PDA

View Full Version : Technique Peeps Technique

gthang2003
12-20-2004, 07:52 PM
I ve been working out for a while now.. and I always see people in the gym who I know are going to quit after a few months working out (beginners) who try to do too much weight.. especially on squats, lat pull dows, side raises, bicep curls.. with out technique your wasting your time in the gym.. dont go to the gym thinking that everyone is watching you lift and are going to make fun of you .. I highly recommend asking someone before you hurt yourself.. squats dont mean bringing your but 1nch off the ground or your stomach touching your legs..or when you swing your back to do lat pull downs.. your cheating yourself and more importantly are going to hurt yourself.

And oh yah NUTRITION IS KEY TO BODY BUILDING!!!!

you grow outside of the gym not in the gym... so watch what you eat.

Wildcat
12-20-2004, 08:56 PM
LMAO :rofl:

thanks tips! :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

project240
12-20-2004, 09:02 PM
Yeah, thanks bud...

anybody who works out seriously obviously already knows this.

I look forward to reading your next post though,

bench peeps bench

gthang2003
12-20-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by project240
Yeah, thanks bud...

anybody who works out seriously obviously already knows this.

I look forward to reading your next post though,

bench peeps bench

And how many people on this site are serious body builders.. just speaking what I thought.. no need to be a bitch

project240
12-20-2004, 09:11 PM
I didn't mean to insult you, i just thought it was funny because you're pointing out the obvious. Anybody who has read one bodybuilding magazine or taken any kind of class already knows this and anybody who doesn't probably isn't working out.

That's like me starting a thread saying, you knows guys mcdonalds isn't that healthy.

hockeybronx
12-21-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by gthang2003
I ve been working out for a while now.. and I always see people in the gym who I know are going to quit after a few months working out (beginners) who try to do too much weight.. especially on squats, lat pull dows, side raises, bicep curls.. with out technique your wasting your time in the gym.. dont go to the gym thinking that everyone is watching you lift and are going to make fun of you .. I highly recommend asking someone before you hurt yourself.. squats dont mean bringing your but 1nch off the ground or your stomach touching your legs..or when you swing your back to do lat pull downs.. your cheating yourself and more importantly are going to hurt yourself.

And oh yah NUTRITION IS KEY TO BODY BUILDING!!!!

you grow outside of the gym not in the gym... so watch what you eat.

Yeah it has been said a lot, but you are right in a lot of ways. I've really had to struggle with just focusing in on what I'm doing and getting the most out of each move rather than putting the most weight on the bar.

Don't take all the stuff others are saying personally, I think it was just kind of funny to see this thread at the top of Health/Fitness after all the things we've talked about in the threads below it.