PDA

View Full Version : Ford GT Officially Recalled!

iceburns288
12-21-2004, 12:59 AM
http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=101451

Suckers...:D

Of those, 289 have been shipped to dealerships, and 106 are in customers' hands.

Ouch! Way to sell tons of cars...

Ben
12-21-2004, 01:53 AM
And people raised such a stink about how it was such a good deal compared to the other cars in it's class.

BumpinTalon
12-21-2004, 03:29 AM
ya, so, one tiny part cracked and it was on a test mule that has probably seen far more miles, and far harder miles. then the GTs already sold. i seriously doubt it is anything that would really add much to the price tag. it's not like they are, all of the sudden, going to add $90,000 to the cost just because it needs a new suspension part.

naysayers will always be like "told you so" over the smallest, most retarded, stupid, idiotic things. fuck the haters. Ford made a kick-ass car for a relatively good price. so a minor niggle can be overlooked. I bet if Ferrari put a recall out on the Enzo, nobody would say a word bad about it.

edit: to add, I bet it was a test mule because a) dealer cars don't get driven. b) they would not just take a customer car for no reason just to inspect it. Ford would only own a few GTs, one probably to put in a museum, a couple more for the big corporate bigwigs, and then a fleet of test mules to send to car magazines, and they probably would only inspect the test mules becuase the musuem car would not get driven and upper management are always little bitches who don't take sacrifices for the company. and they probably don't drive their cars anyway.

heavyD
12-21-2004, 08:49 AM
Personally I'm not surprised. If I'm going to spend over $100000 on a car I wouldn't want it manufactured by the same people that make Focuses and Tauruses. The car has been in developement for ever so there is really no excuse to miss something like that.

kevie88
12-21-2004, 09:17 AM
Almost every type/model of car ever made has had recalls.

86max
12-21-2004, 09:57 AM
:werd: People just want to take every opprotunity to jump on the domestic-hating bandwagon.

EK 2.0
12-21-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by 86max
:werd: People just want to take every opprotunity to jump on the domestic-hating bandwagon.

Saturns SUCK!!:D :D

Team_Mclaren
12-21-2004, 10:49 AM
http://autorepair.about.com/library/recalls/bl-recalls-347a.htm

:whocares:

M_Power
12-21-2004, 12:26 PM
http://www.recall-warnings.com/auto-category-V.FERRARI.html
the 360 modena has 8 recalls..
better get that checked out iceburns

iceburns288
12-21-2004, 12:42 PM
I already know of all of them... the airbag one is serious. Some blow them way out of proportion, like the bubbling of the center console in the 355. It just makes it look bad, it's not gonna spit acid in your eyes jeez.:rolleyes:

Also, some of the recalls last over two years, say Dec 99-Jan00 (example) and they count them as two.

At least Ferrari can make production goals... they built 400 when there were supposed to be more like 500 already in customers' hands by now.:thumbsdow

Also, would you rather have your Ferrari have the engine ground strap improperly crimped or your Ford suspension cracked in half at 100mph?

This also isn't the first major incident, production itself fully stopped for a while because of major chassis flaws.:(

F150 (110) FERRARI (136)

:drama:

brandon
12-21-2004, 12:47 PM
You are the most well educated 14 year old I have ever read. I don't know if you dad is standing there behind you telling you every button to type? To bad your not old enough to experience driving your dad's ferrari's.

carson blocks
12-21-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

Saturns SUCK!!:D :D

:cry:

BerserkerCatSplat
12-21-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by iceburns288
Also, would you rather have your Ferrari have the engine ground strap improperly crimped or your Ford suspension cracked in half at 100mph?

As Team Mclaren already linked:

http://autorepair.about.com/library...ecalls-347a.htm

I'd rather have my suspension crack than my wheels fall off, thanks!

But, really, it's not that big of a deal. Nothing's perfect, and a lot of flaws don't show up until months, maybe years afterwards. True for the Ford, true for the Ferrari. Calling people "suckers" because the first model year of an entirely new series of car has a single defect is really childish.

NickGT
12-21-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSpl

As Team Mclaren already linked:

http://autorepair.about.com/library...ecalls-347a.htm

I'd rather have my suspension crack than my wheels fall off, thanks!

But, really, it's not that big of a deal. Nothing's perfect, and a lot of flaws don't show up until months, maybe years afterwards. True for the Ford, true for the Ferrari. Calling people "suckers" because the first model year of an entirely new series of car has a single defect is really childish.

