PDA

View Full Version : Where's Clem?

wjjeeper
12-22-2004, 08:53 AM
Does anyone know if Clem is gone on vacation or something. I had sent him a PM on fanatics asking for his expertise, but no reply yet.
:dunno:

NiteRider
12-22-2004, 02:52 PM
post the question

wjjeeper
12-22-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by NiteRider
post the question

answer the question

M_Power
12-22-2004, 06:32 PM
u have to no it before u can answer

DUBBED
12-22-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by M_Power
u have to no it before u can answer

The question is where is Clem?

The answer is nobody knows.

What is your question for Clem?

M_Power
12-22-2004, 07:52 PM
but what was pixxies question for clem? maybe we can answer it.

benyl
12-22-2004, 09:34 PM
maybe he is avoiding you... ;)

wjjeeper
12-23-2004, 09:55 AM
Okay guys see if you can answer my question for Clem.

"Clem do you happen to have any extra hubcentric rings hanging around. I'm trying to decide if I am going to use a set or not as I only need a 0.6mm width and was wondering if I could borrow a set if available."

Have at it guys....... you tell me what my answer from Clem is. :thumbsup:

wjjeeper
12-23-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by benyl
maybe he is avoiding you... ;)

I highly doubt it.... as I said I speculate he is gone for the xmas season.

benyl
12-23-2004, 04:16 PM
Answer from Clem:" Dude, go buy a set from the tuner shop for $10. If you don't need em, return em."

;)

wjjeeper
12-23-2004, 11:34 PM
Fawk your a retard... you see that's what is wrong with is board... just a bunch of underage fucks who don't know their ass from a chocolate covered donut.... I've had it with this board.
Listen Benyl you little fuck....if you don't have anything better to do than troll on this forum why don't you go fuck yourself!!!!!!!!

"tuner shop"... you guys were wondering what I was asking Clem... I told you and you have nothing constructive to add. This board is about as useless as tits on a boar..... look it up Benyl, you'll get it.... :closed:

EK 2.0
12-24-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by pixxie2000
Fawk your a retard... you see that's what is wrong with is board... just a bunch of underage fucks who don't know their ass from a chocolate covered donut.... I've had it with this board.
Listen Benyl you little fuck....if you don't have anything better to do than troll on this forum why don't you go fuck yourself!!!!!!!!

"tuner shop"... you guys were wondering what I was asking Clem... I told you and you have nothing constructive to add. This board is about as useless as tits on a boar..... look it up Benyl, you'll get it.... :closed:

whats that smell??

oh yeah...a BANNING...you are the dumb fuck homie...holy muthafacka...STFU n00b

benyl
12-24-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by pixxie2000

Wow, that is mature... :whocares:

Do you self a favor, don't post here if you "have had it with this board."

You obviously have no sense of humour. You asked for what the response from Clem would be. I provided one.

Ben
12-24-2004, 03:49 AM
EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

Not sure if it's the cold weather or what, but I've had about enough of all this bickering and whining back and fourth on this forum lately.

Pixxie, GTFO. Dont come back. If you hate this place, why log in. Fool.

If Clem was around, he would check his pm's before he'd check this thread. If you didn't get a reply, deductive reasoning suggests the following. He isn't around, he hates you, he likes to ignore you, and/or he's busy. I know Clem well, he's a nice guy, so that would suggest the first option I mentioned. Please respect peoples privacy, it is nobodys business where someone is other than their own.

Happy Ho Ho and Merry Fuckin New Year.