PDA

View Full Version : Roids

talon2nv
12-22-2004, 06:06 PM
Just curious have any of you guys heard of v-12?? And if so does it really help make you big. Cuse with me the natural way i am doing squat i can get ripped but not big.High metablosim sux for us guys.Any info would be great thanks

rahim
12-22-2004, 06:26 PM
v12 is creatine not roids
and the only way to get big is to eat more, saying you have a high metabolism is an excuse for not eating enough

hockeybronx
12-22-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by talon2nv
Just curious have any of you guys heard of v-12?? And if so does it really help make you big. Cuse with me the natural way i am doing squat i can get ripped but not big.High metablosim sux for us guys.Any info would be great thanks

There is tons of info on this in the other threads in the health/fitness section. If you look for like five minutes you should find it.

Wildcat
12-22-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by talon2nv

ive taken v12 turbo and satur8, theyre just jazzed-up creatines or "performance volumizing cocktails" as they put it. expensive shit too. you wont see the results your looking for from those products, theyre meant as a post-cycle (or on season) supplement.

YCB
12-22-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

ive taken v12 turbo and satur8, theyre just jazzed-up creatines or "performance volumizing cocktails" as they put it. expensive shit too. you wont see the results your looking for from those products, theyre meant as a post-cycle (or on season) supplement.

:werd: v12 is meant for people that have worked out for a while and kinda peaked out.. it helps to restore ur ATP (energy), while your doing your sets.

If you wanna gain weight.. like Rahim says, increase your good calories, with good food.. EAT MORE.. thats it..

talon2nv
12-22-2004, 11:47 PM
is there something besides the protien drinks and eating a shit load more to help you out with the gain weight.

YCB
12-23-2004, 04:02 AM
think about it man, food has protiens, carbs sugars, all sorts of vitamins/minerals., thats what makes ur body grow how ur cell get fuel for them to replicate or whatever. Unless you wanna inject yourself with some silicon to make yourself look bigger, the only way to get bigger is eat more, (minus the japanese guy that can eat like 2000 hotdogs in like 12 mins) smaller people eat less cuz they are smaller.. the bigger you are the more you need to eat, so unless you can eat more than say sumo wrestlers, EAT MORE.

and whats the rush to get bigger anyway? do you have to be a certain weight for some specfic job at a certain time?

DUBBED
12-23-2004, 10:08 AM
If you want to be 300lbs, eat like you are 300lbs.

calgarygts
12-23-2004, 11:16 AM
Don't take roids. Eat lots and work out hard. You'll get big.

Tyler883
12-23-2004, 02:19 PM
I hate ROIDS, they hurt like hell!!!

talon2nv
12-23-2004, 05:11 PM
the reason why i want to get big well not like crazy arnold in his prime big but like 180 but muscle cause i get ragged on so much form everybody cause i am a small guy and they say i dont eat but when they actually see what i eat and still dont gain weight it sucks. thats why i thought taking roids would help with the work out but after reading and checking into it i'm on the fence about it.

Mr. Burns
12-23-2004, 05:16 PM
Who gives a fuck what other people think. Live for yourself.

rahim
12-23-2004, 05:32 PM
if you can't gain weight naturaly you won't gain weight on roids.

I weigh 170 and need 3000 calories a day to maintain my weight, and I definatly don't have a fast metabolism, if I want to gain I need to eat between 3300-3600 calories EVERY day consistently, if your metabolism is as fast as you say it is you should be able to make lean gains at 3.5-4k calories a day.

Try reading the number of calories in your average serving of food, and then you will realize how much food you need to eat, it will take time and you will need to exercise your stomach, but it can be done.

Wildcat
12-24-2004, 07:43 PM
:werd: , roids isnt the answer for you man. you need to eat alot, i cant stress it enough.

JeremyD
12-27-2004, 10:02 AM
I am guessing that you are probably more ectomorph than not. These articles might be of some help. It is hard for ectomorphs to gain weight but it can be done. Look at Ed Norton in American History X. He is a classic Ectomorph but he managed to put on some good size for that film.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/matt15.htm
http://bodybuildingpro.com/ectomorph.html