Last time I checked the wheels falling off was definitely much worse. If you keep reading down the page this also caught my attention. How would you like to lose control of your Ferrari CS.

Problem:

"On certain vehicles, a slight oil leak in the hydraulic steering delivery pipe from the pump to the steering rack may occur which could lead to a gradual reduction of the assisted steering function. "

Consequence:

Such circumstances could lead to loss of vehicle control and could result in a crash.

Potentially 556 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale's are affected by this. Looks like the Modena had the same problem.

Almost every new model will go through some problems. Ford has jumped all over this problem right away. It never caused any injuries or crashes according to the article posted. I'm sure alot of people were pimp slapped at Ford over the issue, but what else is there to do but fix it...

iceburns288
12-21-2004, 05:21 PM
I saw that and thought the consequence was a little silly. It says you will lose your power steering which will cause you to crash. That doesn't make any sense... There are tons of cars without power steering.

No car goes without faults, but if you had heard the history of Ford's troubles you would have realized the platform had troubles. Like I said, they delayed production for a while because they had a severe problem with something. Here's a little something I found, not chassis...

In what could prove to be the most devesting news; however, is that the Ford GT "40" is alleged to have cylinder heads that contain defects in the combustion chamber pocket area. According to sources, Ford is allegedly making design changes to the cylinder head and will create a new casting which is targeted for release by 01 January 2005. Rather than issue a recall for the Ford GT, Ford would most likely issue a TSB (technical service bulletin) and repair the vehicles only as needed. Look for an update on the GT heads at a later date.

Anyways, I found someone else mentioning the Ford GT frame problems but they too were looking for the link. Oh well. All cars have problems, but the GT is quickly dumping earlier expectations.
They planned to sell something like 4500 cars, and 1500 this year. In one quarter they have sold 100. Not very good. 4-500 a year is less than a third of what they wanted, and they have a maximum of 2 years to sell the remaining cars because of tightening security measures that the GT won't pass. The GT is quickly becoming another Gallardo or 996TT, overproduced and undersold.

iceburns288
12-21-2004, 05:29 PM
Also, when you are making a top-of-the-line supercar you need to make a spiff car. How many recalls do you see for the Enzo? F50? F40? How many do you see for the Carrera GT? Maybach? The Murcielago and Diablo had some but that's expected of Lambo;).

Remember when team_mclaren said the 360 was a 'poor man's' Ferrari? It's the base model. It's like a Taurus or Focus for Ford. The Taurus has had more recalls in the past 4 years than 360, Spider, and CS combined. The Focus had more in 2000 than the 360 did overall.:eek: I'd say Ferrari builds a sturdy base model.

heavyD
12-21-2004, 06:51 PM
Also, when you are making a top-of-the-line supercar you need to make a spiff car. How many recalls do you see for the Enzo? F50? F40? How many do you see for the Carrera GT? Maybach? The Murcielago and Diablo had some but that's expected of Lambo;).

Remember when team_mclaren said the 360 was a 'poor man's' Ferrari? It's the base model. It's like a Taurus or Focus for Ford. The Taurus has had more recalls in the past 4 years than 360, Spider, and CS combined. The Focus had more in 2000 than the 360 did overall.:eek: I'd say Ferrari builds a sturdy base model.

Ford is the king of recalls in the auto industry. No one can deny that.

finboy
12-21-2004, 07:22 PM
i'd still take a gt if i had the money, they are HAWT :drool: :burnout:

BerserkerCatSplat
12-21-2004, 08:08 PM

Man, that argument is just laughable. You're attempting to compare a baseline econobox to a so-called "baseline" supercar.

If you don't think the price affects the manufacturing quality, you're completely delusional. Comparing a Focus and a 360 is like comparing...well, there's really no good analogy for how ridiculous that is.

And, in comparing the GT to the Carrera GT, the Maybach, and the Enzo, you've done exactly what Ford wants you to do! The whole idea behind the Ford GT is to create a reasonably priced supercar that can go out and play with the big boys. Quite frankly, it runs rings around the 360 CS, and for less money.

In fact, if you compare the GT with the similarly-priced 360CS, you'll notice the GT has less recalls. (2 for the 360, 1 for the GT.)

iceburns288
12-21-2004, 10:54 PM
The GT has a recall after 2 months of production. CS, two after a year (CS production ended near the end of summer)

I told you, it was Team_Mclaren's statement. The 360 is Ferrari's base model, the Focus is Ford's. It's on a different scale, yes, a vastly different scale, but the scale works. You don't think Ford has more money to spend on R&D than Ferrari? The 360 was built before F1 domination, before the hugely popular 360 itself (obviosly). Before Marlboro's endless budget chunk, before Hotwheels hit it big with Ferrari models.

