PDA

View Full Version : Lil Weezy

eeseen racing
12-22-2004, 01:48 AM
ok lil wayne from the cash money millionares is by far my fav rapper anyone else heard of him like him etc...

turbotrip
12-22-2004, 02:14 AM
wow, im sure you are one of the few people who even know about lil wayne, but yes he is truly great...but then again all of cash money is wicked...his verse in the destinys child's song soldier is hillarious...weezy f. baby, please say the baby :rofl:

#1 stunna is one of the best songs IMO with him, and the line where he says "we smoke pounds of dro, and we dont count them incy wincy O's, my pinky ring is so blinky blinky, stop blinkin yo!" (or something like that) makes the whole song worthwile lol

sexualbanana
12-22-2004, 03:31 AM
<sigh> Ah, Cash Money. The originators of "Bling Bling"

eeseen racing
12-22-2004, 10:57 AM
haha yes lil weezy birdman JR is the best soldier verse is great

"every time she hear my name she salute" so good and i thik his best song is miss my dawgs adn ya they did start the bling bling but he has alot of songs that have a point not just bling bling

BloodBaneZXY
12-22-2004, 01:36 PM
lil wayne's not bad..his voice can get kinda irritating...Go Dj's not a bad song either..

AccordTypeR
12-23-2004, 03:25 AM
lil wayne... he ok, im not a big fan of the whole cash money click but there are some songs out there. as far as him peing truly great i can think of a ton of rappers that are better then him... thats just my opinion tho

SpoonEK9@STRD
12-23-2004, 04:32 AM
lil wayne = nuts.

Shine! drop it like its hot, go dj, bring it back... alll so good.

Corolla_Blaster
12-23-2004, 04:52 AM
lil weezy = the greatness!

but everyones entitled to their opinion

turbotrip
12-23-2004, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by AccordTypeR
as far as him peing truly great i can think of a ton of rappers that are better then him

hah, by saying truly great i didnt mean he is the best rapper out there, i was agreeing with eeseen racing that he is good (meant to write he truly is great), and yes he is nowhere near the best IMO, but he is definitely better than half these fools like G-unit who cant rap for shit but got big cuz of their images
I think hes one of the better rappers out there, but i guess with him its a love or hate thing as u can see in this thread

eeseen racing
12-23-2004, 12:43 PM
exactly lil wayne isnt the best rapper ever he will never be 2 pac or B.I.G. but he is in a diffrent era and with all the stupid shit goin on he doenst conform he stays the same. so i think he is one of the best rappers of his time (present) and like he says "best rapper alive since the best rapper retired" lol