PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Big Car for demo derby

racerjim
12-22-2004, 07:49 PM
I want to compete in a demolition derby so i need a big car, prefer GM or dodge and if it is, it doesnt need to run as i have an engine for it but fords i need to run and move, looks arn't important neiter is previous damage. cheaper the better because im just going to wreck it anyways.

thx
free cars would be good too, i can pick it up almost anywhere.

garagefujimoto
12-23-2004, 04:35 PM
i have an 81 caprice with only around 150000 km
and a perfectly running 305

it just sits in my driveway

you can drive it away for 350

BumpinTalon
12-23-2004, 09:26 PM
go look at pick your part, for a 1973 Chevrolet Nova 4-door, burgundy, most of the glass smashed out, probably still has all four tires and suspension not sure about the motor or tranny, it was a factory automatic. only 114,000 miles :D the body sucks, you could probably get the whole thing for pretty cheap. it's my old car. seeing it in a demo derby would be nice :) it came with a 350 cubic inch and it had a rebuilt 2 barrel carb on the factory manifold in it when I got rid of it. if it still has that, sweet.
comes with two brand new rear winter tires. they only have 400 miles on them. the front whitewalls are kind of old, though. you can tell its my car because it probably still has dynamat in the trunk. give my car some closure, it doesn't belong in a junk yard :D

Shelby_Daytona
12-24-2004, 12:18 AM
they should have civic demo derbys, do the world a favor, get rid of some of those damn pieces of sh**.......

brandon
12-24-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Shelby_Daytona
they should have civic demo derbys, do the world a favor, get rid of some of those damn pieces of sh**.......

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

racerjim
12-24-2004, 04:24 PM
I wish cars were cheap at PYP.
they prolly gave you about 40 bucks and would charge me about 400 for a car with no motor or tranny and i would get the same 40 bucsk after its toast. Big scam!!

ohh and i forgot the extra buck to get in!:bullshit:

Hash_man
12-24-2004, 05:39 PM

Hey jay... you walk around on 2 feet... I don't see you driving your POS dodge, lol... :thumbsup: :whipped:

FoRn420
12-26-2004, 12:18 AM
my dads got an 80 parisienne brougham 305 auto but he wants at least 700 for it

illeagle
12-26-2004, 12:27 AM
PM 'finboy' he might donate his dodge spirit for the derby... i know i would.;)

86max
12-26-2004, 12:31 AM
Yeah, finboy was saying he was looking at donating it to a charity or something. I hear he's having troubles getting it running good though.:)

finboy
12-26-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by illeagle
PM 'finboy' he might donate his dodge spirit for the derby... i know i would.;)

Originally posted by 86max
Yeah, finboy was saying he was looking at donating it to a charity or something. I hear he's having troubles getting it running good though.:)

http://mpg.cc/hobbitcatterpillar/twof_large.jpg

both of you should get used to seeing these tail lights, and shouldn't you be fixing that "smoke screen" myron, i think andy is sick of being blinded by it when he's choking on the maxima's power steering fumes. ;) :rofl: :thumbsup:

racerjim
11-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Still looking.