Mercedes top model- Maybach
Porsche top model- Carrera GT
Lambo top model- Murcielago
Ferrari top model- 360, CS, THEN 575, THEN 612S, THEN Enzo

A whole whopping one more recall... whoop de fricken do. That's like when someone told me a Corvette braked better than a 911 because it stopped 2 feet shorter from 70mph.

Team_Mclaren
12-21-2004, 11:06 PM
i said the 360 is a "poor man's ferrari" and also noted "lowest priced ferrari".... As in entry level ferrari. How can you compare that to the focus of ford? Do you pay 100,000 for a focus? well, i dont know, do you? Or will you compare the Enzo to a top level Kia... the Amanti is the highest model Kia, so i bet its comparable to the Enzo of Ferrari.:nut:

one more recall can be far more serious then say... 2 feet of braking distance? A recall can range anywhere from brake failure to " wheels fall off". We are not picking on the Ferraris, just wanted to state that:

Originally posted by kevie88

iceburns288
12-21-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by M_Power
http://www.recall-warnings.com/auto-category-V.FERRARI.html
the 360 modena has 8 recalls..
better get that checked out iceburns

Yeah and I just see you're making fun of the amount of recalls on a car my dad doesn't own... do I care? 02 SPIDERS have no recalls. Actually, no 02 360s have any recalls at all.

OMG DOOD! The Citroen XM VGA has 2 recalls! oh no3s!

You know, looking at the list for the F150, there is a recall every year except 74, 82, and 02. Looks like Ford is on a roll!:thumbsup: And the F150 is a 30 year old model... you'd think the kinks would have been worked out huh.:dunno:

iceburns288
12-21-2004, 11:09 PM
You aren't picking on Ferrari, but you and M-Power link to sites that list Ferrari recalls. Right.:rolleyes:

BerserkerCatSplat
12-21-2004, 11:58 PM
You compared a Focus with a 360 Modena.
You compared a F150 truck with a 360 Spyder.

We're "picking on" Ferrari, if you want to call it that, because you're "picking on" Ford. Your comparisons are useless and out of proportion.

You can dish it out, but you can't seem to take it.

Khyron
12-22-2004, 12:12 AM
Besides, 90% of those GTs are probably locked in someone's collection - they won't notice how often the cars are in the shop. :D

Btw, how many recalls did the Mclaren F1 get? Less than Ferrari so that means Ferrari sucks?

At least it was a manufacturing flaw and not bad engineering.

Khyron

EK 2.0
12-22-2004, 12:57 AM
Chevy's suck:D :D

Team_Mclaren
12-22-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by kevie88

and since you are most familiar with ferraris, I picked that link for you.;)

so is: Almost every type/model of car ever made has had recalls. really so hard to understand????:confused:

iceburns288
12-22-2004, 11:27 AM

Actually I compared an F150 to the whole company of Ferrari, since M-Power wants to make fun of a Modena for having 8 recalls... The F150 (what he drives ya silly goose) had 13 recalls... in one year, 1997. 110 over 30 years. Nearly as much as the entire production of Ferrari...

Team_Mclaren, you said ALMOST every car. That is what I'm saying. If you want a top of the line supercar, you have to build one. Remember, Enzo no recalls, CGT no recalls. If you want to hang with the 'big boys' you have to build a car that not only goes with them but stays together.

Look, I don't really have a thing against the Ford GT. It is a great car, and a very fast one. My dad has the opportunity to purchase one, and could get one very soon. Probably several years before the 430 Spider arrives. BUT if we thought the GT was better than our 360 Spider, he would have bought one. We didn't. In both of our opinions it's not as good a car as our existing one. The production problems don't really help. In my Car and Driver day calendar Friday was the new GT, and it said the car was in production by the end of 2003. That's what kind of delays we're talking about. Kind of like the Veyron...

Hollywood
12-22-2004, 11:34 AM
Did'nt ford recently have to recall the new mustangs delaying the original deliveries due to a head machining flaw on thousands of them?

It was some of the trucks too. It was posted on this site.

