpimp: :thumbsup:

I've seen that one... Now that is GHETTO!! As for the GTR badge, I don't think it's that funny. I mean I would do the same to my winter beater just for the looks and laughs... then maybe someone will drive into me while laughing so hard, and I'll get insurance money for some other beater. (I think of winter as "Claimer" season) Now if he shows up at some meet and thinks it really is all that, then.. well.. He deserves it! :rofl:

youngbex
12-27-2004, 06:12 PM
do you think he put it on there cause he thinks its cool? or cause he has a shitty car and he knows it?