M_Power
12-22-2004, 12:54 PM
You aren't picking on Ferrari, but you and M-Power link to sites that list Ferrari recalls. Right.:rolleyes:

We're picking on Ferrari, if you want to call it that, because you're picking on Ford. Your comparisons are useless and out of proportion.

You can dish it out, but you can't seem to take it.

I only linked that site because you seem to have an obsession that Ferrari is the end all be all of cars and that every other manufacturer sucks. You have already stated several times in this thread how bad everyone else is. Have you actually driven a ferrari, or just sat in the baby seat?
And FYI there is 0 recalls for the new gen F150, now its still early but this truck has been good so far. And in a class of trucks the F150 is the best looking, and best engineered truck out there today, so if I want to put some 2x4's in the back of a Modena maybe Ill buy one of those.

Plz. go and allow your balls to drop before posting again.

iceburns288
12-22-2004, 04:47 PM
In this thread, I directly stated that EVERY other manufacturer that ever existed is worse than Ferrari.

The F150 being best engineered and looking best is YOUR opinion. Personally, I prefer the Ram in terms of styling. Also, I don't know how you'd put 2x4s in a 2 seater sports car, and why you would try to put it in the back of the Modena. That's where the engine is. Next time I'll make sure to load the front of my truck up with cinder blocks, too bad there's an engine in the way...:rolleyes:

Can anyone read what I say? It's really like I say something and all they get out of it is I AM 7 YEARS OLD AND EVERYTHING SUCKS BUT FERRARI. READ WHAT I SAY. I don't think every other manufacturer sucks. I told you, I like the Ford GT. It's a great car. I don't like it as much as the Spider. I also LOVE the Gallardo, I even recommended it to my dad for a test drive but he declined, he liked his Ferrari.

So, if I don't like a car, I automatically think the entire company sucks. Even if I do like a car, I still magically think the car sucks and should burn in Hell.:dunno:

Now I would like to make a plea to Beyond. Stop treating me like a child. Read my posts as you would anyone else's, and don't automatically disregard it just because I'm younger than you. I try to post and present my side of particular arguments, but it doesn't matter because soon enough I will get flamed simply for being young. Read my posts as an equal instead of being really stupid and making up stuff about what I say. Thanks.

Team_Mclaren
12-22-2004, 05:10 PM
so what, you posted up a recall for a Ford GT, then jumped to the conclusion that the buyers are suckers...... and we posted recalls for Ferraris... and you deny that they are comparable to the recalls of the GT? Then compars the 360 to a focus, then a truck?

/////AMG
12-22-2004, 05:17 PM
IBTL

:closed:

M_Power
12-22-2004, 06:20 PM

The F150 being best engineered and looking best is YOUR opinion. Personally, I prefer the Ram in terms of styling. Also, I don't know how you'd put 2x4s in a 2 seater sports car, and why you would try to put it in the back of the Modena. That's where the engine is. Next time I'll make sure to load the front of my truck up with cinder blocks, too bad there's an engine in the way...:rolleyes:

Thanks.

I stated this to show why I purchased a truck, and not a sports car. It was a joke.. get over it.

We don't flame you for being young, its cause your ignorant.

iceburns288
12-22-2004, 07:59 PM
When did I compare a 360 to the F150?
When did I say Ferrari was the best company?
When did I say every other company sucks?
When did I say Ford sucks?
When did I say the 360 recalls don't compare to the GT's?

iceburns288
12-22-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: child child child... what am I going to say to you...

child i thought you're be in bed already? too bad you cant drive them... a question on the side, can you reach the pedals yet?

Plz. go and allow your balls to drop before posting again.

Team_Mclaren wrote on 12-18-2004 02:33 AM:
great, now isnt it past bed time already? go have a good night sleep, child!

heavyD
12-22-2004, 08:12 PM
Okay guys here's the scoop. Ford builds crappy vehicles which isnt' a news flash or anything. Ferrari's or any European made vehicle in general have lot's of problems as well.

As far as reliability is concerned there is Honda, Toyota and the rest are interchangeable. Cars in general are alot more reliable that they used to be so quit the bickering. Ford recalled another vehicle. The sun came up today. The moon still orbits earth. Everything is normal in the universe. End of story.:closed:

M_Power
12-22-2004, 08:16 PM

Of those, 289 have been shipped to dealerships, and 106 are in customers' hands.

At least Ferrari can make production goals... they built 400 when there were supposed to be more like 500 already in customers' hands by now.:thumbsdow

The GT is quickly becoming another Gallardo or 996TT, overproduced and undersold.

Also, when you are making a top-of-the-line supercar you need to make a spiff car. How many recalls do you see for the Enzo? F50? F40? How many do you see for the Carrera GT? Maybach? The Murcielago and Diablo had some but that's expected of Lambo;)

When did I say every other company sucks?

Alpine Autowerks
12-22-2004, 08:48 PM
here are a few ferrari recalls

I had a 550 in the shop with EVERY brake hose leaking. there was a "service action" to replace all the hoses. that is a car makers way of fixing snafus before they become recalls. I am not picking on Fiat here but every builder has recalls.

Dates of Manufacture: April - June 2004
Defect: On certain 2-door coupe passenger vehicles, the fuel return line hose fitting on the electric fuel pump may be improperly molded. Breakage could result in a leakage of fuel, and in the presence of an ignition source, it could result a fire.
Remedy: Dealers will replace the fuel pump. The manufacturer has not yet provided an owner notification schedule for this campaign. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
[NHTSA Recall No. 04V313]
Ferrari North America Inc.

Models: Ferrari 360 Modena Year: 2003
Ferrari 360 Spider Year: 2003
Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale Year: 2004Ferrari F355
"Security of steering rack - August 1995 to November 1995"

Ferrari F355
"Risk of fuel leakage - 1994 to 1995"

Ferrari F355
"Possible fuel leakage - August 1996 to September 1997"

Ferrari F355
"Possible fuel leackage - 1995 to 1997"

Ferrari F355 - Open Car
"Possible damage to fuel tank during vehicle assembly could result in fuel leak -"

Ferrari F355
"Steering column shaft clamp bolt may have been insufficiently tightened - Januar"

Ferrari F355
"Throttle pedal pivot pin may snap - July 1997 to January 1998"

Ferrari 550
"Possible fuel leak in engine compartment - January 1997 to August 1998"

Ferrari 360
"THE AIR BAG ELECTRICAL CONTROL UNIT FIXATION SCREWS MAY BE OF INSUFFICIENT LENGT"

iceburns288
12-23-2004, 12:09 AM
Yeah the 355 does have a few fuel leakage problems... know of 1 who caught fire and one who almost caught fire but the driver saved it when he smelled gas.:eek:

Neil4Speed
12-23-2004, 12:23 AM
Someone better Notify Jeremy Clarkson!

BigMass
12-23-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed
Someone better Notify Jeremy Clarkson!

He doesnt take delivery of his GT until early 2005

Team_Mclaren
12-23-2004, 04:41 AM

We don't flame you for being young, its cause your ignorant.

and yes, pull out posts from other threads will sure make you smart.

A whole whopping one more recall... whoop de fricken do. That's like when someone told me a Corvette braked better than a 911 because it stopped 2 feet shorter from 70mph.

and thats ignorant

When did I compare a 360 to the F150?

!

You know, looking at the list for the F150, there is a recall every year except 74, 82, and 02. Looks like Ford is on a roll!:thumbsup: And the F150 is a 30 year old model... you'd think the kinks would have been worked out huh.:dunno:
now why would you mention a truck in the first place?

[/b]

The Focus had more in 2000 than the 360 did overall.:eek: I'd say Ferrari builds a sturdy base model.
no you didn't directly say its the best company... but did you just compared a 360 to a Focus? wow, way to lower the Ferrari to a new level...

When did I say every other company sucks?[/b]

In this thread, I directly stated that EVERY other manufacturer that ever existed is worse than Ferrari.

READ WHAT I SAY.

I sure am reading!!!

When did I say Ford sucks?

When did I say the 360 recalls don't compare to the GT's? [/B]

ok so let me get this right... All the GT buyers are suckers while all the 360 owners arent?

why dont you directly reply to what we (especially Alpine Autowerks) posted? are you reading them and going to answer our questions at all? And if I understand you right... all those 355, 550, 360 owners were suckers? Just becuase there was a recall on a high dollar car?

Remember when team_mclaren said the 360 was a 'poor man's' Ferrari? It's the base model. It's like a Taurus or Focus for Ford. The Taurus has had more recalls in the past 4 years than 360, Spider, and CS combined. The Focus had more in 2000 than the 360 did overall.:eek:

now tell me you were not comparing the 360 to a Taurus...

BerserkerCatSplat
12-23-2004, 02:41 PM
now tell me you were not comparing the 360 to a Taurus...

:rofl: Ouch, gotta feel sorry for the guys who shelled out big cash for 360's just to have them compared on the same level as Tauruses!

iceburns288
12-23-2004, 08:45 PM

A and yes, pull out posts from other threads will sure make you smart.

B and thats ignorant

C now why would you mention a truck in the first place?

D no you didn't directly say its the best company... but did you just compared a 360 to a Focus? wow, way to lower the Ferrari to a new level...

E I sure am reading!!!

F ok so let me get this right... All the GT buyers are suckers while all the 360 owners arent?

G why dont you directly reply to what we (especially Alpine Autowerks) posted? are you reading them and going to answer our questions at all? And if I understand you right... all those 355, 550, 360 owners were suckers? Just becuase there was a recall on a high dollar car?

H now tell me you were not comparing the 360 to a Taurus...

A Well, he said you don't flame me for being young but you did. Many many times.
B ...
C M-Power drives one
D I don't want to explain the proportional scale again, you don't seem to read what I say anyways
E You can read, but you can't see the sarcasm
F You still don't understand jokes. Do you have any sense of humor at all?
G I did reply to Alpine Autowerks' post. I told you, YOU DON'T READ WHAT I POST. I try to answer everything I can, but you only have to answer one post and you keep skipping over quotes as well... good job, hypocrite.
H No, I was comparing their recalls. If you had read what I had posted earlier, you might understand what I was saying.
:thumbsup:

BerserkerCatSplat
12-23-2004, 08:59 PM

D I don't want to explain the proportional scale again, you don't seem to read what I say anyways

H No, I was comparing their recalls. If you had read what I had posted earlier, you might understand what I was saying.

D: Your "Scale" was "baseline" Ferrari against "baseline" Ford, regardless of price. Your explaining it doesn't make it any less pointless or stupid.

F: You spend the entire thread basing Fords and GT's alike, and suddenly it's all a joke? Riiiight...:rolleyes: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

H: Comparing the number of recalls of two vehicles is a form of comparing the vehicles. If you had directly compared the recalls (ie. "Defective Heater Fan" on a Taurus vs. "Wheels Fall Off The Damned Car" on a 360CS) then you might not be comparing the cars. However, you did try to compare a Focus/Taurus and a 360, and now you're trying to weasel your way out of it.

Team_Mclaren
12-24-2004, 03:52 AM

A Well, he said you don't flame me for being young but you did. Many many times.
B ...
C M-Power drives one
E You can read, but you can't see the sarcasm
G I did reply to Alpine Autowerks' post. I told you, YOU DON'T READ WHAT I POST. I try to answer everything I can, but you only have to answer one post and you keep skipping over quotes as well... good job, hypocrite.

A: If i was to flame you for being young, then you wont be alone... trust me, there are many other young people here on beyond, you dont see me flaming them. I flame you cause you are ignorant and pretend to know it all.

B: well got nothing to say? that is exactly how ignorant you are. As i stated, you CANNOT compare a recall to a 2 feet breaking distance, a recall can range anywhere from a break failure to a leaking fuel pump.

C: At least he owns one and not his dad...

D: See above "BerserkerCatSpl"

E: ok so now its sarcasm.. rightttt...

F: What joke, you're a joke... so what was the initial purpose of this thread? a joke? if so then why didn't you say so in the ^^^ posts? is it that because you fucked up and everyone is flaming you, so all the sudden you change this into a joke?

G: you answered him like it was a joke while we were all being pretty serious about this topic. As what you can see, Ferrari has its own recalls/problems with their cars too. But then you call the GT buyers suckers while the Ferrari recalls all seem so reasonable. He was trying to tell you that, no matter what company, they are not PERFECT! recalls do happen, would you rather have them fix it or not telling you at all?

H: See above "BerserkerCatSpl".

anyway, MERRY CHRISMAS:D

Ben
12-24-2004, 03:56 AM
A - Enough with the personal attacks, blatant argumants, and ignorance.

B - Stay Civilized

C - Stay on Topic

D - Some people should grow up

E - It's Christmas, be happy

iceburns288
12-24-2004, 11:01 AM
You really honestly believe I think GT buyers are suckers? Next time I see the owner of a GT, he gets 5 across the face for being stupid.:rolleyes:

You really, honestly believe I was serious? Really?:confused:

You say you don't make fun of me for being younger than you, but I fill a post with quotes from you and you STILL deny it? I'm ignorant in threads I don't even post in and you still go after me for not being able to drive because I'm underage.:drama:

C: At least he owns one and not his dad...

Did you own a brand new F150 when you were 14?